30. Akihabara! (Part 3)
1.4k 7 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Erm... Are you all right, Misaki?"

"You think after being suddenly swarmed by people, I'll be fine?"

Misaki asked with tired eyes to Endou.

She has managed to win that small tournament with a 100 percent winstreak, without losing every round. Nothing went wrong during that time.

However, trouble happened after that, wherein she suddenly got swarmed by a lot of people and called her Goddess or something. Misaki who clearly had some sort of social problem fainted for a moment at that time. Luckily, the dexterous Endou managed to take Misaki out along with the prize, like a skilled thief.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought you here."

Endou's face looked regretful as he said that. He brought her here to have fun, but instead made her have a bad day.

"No. It's not like I'm having trouble or anything."

Misaki replied to comfort Endou from falling. After all, why should he be down because of trivial things? She thought as she patted Endou's back hard.

"Never mind, don't worry about it. How was the prize, did you like it?"

Endou took out a card that was a prize from that tournament. His eyes, sparkling like a child who was given a gift, as he stared at the card in his hand. Misaki laughed at his childish expression.

"This is the last card I need to complete the whole series. Thank you, I'll repay you later."

"Hahaha, never mind. I don't need it anyway."

"But..."

Misaki covered Endou's mouth with her hand to not mention it again.

"If I say you don't have to, then you don't have to do it, understand?"

Endou nodded because his mouth was still sealed by Misaki's hand.

"Good."

Misaki smiled hearing that, then let go of Endou's mouth. She wasn't being friends with Endou because of his money, so she didn't like receiving things that were too expensive from him. It was as like would only take advantage from him, so she didn't like it.

"By the way, Misaki."

"Yes?"

"May I smell your hand? It smells great."

"Just die you perverted bastard!"

Misaki retracted her words. Somehow now he regretted being friends with him.

...

They continued their walk after that.

Lots of things can people do on Akiba street.

Whether it's trying new things, seeing action figures, playing Gachapon, playing cosplay, all of those things are daily occurrences here. Misaki skipped the last part because she was sure Endou would make her wear a cute clothes.

"Hey, big brother over there, please buy flowers for your cute girlfriend!"

They were suddenly approached by a street flower vendor while about to buy a drink.

"Please buy the flowers."

Any florists here? Won't they go bankrupt selling here because they wouldn't sold out? This is place for otaku, you know? 

Misaki thought it was odd for them to sell, as most of the visitors were otaku who wanted to buy electronics or watch people cosplay. She was sure that very few people would buy it.

Endou also had the same thought, until he finally asked.

"Is it okay for you to sell here?"

The merchant replied.

"Of course, they'd be interested after all if they took a picture with me just by buying flowers."

On closer inspection, she turned out to be wearing a maid outfit. It will definitely attract the attention of buyers, especially her face is quite beautiful.

Interesting way. Misaki thought.

"So, are you guys planning to buy it or not? I'll be leaving right away if you don't."

She asked with a sullen face.

"There's something I need to clear up. First, I'm not his girlfriend-"

Before Misaki had finished speaking, Endou cut her off and bought some flower stalks.

"Okay, I'll buy it."

"Thanks for the purchase~ Take care of your little girlfriend because she looks cute, I even almost brought a sack for her~"

"I told you I-"

"See you later!"

The merchant left with a fresh smile, without hearing Misaki's words.

Somehow Misaki understood how it felt to be ignored now. And she almost threw a vending machine at her because of her smoldering anger. Since the merchant had left, she was about to vent her anger on Endou, and looked at him with a sullen face.

"What? Ohh, want to take this flower? Why didn't you tell me earlier."

Endou without any clue innocently gave her the flowers he bought.

Misaki's emotions slowly calm as there was no point in getting angry at this idiot.

"No. I never intended to buy those flowers in the first place."

"Ehh, then why did I buy this?"

"Don't ask me, it's your fault for buying it."

"I'd throw it away then, but it'd be a waste of money. And if I took it, I will look weird here."

Endou sighed in confusion. He seemed sorry he had bought it.

"Tsk."

Misaki clicked her tongue watching Endou do something uncertain. She finally took the flower from his hand.

"Okay, I take it. Satisfied now?"

Endou was slightly surprised, but immediately smiled because Misaki had accepted it.

"Of course I'm very happy."

Endou answered honestly, smiling.

Misaki didn't know this because she had never read the philosophy of flowers, but the flower in her hand was a red tulip, which is symbolized as a declaration of love. If the person you like accepts it, then it's the same as your feelings have been reciprocated.

Even though it didn't really happen between them, Endou was still happy that Misaki had accept it.

Misaki who didn't know why Endou was suddenly happy just walked after him by the side. She actually also intended to throw the flowers away, but it was too waste money.

"At least this can be a decoration in the living room."

She muttered.

"Ahh, I forgot why I came here."

Endou said as he recalled there was something he wanted to do to invite Misaki.

"I wanted to ask that a few seconds before."

Now finally the main topic comes. She wanted to know why Endou had brought her here, and Endou never said it until Misaki thought that she would become a ghost if she didn't get the answer.

Endou took something from his pocket, and with a happy smile he showed Misaki 2 tickets.

"A while ago when I visited here, I was given a pair of free queue tickets and a discount. And today is the last day for the tickets to expire so I invite you."

"A person as rich as you who can even buy a building, using a discount coupon?"

"What? Isn't that okay? I'm rich, but that doesn't mean I like spending money or not using discount cards if you have one, you know."

"Hahhh, you're not even hiding your pride."

Misaki sighed in disbelief, because she had been brought here just for this. At least, he could invite his other friends.

"Why not just take Onii-chan along?"

"Uhh, that's not a suitable place for a pair of boys to go there."

Endou answered doubtfully.

.....

"I understand now."

Misaki said as she stared at the place they were headed for.

This place, most of the customers are couples. The decor also uses a heart shape or something with pink color, so it's clear this cafe is for couples.

"There's no way Onii-chan also intends to come here if he sees it."

Misaki felt lucky because she was the one who was brought. If it was Kazuto, then his reputation would be lost if anyone saw him going with Endou here.

Just thinking about it gave her goosebumps.

"Right, right? There's no way I could bring Kazuto here. If I did, my life might be slaughtered again."

Ignoring that, this place is quite popular as there are a lot of people queuing to get in.

"Come in. With this ticket we are free from queues, besides, from what I hear, the food is delicious here, so there's no harm to trying, right?"

"Sure."

They went inside without any problems. Thanks to the tickets that Endou brought with them. And they unceremoniously looked at the menu and ordered. In addition, there were many kinds of sweets being sold which made Misaki excited, because during her menstrual period yesterday, she was not allowed to eat cakes or biscuits, and that made her a little depressed.

But now I'm free!!!

Misaki shouted in her heart. Today her period is gone, even though she will experience it in the next few weeks. But for now, she would satisfy herself with the sweet treats that were here.

"Most of the food here is sweet food, so many girls want to come here."

"Haha, that's also the reason I brought you here. It's too embarrassing for a man alone to like sweets."

"So you used me too."

"It's not like you're at a disadvantage, is it?"

Endou just shrugged at Misaki's words.

Their order came at that time.

Endou immediately ate his food with enthusiasm. He ordered Blueberry Royal Cream and Blueberry Almond Cookies.

Meanwhile, Misaki only ordered Strawberry Cheese Cake and Perfait for now. 

However, she didn't touch her food which made Endou ask.

"Why don't you eat it, does your stomach hurt?"

He looks worried.

But Misaki sullenly answered.

"I'm fine. Only I can't hold a spoon properly."

She said as she showed her trembling arms. Her hands looked like they had tremors.

"Are you sure you okay!?"

Endou was getting worried seeing this, but Misaki didn't seem too concerned about her situation.

"Don't worry, it's only temporary. This happened because during the previous game, I forced my fingers to move quickly."

Her words referred to the previous Xtreme X tournament. This is a side effect of moving her finger too fast to fire up a difficult and uncontrollable combo. The arm will get better in a few hours.

"It's all my fault. I shouldn't have made you play that time."

Endou felt guilty because if he hadn't made Misaki play, then this wouldn't have happened.

"Stop feeling guilty. You pissed me off just to cheer you up. After all, it'll get better later."

Misaki was starting to get a little annoyed at having to comfort him like this. She doesn't like to worry her friends.

"Okay......"

Endou nodded because it was too much trouble for her.

"But, since your arm is in trouble, then I will feed you."

He added with a seductive smile, then scooped out the cake and held it in Misaki's mouth.

"Come on, open your mouth."

Endo smirked.

Misaki hates this even more.

"Stop teasing me, and keep your hands off from my mouth."

She said as she tried to dodge the spoon that was coming towards her mouth.

"My arm won't move until you eat it~"

Endou doesn't seem like he'll stop teasing her, so Misaki is forced to eat it. Her hand would also temporarily not recover, so she began to obey.

Endou became happy about it.

"The plane is coming, let's open your mouth~"

"Stop. Don't make me look like a child."

And without them knowing, they have become the center of attention again in there. It took some time before they realized it.

After that, they decided to go home. The sun had almost set at that time.

"Kuh, I hate this place."

Twice, she'd had panic attacks from people who staring at he too much. Luckily, at the last moment she didn't faint.

Today is a sad and fun day. Misaki thought.

"Sorry for that. But thanks for accompanying me."

Said Endou who was in the car. They are on their way home now.

"Let me rest."

Misaki was too tired to answer and yawned. She wanted to sleep for a while. Knowing that, Endou didn't behave badly and preferred to remain silent.

"Just go to sleep, I'll wake you up when I get to your house."

"Haa, thank you."

Misaki fell asleep after that.

"How many times do I have to be amazed by her fast sleeping ability."

Endou said in a small voice.

His lips curved. He was very happy to be with Misaki today.

"Thank you for today."

He said as he gently stroked Misaki's head.

He was finally able to take the appropriate time to pet her head.

---

Meanwhile, on the far side, at school.

"Aniki, why do you look dumbfounded today?"

Kenta asked as he wiped the sweat off his forehead.

"Hmm?"

Kazuto stopped from his daydream.

"I don't know. It's just, I feel like I will hitting someone right now."

Kazuto replied while throwing the basketball towards the hoop without looking at the target.

The ball goes into the ring perfectly.

But his mind was back in the daydream after that.

"Hmm... Maybe it's just my feelings."

he muttered.

(Somehow I feel Endou will be slaughtered again👻👻)

40