Chapter 165. (R18+)
3.1k 4 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 165. I Exposed a Criminal only to give Irene a Weird Kink. (2/3)

As she requested, I thrust it in all in one stroke down her throat and held it there.

“What’s wrong? Do you want me to move or just keep it there? Blink once if you want me to ram in and out. Blink twice if you want me to ram it in and out.” She wasn’t actually given an option.

She still blinked once with infatuated hearts in her eyes.

With my right hand still on her throat, I thrust it in and out down from the base to the head. When her eyes rolled back I pulled the head into her mouth to give her a chance to breathe before I continued.

I recorded everything with the phone in my left hand.

“Hahaha, bitch you’ve got a real nice throat. It’s nice and tight, just how I like it. I’m sure many men have enjoyed their times with this pussy-like throat of yours.”

I removed my hand from her throat and placed it on the back of her head. She understood my intentions perfectly. She tried to pull her head back away, but I used my hand to forcefully slam her head into my groin.

“Where do you think you’re trying to go, bitch?” I asked her.

“Oh? You want to escape? Heheheh, then try your best  to do so.”

She placed her hands with her thumbs and index fingers forming a square shape around my erection trying to push my body away. I allowed her head to pull back, slipping the tip back into her mouth. While she was under the false misconception that I’d freed her, I let out a devious chuckle and said, “Hahah, as if it’d really be that easy.”

I strengthened the force in my right arm and violently pulled her head toward me again until her lips touched the base. She looked up at me only to see a disdainful look of contempt.

“Come, come, what are you doing slut? Try to escape again. I’ll beat that resistance out of your mind and turn you into a bitch always in heat who can only be satisfied by having my dick in her mouth. You’ll turn into a slut who craves my cock 24 hours, 7 days a week.”

We continued this back and forth bout where she tried to pull away and I forcefully pulled her back right when she thought her lips would be free of the solid rod constantly ravaging her throat.

When I was almost ready to cum I asked her, “Hey, bitch, where do you want me to cum? Blink once for outside and twice for inside.”

“She blinked once.”

“Alright, blink once for your tits and twice for your face.”

She blinked once.

I looked down at her and said, “Alright, here goes. I’m pulling out now and will cum on your tits.”

I made the motions to pull out all the way. When it separated from her lips I immediately shoved it all the way back in and mocked, “Did you honestly believe you had a choice? With such sexy lips and an irresistible throat, I'm actually going to cum all I want to give you a good meal and fill you up. I bitch like you should eat the food I especially prepared for you without wasting a single drop.”

With my erection inserted all the way I pushed her head back against the door. My right hand was squished between it as my body convulsed and her throat throbbed violently with my seed spraying out inside her.

She looked up at me fully enjoying the throbbing sensation inside her throat. She even raised her right hand and pressed her palm against it and stroked me through her throat like she was milking a cow.

When I finished cumming I relaxed a little inside her and caught my breath.

Irene had her left hand between her legs. She’d slipped them under her silk panties and was fingering herself.

Seeing that, I felt up to continue. I slid my cock out of her mouth and she immediately asked, “There, are you satisfied now? Please release me.”

“Release you? Heheheh, did you really think things would just end there?”

“What? You mean it’s not over?”

“Of course not. I’m going to turn your body into a body that can’t live without my cock cumming inside you. We’re just about to start with round two.”

I pulled her by the hair and threw her forward onto the bed while pressing her face flat against the mattress.

Her knees were on the edge and her back down to her bottom made a sixty-degree angle to the bed. She turned her head sideways then looked back at me defiantly.

“What do you think you’re doing?”

“I’m naturally raping you. What else would I do? I’m going to impregnate you here and have you bear my child like the good obedient little slut you are.”

“You don’t have the guts to do it.”

“Oh? I don’t?”

“Heheheh, I don’t like that look in your eye.” I grabbed the bedsheet and twisted it into a rope. I then wrapped it around her forehead blocking off her vision.

“How about I call some friends over for a good time while I violate you? I’m sure they’ll have fun with your body when I’m done with you. That will let a bitch like you with such an insolent mouth understand your place better, don’t you agree?”

“You make me sick.”

“Hahaha, you say that, but you seem to be pretty wet down here. Your body is much more honest than that mouth of yours.”

I pressed down on the back of her neck with my right hand and pushed her cheek more firmly against the mattress.

I put my phone down to the table beside the bed and propped it up against the wall pointed in our direction where it could record everything. I undid the button on my pants and let it fall to the ground.

I pulled her panties out of the way and slid my erection inside the tight slit between her legs.

“Mmmm!” She moaned as it ground against her inner walls and eventually poked at her cervix, the entrance to her womb.

She raised her right hand to her face, curled her fingers, and bit onto the back of her index finger.

“Does it feel good, bitch?” I asked while pounding on her from behind as her otherworldly soft cheeks repeatedly slammed firmly against my groin.

“Not in the slightest~”

“Oh? Then would you like me to stop then?”

“Yes. What woman would want your disgusting dick sliding in and out or kissing the entrance to their womb like this?”

“If that’s the case I guess I’ll stop then.” My hips stopped thrusting forward and I left my urethra glued to her cervix.

“What’s wrong? You seem a bit fidgety, didn’t you want me to stop?”

“I did. Also, take it out.”

“Take it out? I don’t feel like it. Why don’t you take it out? You have your hands and can reach it yourself, can’t you?”

Her finger slipped out of her lips as she bit them frustratedly. She wanted me to keep going and not to stop.

“Oh? What’s this? Could it be? Could it be? The bitch wants the dick inside her to thrash about and destroy her but she can’t be honest and say it?”

“That’s not it at all.”

“Okay, then remove it bitch.”

“Hah… hah… hah… come on, stop teasing me~”

“Teasing you? So you do want it then?”

“I… want it.”

“Then beg for it.”

“Kuh. Please violate me.”

“Violate you? Please elaborate or I won’t understand.”

“Please keep moving in and out.”

“In and out? I don’t quite understand what I’m supposed to move in and out.”

“Ugh. Your hot rock-hard cock. I want it to fuck my brains out until I can’t think and I’m turned into nothing more than a slovenly pig who craves your vile dirty cock.”

Her hips wiggled wantonly.

“Alright, since the cheap whore who doesn’t know her place is begging so much I suppose it can’t be helped.”

I finally poked through her cervix and let my head slide inside all the way until I felt a burning hot sensation on the opening of my urethra. I’d reached the very back wall of her womb. I felt indescribably waves of pleasure and couldn’t hold myself back anymore. I started thrusting into her body without restraint while pinning her neck down. I arched my body over her and wrapped my left arm under her waist.

I softly rubbed her smooth hairless groin while thoroughly exploring inside her womb with my manhood plunged deep inside her. It was fully lubricated in her sweet nectar and slid in and out without the slightest resistance.

The only resistance to be found was when I pulled my hips back. Her vaginal walls would constrict tight, afraid I might slip out, and they’d pull me back in on their own.

“Your body is so honest with how much it’s craving my dick.”

“You’re making things up, you sick fuck.”

“Anytime I try to pull out, your body desperately clings to me so I can’t escape. You’re telling me I’m just imagining that?”

“Of course.”

“Heheheh. Is that so?”

I lightly knocked three times on the table at the side and paused my movements.

“Oh, it seems the friend I called over should be here. One second bitch, let me just let him in.”

I pulled out despite the extreme suction force on my erection and moved to the closet. I opened it up to plant the suggestion I was letting someone in.

When I returned to the bed I flipped Irene over onto her back and wrapped her legs around my waist as I quickly returned to pleasuring her.

I arched my body over the bed and squeezed her left breast with my left hand and said, “Hey, you can use her mouth however you want. Don’t worry, she’s blindfolded and can’t see a thing, she’ll never know who you are.”

I slid my index and middle finger between her lips into her mouth.

She grabbed them with her hands and sucked on them. Her tongue circled around them like a snake before I pushed them deeper inside her mouth until I reached the back of her throat.

She didn’t try to pull it out and continued to suck on my fingers while she stuck her tongue out and licked the underside of my palm.

I used my fingers like they were a dick and slid it in and out while I simultaneously drowned in the pleasure her womb provided me with.

I eventually lowered my head and sucked on her right breast while groping her left. Her legs would pull me back in whenever I pulled my hips back.

She was blindfolded and couldn’t see anything that was happening, but the image in her mind was that of being violated by two men.

Her body was burning up and I could tell she was already close to her climax. 

“Moan if you want me to pull out and cum outside.”

“Mmmmmm~”

After a few more thrusts she suddenly bit down a bit on my fingers inside her mouth. Her legs squeezed tightly as her toes curled up. Her torso spasmed while her vaginal walls constricted me inside her body. Her back curved and raised up off the bed. Her fingernails dug into my arm when her grip tightened.

Her orgasm fueled my own as I started to uncontrollably ejaculate inside her body. Despite her moaning it was obvious she’d only put up a front and she wanted me to shoot everything out deep inside her slippery womb.

Our convulsions had synchronized so every time the muscles in my body contracted, hers did the same and squeezed me even tighter. Whenever that happened it felt like I’d received an intense electric shock through my erection that traveled all the way throughout the rest of my body. It gave the illusion of my entire body being squeezed inside her womb.

After my orgasm came to an end, hers went on for another ten seconds before her body finally collapsed to the bed, limp.

86