Chapter 186.
2.2k 6 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 186. An Awkward Encounter in a Public Washroom. (6/9)

When Rosa made her appearance she looked at the girl with the knife to my neck calmly and asked, “What do you want to let him go?”

“I don’t want anything in particular, Rosa. All I want is for you to sit back and watch the little game we’re about to play as a spectator.”

“That’s all you called me here for? What sort of game are you playing?”

“A game to see if your boyfriend can survive a blowjob from me for over thirty seconds. If he can last, he’ll be released without a single scratch on him and I’ll even become obedient to him. If he can’t though… well, he’ll become impotent. Oh, don’t try to save him while I’m blowing him though. It only takes a fraction of a second for me to poison him while I’m sucking him off.” She stuck out her tongue and let it split apart into three revealing the narrow middle portion.

“Woah, your tongue…” That was Rosa’s reaction when she saw it split apart.

“The poison is released from my tongue so he will have no chance to escape.”

“Uh…” Rosa looked like she wanted to say something.

“What?”

“Isn’t your tongue kind of hot? I mean, I wonder what it feels like…” Rosa averted her eyes to one side and raised her balled-up fist over the center of her lips.

“Huh?”

“Huh?”

Yes, both of us had the exact same reaction.

“Hey, since you’re going to blow him and all regardless of what I say or do and you can turn him impotent in a fraction of a second, is it fine if I watch from closer up?”

“What? Why would you want to do that?”

“Well… I’m not very experienced with that sort of thing and I wanted to learn I guess. It’s a bit hard to ask someone to let me watch and teach me.”

“Just watch some videos online if you want to learn.”

“But... there’s no way to know how good it actually feels. They could just be making stuff up and acting as well in the video. Unless I see it up close in person it’s hard to blindly trust porn since a lot of it is typically scripted. If I have a proper hands-on teacher, I feel like I’ll learn much faster. With the state of your tongue, I can only imagine you’re quite skilled. You must be a master.”

“Uh… haha, well, I can definitely be considered a master. My code name is even Man Killer.”

“Oh! As expected.”

“But you know if he can’t last he’s going to become impotent. Aren’t you worried about that?”

“Even if he’s impotent, I’d still love him the same. I don’t love him simply because he can provide me pleasure.”

“Huh? But, he won’t be able to have children either.”

“Hmmm… it would definitely be a shame if we can’t have children in the future. But… even then, I’m confident my boyfriend won’t lose to you. He’s never let me down. If he accepted the conditions you set, it means he’s confident. He’s not the type to accept a challenge he has a low chance of winning. I’m sure he has some way to last those thirty seconds.”

“What’s wrong with your girlfriend? Is she okay?” The girl to my side asked me in exasperation, unable to understand the situation.

No, even if you ask me, I’m just as frustrated right now. I waited all this time and resisted with all my strength and my own girlfriend is suddenly selling me out. She’s even willing to go so far as to take lessons from the enemy and respect her as a teacher.

“Rosa, can you at least try to take this situation seriously, please? This is just weird.”

“What~ but I want to learn from the very best. If I can make this person my master, I’m sure I could one day surpass even Irene’s level of skill.”

Stop thinking like an assassin! Damn it! I wanted to cry. I genuinely wanted to cry. There are so many things wrong with this situation I can’t even find the energy to voice all my retorts.

“Rosa, I don’t think I could teach you much. My unique tongue makes my ultimate techniques impossible for others to replicate.” The girl beside me responded in a troubled fashion.

“Oh? Even then, I’d still like to see these godly techniques. I’m sure I can still learn something.”

“When the skill level difference is too great, what looks like something plain in the eyes of an amateur actually contains a great level of profundity. Because of this gap in skill, it’s unlikely you will learn anything by watching me blow your boyfriend.”

“Are you underestimating me?”

“I’m not underestimating you, it’s just the gap in skill is too large.”

“Then, how about this? We have our own little competition as well. You go first and I’ll go second. I’ll carefully observe and see if I can pick up any techniques from you. I’ll only use my hands which I have a bit of confidence in. If I can make my boyfriend climax faster than you, it’s my win and you’ll become my master in the art of blowjobs?”

“You do realize you’ll be at an impossible disadvantage, right?”

“What do you mean?”

“The second time around he’ll be more numb and will naturally last longer.”

“Oh, you’re right. I forgot that was a thing.”

“Then… to make things balanced out since you’ve already got a handicap by only using your hands when I’m using my mouth, I’ll let you go first instead. If I can make him cum faster after he’s already ejaculated once, the difference in our skill will be clear and you’ll forget about this talk of becoming my disciple.”

“Hold up! Why the hell have things suddenly turned into this weird sort of situation? And you! Why are you going along with my girlfriend so easily! Do your job as an assassin properly!” I couldn’t remain silent anymore. I had to interject. This was ridiculous.

“Oh be quiet, the fact that your girlfriend thinks her hands are a match for my mouth has really gotten under my skin. She doesn’t know her limits and is completely looking down on me. I can’t just let her get away with saying whatever she wants.”

I was silenced when she increased the pressure of the knife against my neck and reminded me of my place.

That’s right, my life is the one in danger here. I shouldn’t get cocky and tell her how to do her job no matter how much I want to lecture her about her unprofessionalism.

“Then, Rosa, please go ahead. I’ll keep this knife to his throat so you can’t try anything funny. You got that?”

“Yeah, yeah. Do what you want, Master.”

The knife against my throat trembled. Was it from rage? I had no way to know since she’d repositioned herself behind me in a prone position on top of the counter and forced me to stand. She slipped her left arm under my left arm and hooked onto my right shoulder with her left hand. She’d moved the knife into her right hand and had it in the perfect position to plunge it into my throat. She had her chest pressed up against my back and I could feel her heart racing.

She was excited? Or was her heart beating fast because she was furious that Rosa had turned the situation into such a mess?

Rosa, the root of all evil approached me and got down onto her knees. She looked up at me with eyes that said, ‘If you don’t cum fast and I lose, you’re dead.’

Why! Why am I treated like the bad guy here? What’s with this unreasonable situation?

She unzipped my pants and pulled my erection out. Yes, embarrassingly enough, at some point, I ended up like this. It wasn’t because I wanted to. The knife at my throat was a large contributing factor. Dangerous situations make the blood in your body rush and release adrenaline which could result in this sort of situation. 

The situation also didn’t work in my favor. A girl behind me, pressing up against my back. My girlfriend, on her knees, about to do something so embarrassing out in public, a public washroom of all places. There was even some scumbag cheater waiting right outside as well who could step in at any moment to witness this awful situation. There was also the chance that he couldn’t prevent someone from entering. They’d stumble across this bizarre scene.

Everything was working against me and preventing me from keeping my body under control. My attention was diverted to so many different things at once that I didn’t have time to focus on controlling my body’s instinctive reactions.

The worst. This was truly the worst sort of situation to find myself in. Things had only gotten worse and worse for me as time progressed, never better. If I’d known it would have ended up this way I wouldn’t have bothered with this crap and I’d have just gotten it over with quickly.

While my thoughts were still in turmoil Rosa’s hand came into contact with my erection and slid across the head.

I twitched and all the thoughts I had were blown out the door as I refocused my attention toward Rosa who was currently on her knees in front of me.

She was stroking the opening of my urethra with her index finger and the underside with her thumb. She’d gotten practice before so she knew the most sensitive areas.

She breathed out a hot breath of air directly into the opening which sent shivers down my back.

65