Chapter 195.
1.8k 6 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 195. An Unexpected Relationship. (6/7)

While I squirmed on the inside trying to shake off the crawling sensation across my skin, another visitor showed up inside the museum.

“Hey, did you really get that autograph I asked for?”

I turned my head to look over my right shoulder when I heard Angela’s fan call out to me. I picked up the autograph on my right with my right hand but noticed Wisteria’s expression tense up a bit. I quickly placed my left hand on top of her head in place of my right hand while I stretched my right hand over the couch toward Angela’s fan.

“Woah! You actually got it and it’s personalized!” He actually jumped in excitement when he verified it was really Angela’s signature on it.

“Shhhhh! Dumbass, be quiet.”

“What’s with you? Who are you calling-” He suddenly froze up. He’d finally noticed there was someone else here with me through the reflection in the window who was asleep on my lap.

“What the hell? A loner like you has a girlfriend? I can’t accept this, she must be ugly.”

He rounded the corner and laid his eyes upon Wisteria’s figure.

“Holy shit… no way.” His eyes opened up wide in disbelief.

“How do you have such a hot babe for a girlfriend? She’s even sleeping on your lap?” He whispered at me frantically.

“Would you please shut up and stop asking me questions, my little sister is trying to sleep. Did you forget the contract you signed? Get lost.”

“No way man, I’m not leaving when there’s such a hot babe here. Help a guy out, introduce me to your little sister.”

“Would you like to die?” This little sister is an assassin man, trust me, it’s not worth it. Just give up while you’ve still got your life. I almost died yesterday and even became impotent because of her. Though somehow she’s become as close as a sister to me without us actually being siblings overnight. I’m still having a hard time coming to terms with this result.

I’ve never been that big a fan of sister characters in stories either. Real sisters are awful, they’re nothing like sisters in stories. They’re definitely not cute like this girl sleeping on my lap. If there was ever a scam one shouldn’t fall for, it was the blood-related sister trope. It was a trap, an awful one. Don’t be deceived, they’re nothing like this cute version of Wisteria.

She’s just been brought up in an environment that makes her instinctively act out ideal fantasies like this from a very young age. This act of hers was no doubt part of that and I’d been skillfully drawn into it. She was using her abilities on me to try and make me happy in her own way. I was convinced that was the case because of her reaction a moment ago. She was about to wake up and slaughter this guy for interrupting. If I hadn’t placed my left hand on her head to keep her on my lap and calm her down, this guy would have definitely suffered something terrible.

“What the hell? Stop being so stingy dude, she’s just your sister. Unless you’re one of those weirdos who have a thing for your sister. Oh, wait, is that why you’re such a loner? So your sister will take pity on you and keep you company. Man, that’s just sad.”

Wisteria was about to blow a fuse. She’d applied some pressure against my palm to try and get up, but I was still holding her head down.

“You should give up, you’ll be broken-hearted in a day when she leaves. She only came here to pay me a visit today before she catches her flight in a few hours to go overseas. You will never see her again after today.”

“What, aww man. This sucks, so she’s not from around here?”

“No, she isn’t.”

“Haaaah. You should have said so sooner, I got my hopes up for nothing.”

You got your hopes up on your own idiot.

“Well, thanks for the autograph. As we agreed, I won’t come here again or talk to you if I see you around in the future.”

“Thank you, that is much appreciated.”

“Weirdo. Get some friends so your pretty sister doesn’t have to worry about you.”

“No thank you. This pretty sister is more than enough of a handful for me to deal with.” 

He shot me one last jealous look before he left with his autograph in hand.

I let out an exhausted sigh and said, “Be a good girl and go back to sleep, you worked hard for six hours straight, the least I can do is let you sleep like this for a while. Also, words from random people like him don’t bother me at all so you shouldn’t let them bother you either. Don’t go and track him down to make him impotent or something just because of what he said just now.”

She didn’t say anything, but I knew she was listening because she puffed out her left cheek a bit despite her eyes being closed.

I switched back brushing her hair with my right hand then poked her cheek with my left index finger.

“Pretending to be asleep. Your big brother saw through your act a while ago when he first showed up.”

“Hmph! That guy was a nuisance. He’s lucky you're so nice. I’d definitely ensured he wouldn’t have had any children in the future. The world doesn’t need more people like him.”

“Don’t say something so immature.”

“I’m not being immature.”

“You are.”

“Let me be immature then. I’ve never had a chance to be spoiled by someone before.”

“Haha, sure, sure. I’ll spoil this new little sister of mine until Sunday. We can meet up here in the morning if you want.”

Wisteria suddenly opened her eyes and said, “By the way, Rosa invited me over tonight.”

“What? She did?” I was a bit caught off guard by Wisteria’s sudden revelation.

“Yeah, she already knows I plan to return on Sunday. She wanted me to teach her any techniques I could up until before I left. She said she’d introduce me to that Alicia girl and have me teach her a few things as well.”

“Don’t you dare go and corrupt Alicia with such insidious techniques.”

“I can’t help it. If I teach Rosa something, and she teaches it to Alicia, there’s nothing I can do about that.”

“Why are you okay with being Rosa’s master anyway? It makes no sense to me. Shouldn’t you be more mad that you lost? Weren’t you even trembling in rage when she called you master that one time?”

“Trembling in rage? I did? When was that?”

“When you were behind me on the counter with the knife against my neck.”

“Ah… that… wasn’t rage...”

“Huh? It wasn’t rage? What do you mean?”

“I was actually super happy. It felt like for the first time in my life another girl thought highly of my ability and respected me. I always get disgusted looks from other women all the time. When she looked at me with her sincere eyes of admiration, I trembled from how moved I was by the single term she addressed me by, Master. I still didn’t go easy on her though. I seriously planned to make you impotent at the time. Despite everything that happened, I was pretty impressed that she bested me in that little competition where I was certain of victory.”

“You were really about to make the man who became your big brother the very next day impotent… I don’t know how I’m supposed to feel as your big brother right now.”

“Hahaha, the past is the past. Yesterday’s enemy is today’s friend.”

She turned to face me on my lap and nuzzled her face against my abdomen. It was cheating to be this cute. How am I supposed to get mad at her?

Had I gotten too soft?

Yeah, I’d definitely softened up too much recently as a result of all the women around me.

I checked the time and confirmed it was 3:00 PM. I’d need to leave here by 3:30 PM to make it on time for work, I could still indulge her for thirty minutes before I had to go.

But of course, wouldn’t you know it, I had yet another visitor today. By the sound of music blasting from their earbuds, I immediately knew their identity.

Late posting this because I got a bit busy at work. 

70