Chapter 196. (R18+)
2.8k 2 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 196. An Unexpected Relationship. (7/7)

I turned around and asked, “You’re coming here this late? I’ve got to go in thirty minutes, you know.”

“What? You’re discontent that a celebrity like me is taking time out of my busy schedule to pay you a visit? Should you be jumping for joy to see… me…”

“Haha…” I let out an awkward dry laugh when Angela noticed the girl sleeping on my lap.

“Am I interrupting here? Is this one of your girlfriends you mentioned before? Sorry to intrude on your private alone time with her.”

“Well… she's more of a sister.”

“Oh, so she’s a sister.”

“A sister who gave him a blowjob yesterday,” I froze when Wisteria said that. She suddenly sat upright on the couch and seized Angela up.

“If memory serves me correctly… you’re A-”

“A celebrity! Celebrity! My name isn’t important though. When I’m here, I’m just another girl in university.” Angela quickly interrupted Wisteria before she could say her name. 

“Huh? But aren’t you a pretty big deal, aren’t you?”

“Ah… Uh… I guess so. Uh… about what you just said though…”

“What I said?” Wisteria looked like she’d already forgotten the bombshell she just dropped.

“The blow… you know.”

“Oh! That! The blowjob. Yeah, yeah. I gave my big brother over here one that he’d never forget alright.” Wisteria said that with a proud look on her face.

“How can you so blatantly talk about that sort of thing in public with someone you just met?” Angela asked awkwardly with a stiff smile.

“We’re all adults here, it’s not a big deal to talk about sex you know.”

“S-Sex. Have the two of you already done it?”

Wisteria thoughtfully placed her right index finger on her lip and tapped it before she tilted her head and said, “Oh, now that you mention it… we haven’t actually had sec yet. Big brother only gave me an orgasm using his tongue after I sucked him dry.”

I refused to enter this conversation.

“You’ve been calling him big brother… are you two actually related by blood and doing this sort of immoral thing together?”

Wisteria let out an impish smile before she turned to me and daringly kissed my neck. She teased Angela and lied, “Yes, we are actually blood-related siblings and doing forbidden immoral and incestuous activities such as this all the time, Ms. Celebrity.”

Angela instinctively sensed how experienced Wisteria was. Wisteria was seductive to an unreasonable degree. She had no qualms acting in such an aggressive manner in front of anyone. The little sister from a minute ago had been an outright lie, an illusion. 

“Wisteria, stop teasing her.” I pinched her cheek.

“Ow ow ow~ big brother~ let go~ it hurts~ it hurts I said~”

“Huh?” Angela’s expression immediately grew confused when the atmosphere around Wisteria jumped from a dangerous wolf at 100 to a little sheep at 0 from one second to the next.

“Sorry, this girl likes to tease people a lot. Deep down, she’s actually a pretty good-hearted girl despite the uncouth words she spits out when her switch gets flipped.” I let go of Wisteria’s cheek. 

She pouted and complained, “I’m going back to sleep.” She plopped herself back down on my lap and buried her face into my abdomen to hide her embarrassment after I exposed her in front of Angela and treated her like a bratty kid.

Really though, did her switch get flipped like yesterday just now? The whole her getting turned on by certain types of cheaters. Why the hell did this little sister of mine develop such a strange fetish? Was it related to the institution that raised her? From a young age had she serviced a lot of guys who cheated that didn’t give a damn, but when she serviced the opposite type it was a fresh experience for her?

Wait, wasn’t this similar to how a woman who was cheated on once would end up with a string of guys who’d cheat on her? On a psychological level, simply put, she’d acquired a bad taste in men from very early on. It was no doubt something similar to imprinting.

Therefore, a guy cheating was something she considered the norm. It was similar to Rosa’s warped view born through her parents. But in Wisteria’s case, for the majority of her life, it was as if she had the same dish over and over again and had grown tired of it. The rare occasion where she got a different dish, one that put up resistance, was what roused her appetite the most. It was a hunter’s mentality. The more difficult the prey, the better it tasted.

This docile girl on my lap was a born and raised hunter.

My body suddenly froze in place when I felt a warm moist sensation from down below. My eyes shot down in a panic when I noticed Wisteria’s lips had landed in a position under the hem of my shirt.

This girl!

You couldn’t see what was going on beneath it, but I could feel it. Her tongue had slipped up and over the waistband of the jeans I had on. The two larger halves of her tongue coiled around a certain something in my pants. She had her eyes closed pretending to be a good girl the entire time. But I could see her right eye just barely cracked open. She was peeking at me as if to convey, ‘You want to embarrass me? I can embarrass you too, you know.’

“So… is she your sister or not?” Angela suddenly broke the awkward silence in the room and asked.

“Huh? Uh, n-no. She’s not my blood-related sister or legal sister, but we have that kind of relationship I guess.”

I stuttered mid-sentence when I felt the narrow middle part of her tongue lick at the opening of my urethra.

It was impossible to keep it down and control it. I was focusing more on keeping a straight face and not letting my voice let slip that anything was up. Angela had very good ears after all.

“I see. So she’s just like a sister.”

Angela came around to my right, moved my bag over a bit, and took a seat beside me. 

Why! Why do you torment me like this?

“Uh, aren’t you busy as a celebrity? You’ve also got university classes now as well. Do you really have time to spend leisurely slacking off like meE?”

Wisteria’s tongue suddenly slipped inside my urethra causing my voice to go up a pitch higher. Her tongue had tightly constructed my erection while she was rotating the narrow tongue inside my urethra. It had only taken a short ten seconds and I’d been brought to the brink of ejaculation.

This technique... I should have sealed it away with the contract I got her to sign today. It was too strong for mankind. We weren’t ready for this sort of forbidden fruit. She wielded a weapon that was far too powerful.

“Hey, are you feeling okay? You sound a bit weird today.”

“I’m… fine. Ha… ha.” I disguised my pants as an awkward laugh.

I didn’t look it, but there was sweat on my back. I was doing everything in my strength to make my body look relaxed. In reality, all my muscles were convulsing. Wisteria was pinning my erection down and hiding it with her head, but it was throbbing and I could feel semen gushing out and flooding my urethra. When it encountered the blockage it mysteriously disappeared.

She sucked it all up inside her middle tongue. It was like a sponge for semen. It felt like a hot straw had been inserted and she was drinking it up directly from the source. 

When she finished me off once, I thought things would end at that, however, I was wrong.

I was forced to keep up a conversation with Angela for the next half hour while Wisteria got her revenge for being treated like a kid. I thought I’d be sore after her half-hour torture session, but it seemed Wisteria hadn’t revealed everything to me about her abilities yesterday. Her saliva seemed to have the effect of counteracting the numbness one experienced after an orgasm. That, or it was another type of poison she could create. I trusted she wouldn’t go and make me impotent, but there was always the lingering fear that it could happen.

After the first three orgasms I had, there wasn’t anything left for me to shoot out. I was just firing off blanks by that point. I lost count at some point how many times she forced me to climax while I conversed awkwardly with Angela.

Only when I said I had to leave did Wisteria’s tongue retract. She sat up and licked her lips as she shot me a look. ‘Thanks for the meal, big brother~’

I don’t have such a little sister!

I staggered unsteadily when I stood up.

Angela, who noticed when I lost my balance, asked, “What’s wrong?”

“Huh? Sorry, I just stood up a bit too fast and the blood rushed to my head.” Though my lower body wasn’t sore, I still had a migraine.

“Right.”

Wisteria, the culprit of my migraine, innocently raised her hand and waved with a knowing smile.

“I’ll be leaving now.”

“Okay.” Angela looked a bit doubtful but didn’t dig any deeper.

The two of them stayed behind. What they talked about after I left, I had no way to know. I just wanted to run as far away from Wisteria’s tongue as possible. Her tongue was that scary.

I’d become enslaved to that pleasurable feeling if she stuck around for too long. That was what my gut instinct told me. It was probably a good thing she had to leave so soon. If I had to deal with that every day I’d definitely lose my mind. My sanity would drop to rock bottom in no time.

Little sisters were fearsome creatures. I developed that sort of strange misunderstanding and a new form of PTSD thanks to her.

If I ever meet anyone’s little sister I’ll be sure to pay my utmost respect to not incur their wrath. Little sisters are scary. As for big sisters… I don’t even want to imagine it.

I don’t want to see Wisteria enter a big sister mode, the thought of that terrifies me and sends shivers down my back.

80