Chapter 202.
1.8k 4 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 202. Sleepover... (4/4)

“Alicia, would you like to play another prank on Ran, but take the lead this time?”

“Another… prank? What do you mean?”

Rosa hugged Alicia from behind when she caught onto what Wisteria’s so-called prank was.

“Isn’t it pretty obvious? What if we dip Ran’s hand in something warm? He mentioned how guys at a sleepover he attended did that kind of thing.”

“Oh, I think I’ve heard of that one before actually. Warm water and the person will wet themself, right? Wait, you touched on this earlier, but Ran’s been to a sleepover before?” Even Alicia had her doubts when she heard that.

Ahhh! Are you kidding me? I know I’ve got no friends and I lied… but come on, do you all really need to react the same way? I have feelings too you know… probably… maybe.

“Yeah, he gave some oddly specific examples so no matter how unlikely it may be, we couldn’t entirely refute the possibility that he had at some point been to one.”

“I see. So the warm water was one of them?”

“Yeah. There was also something about whipping dicks out and slapping the person who fell asleep first in the face.”

“What! No way, guys do that sort of thing at sleepovers?”

“According to him, they do. Hence why there’s nothing wrong with us doing what we just did. It’s just a prank, that’s all. Girls getting into some mischief at night. It’ll be our little secret.”

“Uh… okay. Should I get a bowl with some warm water?”

“There’s no need, Alicia, we’ve got just the thing, don’t we?”

“We do?”

Alicia’s back straightened up when Rosa’s hand slipped under the thin pajamas she had on.

“Rosaaa! What are you doing!” She whispered frantically.

“Shhhh, keep it down. I’m just preparing the warm water to dip his hand in.”

“No way, have you lost your mind? You’re crazy!”

“Alicia, aren’t you curious what it would feel like if it was a guy’s hand instead of your own or mine?”

“Even if I was, there’s no way doing this is fine!”

“Relax, relax. It’s all good, it’s just a little prank, remember? It’s nothing weird. It’s only something weird if you think it’s weird. Could it be the innocent-minded Alicia is having dirty thoughts when this is just an innocent little prank?”

Alicia initially had a face of struggle, but as Rosa’s hand moved under her pajamas between her legs that resistance started to fade. Her breathing grew heavier and she had a hard time responding.

“Rosa, this is… bad… we shouldn’t do this... here. Hah… hah… hah…”

“We did something similar back in the hotel’s hot tub though. Isn’t this a place even more private? If you could do it in such a public place, what’s wrong if we do something like this here? Even in your room we sometimes play around like this. Using a hand isn’t that big a deal.”

Huh? Rosa… so you’ve been secretly corrupting this pitiful girl when you’re alone together at night too? Aren’t you just the worst type of bad friend?

“It’s not that big a deal when it’s just us, but using Ran like this to do that sort of thing just feels wrong.”

Yeah, you tell her, girl! I’m not an object to satisfy your sexual needs! Huh? Aren’t girls supposed to be the ones saying that? What’s with this unexpected role reversal, isn’t it just weird? When I returned to my past, did I accidentally hit my head on the way in and stumble into a parallel world where roles were all messed up?

Wisteria smiled mysteriously and got close to Alicia then whispered, “Guys actually get turned on by that sort of thing you know. A girl making use of them to satisfy their lust and fantasies. Ran would probably even be happy~”

“He would be… happy?”

“Yes.” Wisteria’s right hand slipped under Alicia’s pajama top and slid across her skin until she cupped Alicia’s right breast with her palm.

“Wisteriaaaaa, not you tooooo. Stop. If you- Ahhh-“

Rosa moved in quickly and sealed off Alicia’s lips to prevent her moan from leaking out.

Wisteria raised Alicia’s pajama top up and planted her lips on Alicia’s left breast, still massaging her right breast with her other hand. The left side of her tongue slipped out the corner of her lips on the left then wrapped around and constructed Alicia’s left breast. The right side of her tongue took the opposite path out of her mouth and assaulted Alicia’s right breast in the same fashion.

Her middle tongue was toying with the nipple on Alicia’s left breast playfully. Alicia was gradually drowning in pleasure as they chipped away at her defense.

Eventually, Rosa took the opportunity to grab my right hand and swap it out with her own. She held onto it and controlled the way it went in and out of the hot wet slippery slit between Alicia’s legs.

With the way Alicia had been ganged up on and provided such an extreme level of stimulation, as the most inexperienced among the trio, it didn’t take long before I felt the warm fleshy walls of her body convulse and constrict around my fingers inside her.

She had no way to fend off the two-pronged attack she’d been subjected to.

I felt depressed when I thought of how the innocent Alicia I once knew had been slowly turned to the dark side by these two awful friends of hers. Well, at least it looked like something had happened while I was asleep that got Wisteria and Alicia closer together. It was probably whatever they’d done in the kitchen. Food and sweets were powerful methods for girls to get closer in a short period of time. Rosa’s plan had no doubt been a success.

Even this event that would become a secret between just the three girls would likely serve to deepen their relationship.

I’d been used and subjected to such torture as a means for girls to bond. What an awful feeling.

“How did it feel, Alicia?” Rosa released her lips and asked.

“Weird.”

“Just weird?”

“Ugh… no comment.”

“If you had to pick a hand to use for this kind of thing, would you pick your own, mine, or Ran’s?” Rosa posed such an embarrassing question.

Alicia shook the two off, stood up, and brusquely walked toward the door without a response. I couldn’t see what sort of face she had on.

“Heheh, wait for us Alicia~” Rosa whispered out teasingly as if she already knew the answer. She hopped off the bed and chased after her from behind.

“Wisteria, you coming?” Rosa stopped at the door and asked quietly.

“I’ll be right with you after I clean up here so he doesn’t notice anything when he wakes up in the morning.”

“Oh right, good call.”

After Rosa carefully shut the door on the way out Wisteria straddled over my waist and whispered in my ear, “If you keep pretending to be asleep, I’ll take that as permission to put it in and eat you up big brother~”

My eyes shot open, but as soon as they did, Wisteria sealed my lips. Her tongue aggressively advanced and wrapped around my own, constricting it tightly. She pulled it into her mouth, pinned it down inside, and bullied it by squeezing it tightly. Her middle narrow tongue had domineeringly taken up residence inside of my mouth. It wrapped around my uvula before it advanced a short distance down my throat and directly coated the inside of my throat with her saliva. I didn’t gag or feel the urge to throw up despite her treatment of my uvula.

Her long narrow tongue inside my throat nuzzled up inside affectionately despite how thoroughly she dominated my tongue inside her mouth. Her tongue on my side was tender and caring, even gently embracing my uvula. It was a stark contrast with her show of force, the way she exerted her dominance over my tongue currently restrained inside her mouth with the other two parts of her tongue wrapped around it.

What the hell does this girl think she’s doing?

I only figured it out when I tried to breathe. I couldn’t breathe at all with her kissing me like this. She intended to put me to sleep in such a forceful manner. Her actions seemed to convey her intent, it was something along the lines of, ‘Relax, I’m just helping you go back to sleep after we rudely woke you up, little brother~’

Yeah, suddenly it felt as if her big sister switch had been flipped and she was lovingly putting her little brother to sleep.

Wisteria! This is not how a big sister puts her little brother to sleep! Your perception of a sibling relationship is very strange! Normally you’d just tuck them in and read them a bedtime story or something. Please study how to act like a proper big sister before you try to play the part!

Those unsung complaints were my final thoughts before I blacked out and fell unconscious.

60