Chapter 2 – Recruiting 2
15.9k 47 420
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Naomi began her preparation as soon as she found her recruitment target. Her target was a man named Homuhara Rekka. According to her info, he was apprehended by Esper Association 1 year ago because Rekka had attacked higher up of Esper Association, or at least that was written on his record.

Naomi had investigated Rekka after she decided to recruit him, and she found an interesting video. The video featured Rekka and the supposed higher up of Esper Association. In the video was shown that the higher up of Esper Association threatened Rekka to hand over his business to him and Rekka had refused it. Rekka was attacked by the higher up and retaliate to defend himself. The higher up ended up injured because of it and Rekka was apprehended by Esper Association as the result.

Naomi saw the video and changed her plan slightly. At first, she wanted to hide her identity and stormed the jail in order to free Rekka. But now she planned to share the video that she had found to public and threatened the Esper Association with it.

‘Well, if this plan didn’t work I can always storm in to rescue him.’

Naomi was sitting in her classroom looking at her open laptop. She began typing some keywords and opened up a video sharing website. She knew that the video will be deleted shortly after Esper Association noticed its existence. But that was what Naomi aimed for, she waited for Esper Association to delete her video from the video sharing website and record it. If she posted the video alongside the recorded evidence, the unrest will cause a protest that was directed to Esper Association.

Naomi posted the video and waited. After 5 minutes, the video got deleted.

‘They were fast!! I thought it needs 1 hour or so before they delete the video, but to think they only need 5 minutes!!’

Naomi then copied the video and the recorded evidence and exit her classroom. She made sure to act normal and exit the school to go home.

‘If their work was that fast then it doesn’t matter how many videos uploaded they will delete it immediately! Should I just go banging on their door? That is the easiest way to meet him after all.’

Naomi arrived at her home and went to her room. She took a box under her bed and open it. Since she made a plan to build a Secret Organization, she was preparing her persona as a Boss. Inside the box was a black sleeveless one piece dress and a black full face mask with a hole on the eyes.

Naomi then changed her sailor uniform into the dress, she wears black spats and black knee high socks.

‘Perfect, I will wear the mask because I don’t want them to realize my identity. I will not forget to coat my body with Telekinesis power to protect myself.’

Naomi finished her preparations and heading to her school once more. She uploaded the video from her school, maybe the Esper Association would check the school for the culprit, better safe than sorry at a later date after all. She decided to fly using her Telekinesis because she wanted to arrive at her school faster, she was fighting with time right now. The school was devoid of students because the ending bell had rung, Naomi arrived at the school had landed on the roof and began to observe the surrounding area.

She had found no anomaly or Esper Association member in the school area. Either the Esper Association judging the video as a student way of messing around or they didn’t regard the video as important.

‘Either way, they make it easier for me to move and let me keep my anonymity for now. I will gift them a big surprise tonight as my thank you for their consideration. Let’s get to the Hokkaido then.’

Naomi then flew towards Hokkaido, the reason she flew toward Hokkaido wasn’t that she wanted a vacation, but because Rekka was jailed in Hokkaido. Her flying speed was nothing to joke about. She could reach 11 Mach if she flew at her maximum speed.

Naomi had arrived at Hokkaido right after the sun had set. She landed at a clearing near the jail. After all, she wanted to make a big surprise this time so she doesn’t need to hide.

‘This will be my first fight and appearance, should I show myself by flying or leisurely walking through the front door like I’m on a trip? Well, the first impression is always important so I will leisurely walk like I don’t know what danger is.’

Naomi decided to walk to the jailhouse, there were 4 guards in front of the building. The guards were armed with electric batons and guns, Naomi guessed the guards were an Esper. There is no way Esper Association would order ordinary people to guard the Jail House. Naomi who had walked leisurely was finally seen by the guards, one of the guards decided to approach Naomi to question her.

The guards were wary of Naomi because she was wearing a mask. In this era, even a young girl could kill people easily if she was an Esper, the guards know about that and that’s the reason only one guard approach her and the rest of them prepared to act if something was strange.

“Hey! What are you doing here!? This is a jail you know?” the guard who approached Naomi ask her. But instead of hearing her answer, he heard the crumbling sound of concrete. The other guards were shocked, because of the scene that they saw. The whole Jail House was floating, they don’t know what’s happening in front of them but they could guess that the masked figure in front of them was the culprit.

The guards decided that the figure was dangerous and attack her. They use their ability to attack Naomi, the guard that approached Naomi was the first one to attack. He attacked her using his ability, Adjustment. He had aimed at Naomi’s head and punched her. The guard punch was connected, but Naomi didn’t even move a little. She only stood at that place uninterested with the guard in front of her. Although the guard was C-Ranked Esper his punch that was adjusted with his power didn’t do damage to Naomi.

Right now Naomi concentrated to find Rekka, she had rooted the Jail House from the ground in order to find him. After searching for a while she found his jail, she took that portion off from the Jail House and release her power. The Jail House crashed down to the ground leaving one portion of Jail floating around 2 meters in diameter above. The guards not prepared for that were blown away because of the shockwave and rubble.

“My objective is complete, I will take my leave for now. Tell your owner that I, Mugetsu, shall spread the truth.” Naomi said to the guard in front of him.

The guard was afraid, the masked figure in front of him doesn’t even flinch when he punched her. Not only that, she could lift a building with her ability. Surely at least she was S-Ranked Esper, a monster. And she was Hostile toward Esper Association.

The guard couldn’t move from his spot, he only watched the figure bringing the floating jail disappeared into the darkness.

420