Chapter 8 – Base 3
11.3k 19 354
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's a short chapter this time, I will increase the pace with time skip after the Base arc is done!

And we will get into the main story full of Naomi POV, action, and more importantly yuri stuff!

Enjoy the chapter!!

“The first thing I want to address is about funding. Because Rekka was a fugitive, we can’t depend on him to make the money.” Naomi said while crossing her leg.

“That’s true, I was an escapee from the jail that was aired on the news a while ago.” Confirmed Rekka.

“Anna and Dan-Bi also can’t show their face in public because they have died in the attack. Or at least the Esper Association think so.” Continued Naomi. “The only viable option, in this case, is Hyun-Woo.” Naomi looked at Hyun-Woo.

“Me? Didn’t I basically died in the attack too?” Asked Hyun-Woo.

“There is a way to make you came back to life, but that plan only works today.” Said Naomi as she had a wide grin under her mask.

“Somehow I have a bad feeling about your plan Princess.”

“Well before we began that plan, let me explain it briefly. First Hyun-Woo needs to do skydiving. Of course without a parachute.”

“Umm, Princess. Even for me, that is quite…”

“After that, he will go to the Esper Association’s branch to tell them that Hyun-Woo will resign from his position because he doesn’t have any reason to keep working with Esper Association.”

“Don’t ignore me, Princess…” Said Hyun-Woo dejectedly.

“Anna, Rekka had said that you can enchant anything that you draw?” Naomi ignoring Hyun-Woo turned her attention to Anna.

“Yes! As long as I was the one that draws it, I can enchant almost anything. The only drawback is I can’t enchant other people drawing.”

Anna answered Naomi while raising her hand.

“Then, can you enchant a tattoo?”

“Hmm, I don’t know. I need to try it first, I never thought of enchanting a tattoo after all.”

“I’m counting on you, Anna.” Naomi stood up and approaching Anna. She put her hand on top of Anna’s head patting her.

“Hehehehe~ leave it to me, Princess!!”

After hearing Anna’s answer, Naomi sat again on her couch.

“All right, now let’s talk about our action after we secured our funding. Rekka, do you have any connection to a broker or someone who had grudge against the Association?”

“If you want someone like that, then it’s easy Princess. After the jail for SS Ranked criminals in Hokkaido has been attacked last night, a lot of the prisoners had escaped. Among them, there was someone that met your criteria.” Explained Rekka.

“a Fugitive huh, could we trust them?”

“I am close with one of them, I can vouch if it’s her.”

“Then your job is to search for her and rope her in.”

“Yes, Princess!!”

Rekka was glad that Princess gave him a job.

“That’s it for now, I will go back for now. Hyun-Woo, you come with me.” Naomi lifted the depressed Hyun-Woo.

“Princess! At least make it 500 meters! I will die if you drop me from an unreasonable height!!”

“Don’t worry, Esper was built differently from a normal human.” With that, Naomi takes off from the flying island together with Hyun-Woo that was screaming.

“Nooooo…-“ Hyun-Woo voice disappeared along with her figure.

Rekka, Anna, and Dan-Bi could only watch him and Naomi flying away.

“Brother, do your best!” Said Dan-Bi quietly.

***

Naomi and Hyun-Woo right now were flying in the altitude of 5KM right above the Esper Association’s former headquarters. Contrary to Naomi whose expression couldn’t be seen because of her mask, Hyun-Woo had a frightened expression and muttered something.

“I will die… I will die… at this height I will definitely die…” his muttering was like a curse. Naomi seeing his frightened self was confused.

‘When I had attacked the Esper Association headquarter with Rekka, I think this guy was a brave guy because he tried to face me and Rekka head on. But to think he was frightened from getting dropped from this height, it seems I was too early to judge.’

“Now Hyun-Woo, let me give you an advice so you could survive.” Said Naomi.

“Princess!! I know you had some plans!! Please tell me your brilliant plan in order for me to survive this!!”

“It’s simple, use your barrier. Now, enjoy your skydive!” Naomi released her Telekinesis from Hyun-Woo and the gravity began pulling him.

“Liaaaaarrr…..” Naomi could hear his scream of desperation faded. Now, after successfully recruit 4 people to join her organization, she will get busy.

‘I hope I will not get bored with this.’ Thought Naomi as she flew back to her home.

354