Chapter 13 – Declaration 4
10.4k 32 330
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello, Author here~

Actually, I uploaded 1 advanced chapter on my Patreon!

You can find it Here

My goal is to have at least 15 advanced chapters, that's why every day I will upload 1 advanced chapter on my Patreon so 2 chapters a day for my Patron!! hope my finger will hold on. I wouldn't upload an advanced chapter if I update my fanfic tho.

And I commissioned Naomi's illustration. It will be done around 3 days according to the illustrator.

Well, Enjoy the chapter!!

It was the next day. Because today is Saturday, Naomi’s school ended earlier than usual. Her school ended at 4 P.M. on Monday-Friday and ended at 3 P.M. on Saturday.

Because Naomi had told Anna and Dan-Bi that she will come at 6 P.M, she had nothing to do right now.

‘So what will I do right now, shall I wander around the city? It’s been a long time since I looking around aimlessly.’

Naomi opening her holo phone and looked at the date and time. It was written Saturday, November 27. Naomi who never cared about the day remembered what today was.

‘Oh right, today was my birthday. Should I buy a cake to celebrate my 15th birthday? I can share the cake with my subordinates too.’

Naomi wandered around the city and bought a chocolate cake, the cake was put in a box and put in a paper bag. After buying a cake, she walking around again because she still had time before going to the base. When she was passing a park in the city, she saw a girl wearing a white sailor uniform looking around confused.

The girl has long silver hair that shines under the sunlight. Her long eyelashes adorn her sharp blue eyes. If one would describe her, then it was a cool girl, a lone wolf type.

She was the exact opposite of Naomi, if people describe Naomi's appearance, most of them would say “She was a sweet, beautiful girl.”

For the first time ever, Naomi was interested in other people. She approached the girl and asked her.

“Excuse me, are you looking for something? I saw you were standing there for a while now.”

The girl looked at Naomi calmly. She seemed to be wary of Naomi, but after observing Naomi for a moment she answered Naomi's question.

“Thank you for your concern, I was looking for Esper Association branch in th-” There was a rumbling sound came from her stomach as she said that.

Naomi realized that her stomach was grumbled and asked her to eat the cake she bought together.

“Want to eat this?” she opened the paper bag and took out the box of cake.

“No thank you, I am not hungry.” The girl had tried to refuse, but her stomach rumbled again.

“No need to be shy, I just bought this cake from the store over there.” Naomi pointing out the store which is not far from the park they were in.

“T-then I will take your offer… umm.”

“Akasa Naomi, nice to meet you.” Naomi smiled as she introduced herself.

“Nice to meet you Naomi, I am Mischa Belyaeva.” The girl, Mischa smiled back at Naomi.

They sat on the bench in the park and Naomi opened the cake’s box. She took out a slice of chocolate cake and offered it to Mischa.

“Thank you, I appreciate it.” Mischa took the cake from Naomi and started eating it.

“If you want more just tell me, I still have a lot of them.” Said Naomi as she takes out a slice of cake for herself.

The two of them were eating in silence, none of them let out a voice. But, for Naomi the silence was pleasant. After Naomi has done with her cake, she asked Mischa.

“You wanted to go to Esper Association’s branch right?”

“Yes, can you show me the way to Esper Association’s branch?” Mischa gulped the last bite of her cake and said. “Thank you for the meal.”

“Sure, I will show you the way.” Naomi stood up from the bench and gesturing Mischa to follow her. “Follow me.”

Mischa stood up from the bench and followed Naomi. “You don’t have to take me there, telling me the location would suffice.”

“Don’t worry, I am free right now. And my home is in the same direction as Esper Association’s branch. So, don’t worry about it.” Explained Naomi to Mischa.

“Then I will take your offer.” They walking towards Esper Association’s branch together, Naomi tried to talk to Mischa.

“Mischa, can I call you that? Why’d you want to go to the Esper Association branch?”

“Sure. Sorry, but I can’t tell you my reason.” Answered Mischa.

Naomi had already guessed that Mischa wouldn’t or couldn’t answer her question. After all, they met only an hour ago.

“Well, that’s okay. Oh! That is the Esper Association’s branch building.” Naomi pointing at a building across the street with Esper Association’s logo. “That building with the Esper Association’s logo is the branch in this city.”

“Thank you for showing me the way Naomi.”

“Sure! I will take my leave now, goodbye Mischa.”

Naomi waved her hand at Mischa and Mischa waved back at her. Seeing Mischa crossed the street and entering the building, Naomi turned around and walking home.

‘A girl about my age has a connection with Esper Association. Normally, a student was not allowed to enter the branch without a reason, but she was allowed. I could use this reason for planning an attack! Surely Mischa was not a normal student. Well, I enjoyed her company, I wish I could meet her again.’ Little did Naomi know, she will come across Mischa more often than she thought.

330