Chapter 17 – Declaration 8
9.8k 42 307
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day in the morning, Naomi was preparing for the attack on Avos Island tonight. She went to the mall to buy a camera. On tonight's attack, she plans to record it and share it with the world to spread anxiety to the public. That way, the Esper Association will take Naomi’s Organization as a real threat and took the situation seriously. That will be a plus for Naomi that was dreaming of an exciting Esper battle.

‘If they came to us seriously, wouldn’t they deploy their strongest Esper? That way I will enjoy an Esper battle that I dream of and they can protect their facility. It’s a plus for both of us.’

She entered a camera store and looking around to find a suitable camera. After looking around for a while, she found a small camera suitable to record her attack stealthily. She called the clerk and he took Naomi’s card to finish the transaction. He gave back Naomi’s card after scanning it and Naomi left the store.

‘This is good, now where does that stuff is.’

Naomi wandered around the mall to search for one thing that she needs for tonight's attack. She was looking all around the mall until she finally found it.

‘There it is, with this my preparation is complete.’

Naomi smiled after she found the thing that she was looking for.

***

06:30 P.M.

The cloud was hiding the sky above Avos Island. Right now the residents of Avos Island were in a celebration, Esper Association had announced a program about a high school that was specially built in order to nurture human resources for Esper Association. They said that geniuses over the world will come to Avos Island in order to participate in the program. Although the program started in spring, that didn’t stop them to celebrate the news.

The thick cloud above the Island was moving very slowly, no one had realized that something was hovering right in the middle of the thick cloud above them.

Unknown to anyone in Avos Island, there were 3 individuals flying above Avos Island without getting detected. Leading them was a girl with black one piece and using a black mask, she had a tattoo of a crow in the middle of the crescent moon that was hiding behind the cloud with a kanji spelled as Mugetsu on the left side of the moon on her back.

Behind her was a handsome man with short red hair wearing a black tuxedo. He had a tattoo of a lizard within a crescent moon on the left side of the neck.

The last one was a short black haired girl wearing a usual white t-shirt and dark blue skirt. She has no redeeming feature unlike the other two. If someone on the street saw her, they probably just think of her as another person on the street.

The three of them were looking down on the Avos Island with eyes like a predator looking at their prey.

“Rekka, Chi, are you ready?” Asked Naomi, or right now called Mugetsu.

“Anytime Princess.” Answered Rekka.

“I am ready.” Said Chi.

“Let’s review the plan once more. I and Rekka will attack the facility that they build for their program, meanwhile Chi will blending in with the residents and record our action.” Said Mugetsu as she turned her head towards Rekka and Chi. She saw both of them nodded and she nodded in satisfaction.

“Then, shall we announce our arrival right now?” Mugetsu controlling her Telekinesis power and descended slowly with Rekka right on the center of the Island. Meanwhile, she controlled Chi’s descent to be as fast as Chi's body could handle on the edge of the Island.

After making sure Chi had landed safely, Naomi was descending at a faster speed. Her objective was the facility in the center of the island. The said facility that was resembling a normal school, but that school is the one that the Esper Association uses as the location of their new program.

Although the residents of Avos Island were in a celebratory mood, some of them were on duty. The facility was guarded by at least 30 guards because the program this time seemed to be really important for Esper Association. Rekka sensed the guard's strength, he found out that the guards were at least A-Ranked Esper and there were 1 SS-Ranked Esper.

He decided to tell Mugetsu about it.

“Princess, our target was guarded by 20 A-Ranked, 9 S-Ranked and 1 SS-Ranked Esper.” He calmly reported what he found out to Mugetsu. “How’d we attack them, Princess?” Although the guards were strong, he didn’t worry about it. Because, his boss, Mugetsu, was the strongest Esper that he knows.

“Why? Are you afraid of them?” Answered Mugetsu.

“Don’t joke around Princess. There is no way I am afraid with those guys.”

“Then, shall we announce our arrival with a present?” They stopped their descend and levitating right above the facility.

***

Certain Guard POV

My name is Deromi, I am one of Esper Association employed guards. Today was like any previous day, my job was to guard a school which according to Esper Association was a school for geniuses to gather and nurtured by Esper Association directly. Feeling bored I yawned and looked at the sky.

In the sky, I saw 2 pairs of figures levitating above the school that I guard. I was stationed on the roof so I was the first one that realizes the figure and recognizes her. There was an order from the main HQ to report and ask for reinforcement to the nearest branch if one saw Mugetsu. I took out my communication device and contacting the nearest branch to ask for reinforcement.

“REPORT!! HERE IS AVOS ISLAND SCHOOL’S GUARD, DEROMI. WE ASKED FOR REINFORCEMENTS FROM ALL BRANCHES NEAR AVOS ISLAND!! DESIGNATED SSS-RANK CRIMINAL MUGETSU WAS SPOTTED ABOVE THE PROJECT SCHOOL ON AVOS ISLAND!!”

As I asked for reinforcement, Mugetsu made a hand gesture. It was too far for me to know what she does, but I think she swings her hand from the top of her head downward. Because I think it’s a signal from her to attack, I shouted towards all my co-workers.

“GET READY!! MUGETSU WAS ATTACKING!!” I shouted with all my might.

My co-worker snaps out from their daze and gets into their position. The captain of the guard's corp, the only SS-Ranked Esper in this school take command and gave out an order.

“BARRIER SQUAD!! GET READY TO DEPLOY YOUR STRONGEST BARRIER!! ATTACKER, GET IN POSITION!! AFTER SHE LAUNCHED HER ATTACK WE WILL TAKE HER DOWN! WE WILL FINISH HER BEFORE THE REINFORCEMENT ARRIVED HERE!”

My superior had a smirk on his face, it seems he wanted to take the glory of taking down Mugetsu by himself. I am part of Attacker so I get into my position behind the barrier squad. We were waiting for a while, but there is no attack coming from Mugetsu. Finally after losing patience, my superior gave out another order.

“HAH! THEY MUST BE AFRAID OF US. ATTACKER!! ATTACK THEM ON MY SIGNAL!!”

The attacker squad members were excited by the order, at first they were afraid of Mugetsu, but after thinking ‘Maybe Mugetsu afraid of us?’ they began to show their arrogant side.

“READY-“ My superior gave the signal to attack, we were aiming at Mugetsu on the sky. But, before he finishes his order, one of my co-workers shouted.

“HEY!! Wh-what is that!!” He was pointing at the sky behind Mugetsu. There is a bright orange object that got bigger and bigger as time passes. After looking for a while, we realize what that object is.

“You must be kidding me.” Muttered one of my co-workers.

“It must be a dream… TELL ME THAT I AM DREAMING!!” One of my co-workers even hallucinating.

“G-god, p-p-please save me.”

All my co-worker including me had lost our hope. I slumped on the ground but I can’t take my eyes off the sky.

“She bought down a meteor at us…” I said as I looked at the meteor in the sky.

Author Here~

For now, I will do my best to increase my Patreon's Advanced chapters while updating usual chapters daily.

So every day (With the exception of when I updated my fanfiction) I will upload 2 new chapters on my Patreon and 1 chapter on ScribbleHub.

I uploaded 3 Advanced chapters of Oni in MHA and 5 Advanced chapters of Secret Organizations on my Patreon.

You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Ordering an Illustration for both of my works.

So if you want to support me please visit it!!

Big thanks to the new Squad Leader for their support!!
-Ishy391
-Noah
-John J Riggan
-Demi god

Thank you!

307