Chapter 23 – Strength in Number 3
9.2k 23 278
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

New illustration of Naomi was uploaded on my Patreon!

I didn't upload it here yet because it contain a spoiler, but don't worry. I will upload it here eventually.

Well, Enjoy the chapter!!



Naomi’s POV

Time flies so fast after my parents coming back. It’s near the end of spring now and I am in my 3rd year of middle school.

Because I barely had any time alone because my parents live with me, I only visited the base on weekends. When I visited the base last week, I told Rekka that I might not be able to go to the Base for a year to finish up my preparations to enter Esper Association’s program. He just nodded at me and say.

“Leave the base and our organization to me Princess. I won’t disappoint you!! I promise to make our organization bigger and ready for your command!”

It seems he misunderstood my intention but who cares. Let Rekka’s do Rekka and I will do my part. I need to establish the maximum power that I, Naomi has, and I need to make my own fighting style.

I was contacting Chi regularly. She was reporting to me about what she found out at Avos Island daily. One day she contacted me and said that she had built a café as a base on Avos Island. I was surprised when I read her report that day, but it was a pleasant surprise. Finally, one of my dream of building a secret base with a café appearance come true.

Chi also managed to recruit a few employees for her café. My first impression of Chi was not the best, I thought she was a weird girl. But, it turns out that she is the most hardworking subordinate of mine.

Although Hyun-Woo also managed to make some money, that was the result of Rekka’s guidance. While Rekka as a fugitive can’t do anything outside of the base except when we launched an attack.

Well, they were working hard but if I had to choose my favorite subordinate, then it would be Anna. Because of her enchantment, in these 6 months, I managed to grow from 150cm to 165cm. Not only that, but my breast also got bigger, turning my pitiful B Cup into D Cup.

Right now, I am in my classroom listening to a boring lesson. I had learned all the material until high school in my spare time, that’s why I was bored out of my mind right now. My parents were busy too because the establishment of their branch was almost done.

I was asked by my Dad to help them to manage the branch because they can’t stay in Japan for a long time. I happily agreed to help them with the management of their branch manufacturer, this can help me to complete one of my plans faster.

Furthermore, my job’s actually simple, they just need me to visit the branch and stamp the documents that were approved by my parents in advance.

The school was over before I realize it. I went to the location where the weapon manufacturing branch was built. I walked there because the location was near my school, only 10 minutes of walking and I had arrived at the location.

My Dad was standing in the midst of the worker to direct them to their position. In this day and age, the building company was employing an Esper with Telekinesis or Earth control to increase the efficiency of their works.

Seeing my Dad was done with his job, I approached and greet him.

“Dad, good work.” He turned and smiled at me and answered my greeting.

“Ou Naomi! You are done with your school? How was it?” He approached me and ruffled my hair. I find it rather annoying so I grab his hand to stop him.

“You will ruin my hair, Dad. My school was fine, by the way where’s Mom?” I looked left and right to find her but I didn’t find her.

“Your mom was in the Esper Association’s branch right now to finalize the deal.” He approached my ears and whispering something.

“It seems the program that you were in was suspended until next year. The reason was their facility was destroyed by a criminal 6 months ago. We just got the information earlier and your mother was angry because we are not informed as soon as they made their decision. She went there to ask for a better deal from this incident, so you could enjoy more privileges when you are in that program.” He walked away and waved her hand after he whispered that and shouting at me without looking back.

“You can look around Naomi! I need to get back to work.”

I began thinking about his word just now, I put my hand on my chin and thought.

‘Better privileges? On the contract, there was nothing like that. Only the class was divided into 2, a black class for the one that was aiming to be an operator and a white class for the combat class that was aiming to be a PD officer. Well, I was supposed to be in a black class but I want to join the white one and talked to my parents about it once. Maybe that’s the privileges that my Dad talked about?’

I decided to look around the building, it seems the interior and exteriors work was done. The only thing left was to move the machine to manufacture a weapon inside the building and assemble it.

Some of the machines were ready to use, the machine was like a big glass box with the complicated component inside the box.

Almost all the machine looks the same, the only one to differentiate them from each other was the picture of the weapon that was pasted on the box. There is a picture of a gun, sword, even a throwing weapon like darts and throwing knife.

When I was looking around, one of the weapon designs managed to get my attention. I was wondering about should I get a weapon or not because when I was acting as Naomi I will only use a power befitting C-Ranked Esper.

But after looking at this design, I decided to use it when I was acting as Naomi.

‘If I use this weapon, then I won’t have to worry about how to use my Telekinesis with limited power. I will ask my Dad later.’



Author Here~

I will update Oni in MHA every day on my Patreon until the goal was reached.

I uploaded 4 Advanced chapters of Oni in MHA and 10 Advanced chapters of Secret Organizations on my Patreon.

You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Ordering an Illustration for both of my works.

So, please! please support me so I could buy a new laptop!! in desperation, because writing on phone was harder than I thought!!

Thank you!

Join my discord!!
https://discord.gg/CM7BRUdd

278