Chapter 24 – Strength in Number 4
9.1k 35 273
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3rd POV

Naomi left the building after she decided to use a weapon. After leaving the building, she saw her Mom already come back from Esper Association’s branch and approached her.

“Hello, mom.”

“Hello Naomi, why are you here?” Asked Naomi’s Mom, Mizuki.

“Well, I am here because I wanted to look at the building. I met with Dad earlier but he said that he had a job to do and let me look around alone.” Explained Naomi as she looked at her Dad, Tetsuma leaned over a wall smoking a cigarette.

“That dunce!! Did he forget that this building has a lot of dangerous machines?” Mizuki goes over Tetsuma and smacked his head. Naomi was laughing when her mom smacked her dad’s head.

‘Sometimes relaxing like this is not bad at all. Attacking Esper Association is fun and all but I will relax and prepare for the big stage until I got into the program on Avos Island.’ Thought Naomi.

Naomi approached her dad and mom, Mizuki reprimanded Tetsuma because he didn’t accompany or sent someone to accompany Naomi to look around although there were a lot of dangerous machines lying around the building.

“You!! Your negligence will danger Naomi one day! If you can’t accompany her you can ask one of your workers to accompany her! But you didn’t do that, you let Naomi wander around by herself.” Tetsuma can’t say anything back to Mizuki. Naomi’s family hierarchy could be seen from this exchange, Mizuki holds the highest authority within the family followed by Naomi and then Tetsuma on the bottom.

Naomi had enjoyed her family time, 1 week had passed and the building was done. The opening of the new Branch of Akasa Inc. will be held tomorrow. The opening was simple, they will introduce Akasa Tetsuma and Akasa Mizuki as the Founder and Co-Founder and followed by the introduction of Naomi that will be the Manager in the name.

Naomi had agreed to lend her name as Manager and help her parents to manage the branch before. After she becomes the Manager, she plans to tell Hyun-Woo to extend cooperation between Akasa Inc. and Hyun-Woo’s company. That way, Naomi could supply weapons to her Organization with Hyun-Woo as the middle man and she can get extra money from Hyun-Woo. It’s a big win situation for Naomi, getting money from supplying her own Organization.

***

“Naomi, are you ready?” Called Tetsuma. Right now Tetsuma wearing a formal suit fitting the Founder of Akasa Inc.

Beside him was Mizuki wearing a strapless red dress and her hair was done into the bun. She was a beautiful woman with a perfect body, her big breast creating a cleavage that made any woman envy her. Her slim waist with perfect curves could be seen clearly because of her tight dress.

“Naomi, we better go now or we will be late!” Called Mizuki.

“Yes, please wait for a minute.”

Naomi came down from the 2ndfloor of her house wearing a turtleneck white dress with ribbons on her left and right waist, her skirt stopped right below her knees. The dress has a slit on the skirt to ease the legs movements. Naomi also wears a black stocking and black boots to complete her set. Her shoulder length hair was let loose touching her shoulder. She was looking completely opposite when she wears a one-piece dress when she acts as Mugetsu.

In this white dress, she looked like a fairy, on the contrary, the people on the internet were describing Mugetsu's appearance from the video recorded on Avos Island as Devil that crawls out from hell.

“Naomi, your dress suits you. You look beautiful in that.” Tetsuma complimented Naomi's look.

“We rarely agree on things. But I must agree with your opinion that our daughter looks beautiful in that dress. She’s always beautiful but she becoming more beautiful after her growth spurt in these 6 months.” Mizuki nodded her head proudly at the sight of her daughter.

“Dad, Mom, you are complimented me too much.” Naomi smiled and responded to her parent's compliment.

“Not at all, you are really beautiful on that dress. As expected of my daughter. Hahahahaha!” Tetsuma laughed loudly. He was happy because he can watch his daughter grow into a stunning beauty.

“Ara, your daughter? It’s to be expected from my daughter, not yours. You only add a few of your look on Naomi’s eyes.” Mizuki smiled and throw a glare at Tetsuma.

“W-well, we should be going now. We can’t be late to the opening!” Tetsuma run away from Mizuki's glare and entered a black car parked in front of their house.

“Haa- it’s hard to have a husband like him. Let’s go, Naomi.” Mizuki sighed in defeat and enter the car.

Naomi found the situation amusing chuckled and followed her mom entering the car.

***

Naomi’s POV

The opening ceremony was held in front of the building. The guests are standing in front of the building with a ribbon that was supposed to be cut when they officially open the building.

I looked around the guests and saw Hotaru, Mischa’s partner standing with the guest. I guess she’s here as Esper Association’s representative.

The opening ceremony started with my Dad starting a speech about how he’s grateful and blessed to be able to open up a branch in Japan. After he has done with her speech it’s my Mom's turn. She delivers her speech about her hope and the direction of our Akasa Inc. is heading. Finally, she introduced me to the guests.

“…Lastly, we Founder and Co-Founder had appointed someone to act as our representative and Manager of Akasa Inc. Japan’s branch. Please give an applause to Akasa Naomi.” The guest's applause was so loud that it hurts my ear. Some of them were even charmed by my look, not to brag but I’m beautiful because of the growth enchantment from Anna and my Adjustment in work.

I stepped forward beside my Mom and Dad and was about to start my speech. But, at that moment there is a sound of an explosion.

*Booom!!*

The guests were panicked in an instant. They scream and run around like a horde of sheep without a shepherd. Finally, Hotaru was taking an action and managed to calm the guests.

As expected of the PD officer, but what caused the explosion?

Is it a short circuit from the machine inside the building or something else?

After thinking about the cause, I finally got an answer in a form of a black figure appeared from the distance.

Their numbers were around 5, but what’s strange is their clothing. I recognize their clothing, a black suit, and a black mask without any decoration. Each of them even brings a rifle.

They are imitating the mask that I use when I was acting as Mugetsu. I got a feeling that an interesting thing was about to unfold, and my feeling turns out to be true.

“Don’t move!! We, Moon of Akasha will take over this place! Everyone that makes a movement will be shoot immediately!!”

‘Wow, so I got an imitation? Then do your best to imitate my organization, I hope you can entertain me!’



Author Here~

I will update Oni in MHA every day on my Patreon until the goal was reached.

I uploaded 5 Advanced chapters of Oni in MHA and 10 Advanced chapters of Secret Organizations on my Patreon.

You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Ordering an Illustration for both of my works.

So, please! please support me so I could buy a new laptop!! in desperation, because writing on phone was harder than I thought!!

Big Thank you for our new Executive!
-Kuba 15

Join my discord!!
https://discord.gg/CM7BRUdd

273