Chapter 25 – Strength in Number 5
8.4k 18 271
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author Announcement!! Click the spoiler below this!!

Spoiler

I wrote another story, It's a VR Game LitRPG

I plan to release it on my Patreon on 1 September, and become my Patreon's exclusive story until it hit 10 chapters.

The planned release schedule is at least 1 chapter a week.

If you want to read it early you can visit my Patreon, I will release it in public after it hit 10 chapters tho.

Well, enjoy the story!!

[collapse]



3rd POV

The situation was chaotic. After the appearance of someone who claimed himself as part of ‘Moon of Akasha’ Hotaru can’t control the situation anymore.

She changed her prioritize from calming the crowd to stop the ‘Moon of Akasha’ and protect them.

Hotaru preparing her weapon, a knife, and handgun, and stepped forward to face the enemy.

“Hey! We told you don’t move!! Do you want to deny us??!” One member of ‘Moon of Akasha’ shouted at Hotaru.

“Oi look! She wore a PD uniform!” The other member said to the one that was shouting earlier.

“PD huh, did she understand what that means? We will kill them all!!” The one that stood in the front shouted. Suddenly, behind him was the figure of Hotaru that was standing in front of him earlier. Hotaru swing her knife and knocked him unconscious. She turned towards the rest of the assailant and take a fighting stance.

“None of you shall pass here. Don’t you dare to underestimate me!! I already met a monster, there is no way I will fear that puny toys of yours!!” Hotaru shouted towards the assailant.

6 months ago in a fight with Mugetsu, she can’t do anything. She was frustrated at herself for letting a teenage girl fought Mugetsu alone by herself. That’s why Hotaru trained hard on her CQC (Close Quarter Combat) and Gun-fu (Gun-Kata).

“A-attack!! Attack the crowd behind her!! She won’t be able to do anything if we target the crowd!” One of the guys gave orders to the other 3, they positioned their gun towards the crowd and fire them. 

Hotaru managed to avoid the bullets by teleporting away, but there is nothing to block the rain of bullets.

Suddenly, the earth rises to block the rain of bullets that was aimed at the crowd.

“Look like you need help young lady, leave the crowd protection to me! You can beat those guys for ruining the opening ceremony of our branch.” Tetsuma shows himself from behind the earth wall and gives Hotaru a thumb up.

“Leave it to me Mr. Akasa!” Hotaru teleported behind the rest of the assailants and knock them out one by one.

Naomi, which spectating the attack was disappointed. The fight ended in a flash, and the assailants got no chance to do any attack except firing their rifles before they get knocked out.

‘Hey! Did they get knocked out already? And they dare to use the name of my organization?’

Naomi was not angry because they use her organization name, but she’s angry because they got knocked out easily after introducing themselves with her organization’s name.

She approached Hotaru that’s trying to tie the assailants with the help of her dad. They took off the mask of the assailants and disarmed all their rifles and hidden knife.

“Miss Nobi, it’s nice to meet you again. Thank you for protecting us.” Naomi said to Hotaru with a smile.

Hotaru looked at Naomi and tilted her head, she doesn’t remember meeting the girl but how does she know her name?

“I’m sorry, but how do you know my name?” Hotaru asked Naomi.

“We met 6 months ago Miss Nobi, it was when you were patrolling with Mischa.”

“Are you Naomi? The one talked to Mischa when we were patrolling 6 months ago?” Hotaru was not sure if she is indeed Naomi.

She remembered Naomi's name was also Akasa, but she forgot about it until Naomi called her. 

More importantly, she was not sure because Naomi from six months ago was shorter than her. But, the girl that stood in front of her right now was as tall as her.

“Yes, Miss Nobi. I am Akasa Naomi.” Answered Naomi.

“Naomi! Don’t come here, it’s dangerous!” Tetsuma noticed Naomi and shouted at her.

“Don’t worry dad, Miss Nobi is here after all. She will save me if I’m in danger, right Miss Nobi?”

“Definitely, but are you sure you are Naomi? How’d I say it, you are… different. More like, you become more attractive and tall.” The usually energetic Hotaru was puzzled by Naomi's appearance.

How could someone grow taller by more than 10cm in 6 months?

“I had a growth spurt in these 6 months.” Answered Naomi as she smiled and looking proud while she crossed her arms under her breast.

“No, but…” Said Hotaru, but she was cut off by Naomi.

“It’s a growth spurt.”

“Okay, I get it.” Hotaru shrugged her shoulder in defeat.

‘There is no way that’s a growth spurt, her modest breast now rivaling mine only in 6 months!!’ thought Hotaru.

“Hahahahaha! So you two knew each other huh? So Naomi didn’t lie to us when she said she had a friend.” Tetsuma laughed loudly until his foot was stepped by Naomi.

“What are you talking about dad?” Naomi looked at Tetsuma and smiled.

“A-ahahaha, Naomi… it hurts. By the way where’s your mom?” Tetsuma tried to divert the conversation by asking Naomi about her Mom.

“She’s calming the guests over there.” Naomi pointing at Mizuki that tried to calm the guests. “You better help her Dad, I will replace you watching over these captured assailants.”

“O-ou! PD lady, please watch over my daughter.” Tetsuma said to Hotaru and walked away to help Mizuki.

He runs towards Mizuki and Naomi could see him bowing to the guests and tried to calm them down together with Mizuki.

After Tetsuma leaves Naomi and Hotaru, Naomi approached the captured assailants and crouched to examine them.

She tried to find a tattoo that she set as identification of her organization on the assailant’s body but she found nothing.

‘So they were an impostor after all. I almost got angry at my subordinate to let these kinds of trash join my organization. Good thing they are an impostor. But, although they were an impostor, I can’t let the public think that Esper Association PD successfully apprehended the ‘Moon of Akasha’ member alone. It’s time to let Rekka do some work.’



Author Here~

I will update Oni in MHA every day on my Patreon until the goal was reached.

I uploaded 6 Advanced chapters of Oni in MHA and 10 Advanced chapters of Secret Organizations on my Patreon.

You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Ordering an Illustration for both of my works.

Big Thank you for our new Executive!
-Kuba 15

Big thank you for our new Squad Leader too!
-Endo

Join my discord!!
https://discord.gg/CM7BRUdd

271