Chapter 28 – Strength in Number 8
8.5k 55 267
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I've got a plan with my friends later so I decided to release it earlier.

Well, Enjoy the Chapter!!



Rekka’s POV

It’s time to move. I had called Hyun-Woo yesterday to tell him to protect the base, although it seems I blown away his chance to form a relationship with Akasa Inc. when he had a good chance.

I admit it was my mistake of choosing a bad time to call him. But the organization needs him for now to guard the base.

Around a week ago, Princess visited the base and told me that she can’t visit for a year to prepare for Esper Association’s program.

Princess tried to enter the program and destroy it from inside, that’s why I understand what she meant by preparing for the programs. She tried to say that we need more members because the Esper Association were recruiting the member through their program and promotions.

Fortunately, Chi had set up the spy network in these 6 months and managed to recruit some people. 

Chi said that she can guarantee the new members to be loyal to our Princess because the recruited people were the victims of Esper Association or saved by our Princess.

Our total numbers are now reaching 30 members thanks to Chi’s hard work.

As expected of Princess, she must have planned all of this long before she saves me.

I hadn’t thought that there will be somebody who tried to imitate us after 6 months of our disappearance. 

I asked Chi to send 5 people with ability at least S-Ranked for the mission today.

They’ve arrived this morning alongside a letter from Chi. The letter containing information about the locations of the impostor’s base.

I’ve gathered the new member and called Hyun-Woo to give a briefing. But before that, I asked the new member to introduce themselves and show proof of their membership. 

Because they’ve just joined, their tattoo was a shape of a crescent moon without any additional images inside it.

“Before we begin the mission, I need to know your name and your ability. Preferably tell me your power level too.” I said to 5 new members standing in front of me.

“Let me go first!! Nice to meet you! My name is Doni, I call my ability Static. It allows me to make and control electricity. I am an S-Ranked Esper with a power level of 5825. You can see my identification here!” The teenage boy with blonde spiked hair wearing a black waiter suit and black pants without an apron introduced himself.

He rolled his sleeves and pointing at his shoulder with a tattoo of a crescent moon. Rekka nodded at him and he fixed his sleeves.

“Hahahaha I’m next!!” A large muscular guy with blue hair wearing nothing but black pants was laughing loudly. He’s got a big tattoo of a crescent moon on his chest, he stood proudly and introduce himself.

“I am Stephen, a martial artist! I can make my body strong with my ability Iron Body! No matter what they bring I will defeat them. My power level is 4521, an A-Ranked Esper! Nice to meet you! Hahahahaha!”

I was interested in this man who called himself a martial artist. If his skill was a real deal, maybe he could train me in martial arts.

I was frustrated and vexed because I can’t help Princess in the fight 6 months ago. If I train in martial arts, maybe I can help her a little.

“It’s nice to have you.” I said to Stephen.

“It seems we are next, little sister.” Said a man with short black hair wearing black waiter clothes identical to Doni.

“Yes, brother. We should introduce ourselves.” Said the little sister of the man, a girl with wavy black hair that reaches her waist. She wore black waitress clothes without an apron and knee-length skirt.

“Then I am going first, my name is Ao Mizu. My ability was to create water and control it. I’m an A-Rank Esper with power level 4376. And this is my sister.” Said the man, Mizu pointing to the girl beside him.

“Ao Yuki. My ability was to freeze any kind of liquid instantly, I’m a B-Rank Esper with power level 3862. My ability is limited so I need to work together with my brother to optimize it.” The girl, Yuki approached Mizu and linked her arms around Mizu’s.

“We are inseparable!” Added Mizu.

‘They will be a troublesome duo…’ I thought. But if they work together, they can be important assets in a big fight.

“U-Um… is it my turn?” a short girl, shorter than Dan-Bi stepped forward and raised her hand. The girl had a shoulder-length bob hairstyle with one of her eyes covered up by her bangs.

“Sure, go ahead and introduce yourself.” I said to the girl. It seems she’s a bit shy. Will she be fine to join us?

“Y-yes! M-my name is Luna, Misami Luna. My ability is to connect 2 places, I need to know the coordinates and altitude of the place I need to connect to for my ability to work. I-I only have a power level of 2315.” The girl was on the edge of tears when she said her power level.

But, if she can connect 2 places with her ability, her power level didn’t matter. It’s an amazing ability.

“That’s amazing!! Your ability is the one we need the most! Don’t cry, you had an amazing ability.” Doni said to Luna while patting her head.

“u-uu don’t pat me. I’m not a child anymore! I’m 24 years old!!” Said Luna as she tried to remove Doni’s hand from her head.

“Doni’s correct, we need your ability the most to attack our enemy. Be proud of yourself. How long you can activate your ability?” I ask Luna. 

Depending on how long she can activate her ability, we can finish the clean-up in one day.

Luna manages to remove Doni’s hand and answered me. “I can activate it for 30 seconds, after that, I need to rest around 5 minutes to activate it again. I-I am sorry, it’s because of my low power level!” She bowed her head repeatedly to me after she said that.

I tried to approach her to calm her down, but Hyun-Woo approached her first. He put his hand on her shoulder and comfort her.

“Don’t worry, we are already satisfied with that. 30 seconds is more than enough for us to cross over and 5 minutes rest to recover is fast enough. If Princess was here, she would be delighted knowing she had a member with an amazing ability like you.” Hyun-Woo said to Luna with a smile on his face.

‘Did he make a move on her? Could it be Hyun-Woo… are you secretly like that type of girl?’ I thought. But she said she was 24? Isn’t that make her the same age as Hyun-Woo? Well, let’s leave him with that.

I was watching Hyun-Woo comforted Luna when my holo phone got a message. I took out my holo phone from my pocket and saw a message from Princess.

I read her message and I got a smile on my face. 

Her message was simple ‘Crush them’ she definitely knows about the impostors and our plan to attack them. 

That must be why she send this message to boost our morals.

I turned to the new members and Hyun-Woo to tell Princess message to them.

“Listen! I just got a message from Princess.” After I said that, their attention focused on me.

“She said to crush the impostors of our organization! Leave nothing, we will exterminate every single of them and show it to the world! That no one shall use our name for their own gain!”

The new member's eyes are sparkled and they are shouting together. Even Luna, the shy girl got fired up and shout together with them.

“””OUUUUUU!!!”””

“Then, Let’s crush them!!”


Author Here~

I uploaded 8 Advanced chapters of Oni in MHA and 10 Advanced chapters of Secret Organizations on my Patreon.

You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Ordering an Illustration for both of my works.

Join my discord!!
https://discord.gg/CM7BRUdd

267