Chapter 30 – Strength in Number 10
8.3k 42 251
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3rd POV

“Yes, and are you their master?” Sensing the man's gaze and strength, Doni turned serious.

The man that was standing in front of him is S-Ranked Esper like him. He can’t play around like earlier if he wants to come out from this safely.

“I am, who are you guys? You dare to attack the base of Moon of Akasha. Are you tired of living? Mugetsu will come to find you.” It was at this point the atmosphere turned hot all of sudden.

Because Doni was focused, he could feel it earlier and stepped away from his position. Right after Doni stepped away, a torrent of flames burned the man and the path between him and Rekka.

“That’s dangerous!!” Shouted Doni.

After the flame died down, surprisingly the man came out with a slight burn on his body.

“Hou! You are able to survive my attack. Tell me your name, I will at least remember it.” Rekka said that as he stepped forward approaching the man.

“Don’t get full of yourself. In front of you are the right hand of Mugetsu from the Moon of Akasha. I am Salamander, Homuhara Rekka.” The man claimed to be Rekka.

Hearing his introduction, Doni and Stephen turned to look at Rekka. They saw Rekka holding his head with his right hand and sighed.

“To think not only they imitate our organization name, they imitate my name too.”

“Hahahaha you sure are popular! But, if they imitate you, that means there is a chance this is not the only base right?” As Stephen said that, Rekka realize it.

“We change our plan, let’s capture him for interrogation. Stephen, can you handle it?” Rekka said to Stephen.

Rekka changed his plan from exterminating the member of the fake base in this location to capturing the mastermind. If there exists someone imitating him, he guessed there is someone imitating Mugetsu.

That's the thing Rekka can’t forgive. Slandering Mugetsu’s organization name is one thing. But, slandering Mugetsu’s name is unforgivable for Rekka.

“Ou! Leave it to me, I will make sure he can talk when we are done.”

Stephen stepped forward and approached the fake Rekka. He took a stance with both hands in front of his body prepared to block and attack the enemy.

Fake Rekka didn’t do anything and just standing in his place. He was glaring hard at Stephen, Stephen takes that as a challenge grinned, and rush towards the Fake Rekka.

“ORYAAA!!” Stephen punched fake Rekka on the stomach. Stephen's punch was connected, but fake Rekka appears to be unharmed by the punch.

Stephen looked at fake Rekka condition and laughing.

“Hahahahahaha! You are interesting! To think you are unharmed from that!”

Stephen delivers a barrage of punches towards fake Rekka, all of his punches were directed towards fake Rekka’s body to avoid him being beaten death. Feeling his punches were enough to knock him out, Stephen jumped back.

“Hahahahaha how about that? Surely there will be damage!” Stephen laughing while looking at fake Rekka’s condition.

“That hurt a little, but you can’t-“ Fake Rekka tried to look strong, but he didn’t realize Doni sneaked behind him and stun him by using his ability to imitate a stun gun.

“Oops! He’s fainted.” Siad Doni as he looking at the fainted figure of fake Rekka.

“Doni! You interrupted our duel! Cih! when it’s getting fun.” Said Stephen.

“Well, Stephen! Didn’t Mr. Rekka say we need to finish this quickly? Your punch does no damage to him!” Argued Doni.

Stephen knew that Doni was correct, that’s why he didn’t say anything more and approached fake Rekka.

Stephen picked up fake Rekka’s body and approached Rekka. Doni followed Stephen and they were waiting for Rekka’s next instruction.

“Let’s leave this place, I will burn it so no one will find out what happened here.” Rekka leaves the fake base followed by Doni and Stephen that was carrying fake Rekka’s body.

After they exit the fake base, Rekka turned and shoot a torrent of flame. The flame was so hot that it melted a stone foundation and caused the building to crumble.

“Let’s go.” Said Rekka.

***

“Brother, they took so long. Weren’t they going to finish it quickly with Mr. Rekka’s ability?” Yuki sitting beside her Brother asked him.

“Maybe they met a strong opponent sister. Our job was to guard Miss Luna and be a lookout if there are any enemies able to run away from them. Right, Miss Luna?” Answered Mizu.

“Y-yes! I’m sorry to trouble you.” Luna answered as she looked towards Mizu.

Luna noticed there is a figure of people behind Mizu and tell him. “Mizu, there is a people over there.” She said as she pointing behind Mizu.

That got Mizu and Yuki’s attention, they look behind them and saw 3 people walking towards them.

They noticed that they were Rekka and the others and reassure Luna.

“Don’t worry Miss Luna, it’s them. But, who’s the person that Stephen brought with him? Do you know Sister?”

“No Brother, maybe that’s why they took so long?” Answered Yuki.

“Maybe, but now is done.” Mizu said.

After Rekka and the others arrived near Mizu, Doni greeted them.

“Oiii, we are done!! Let’s go home!” Shouted Doni.

“Luna, is your ability ready?” Rekka asked Luna and see that Luna nodded.

“Yes, Mr. Rekka. My ability is ready. Where is the location that needed to be connected?” Asked Luna.

Rekka opened his holo phone and open a map. He marked a location which previously arranged by Hyun-Woo to be their temporary camp and wait for Hyun-Woo to send Rekka the location of the flying island.

Rekka showed the map to Luna and she nodded. Luna stretched her hand and a mist door appeared, Rekka stepped in first followed by the others.

The place they appeared to was a forest. In front of them was a simple cabin, built previously by Hyun-Woo to use in an emergency. That cabin was chosen to be the temporary camp for this mission.

“Let’s enter and relax until Hyun-Woo sends a text to me. Stephen, tie him and lock him in the basement. With this, our mission was a success! Good job guys!!”

Rekka gives the members what to do next and announces the success of the mission. The members were happy and cheered as they make their way inside the cabin.

Little did they know, the extermination was not completed yet.

***

(Unknown Place)

“Damn it, who are they! How dare they attack one of my bases!!” A girl with shoulder-length hair wearing a black one-piece dress shouted towards her subordinate inside a room filled with a picture of Mugetsu.

“My Lady, please calm your anger! We will find the culprit immediately!” Said a man wearing a black suit.

“Find them!! I won’t let them go after they attack one of my bases!!”

“Certainly!! My lady!!” The subordinates leave the room after they said that.

The girl left alone in the room muttered alone and swore.

“Just wait for it, I will catch those bastards and present this world to you! Lady Mugetsu!!” The girl's expression turned into the face of a girl in love as she hugged a pillow with Mugetsu figure printed on it.



Author Here~

There is 4 chapters of my new series 'The New Horizon' on my Patreon, the update is inconsistent until chapter 10 (But there will at least be 1 chapter / week at minimum)

I uploaded 9 Advanced chapters of Oni in MHA and 10 Advanced chapters of Secret Organizations on my Patreon.

You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Ordering an Illustration for both of my works.

My big thanks for the new Executive!!
- Other

And My big thanks too for the new Squad Leader!!
- Nerashy

251