Chapter 54 – Avos Island 5
6.1k 45 192
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I forgot to put it here!!

My new series, The New Horizon now reached 10 Chapters on Patreon!!

I will publish the first chapter on 3 sites, including ScribbleHub on Sunday, 3 Oct !!

I hope you will read my new series because I planned it to be

Spoiler

smut!!

[collapse]

Well, Enjoy the chapters!!

“Why’d I have to do this kind of work here.”

“You just make a deal with a demon, so just give up and do your work, Mischa.”

Mischa and Hotaru were in Naomi’s hotel room. They sat on the chair in the room holding their holo phone and typing on the keyboard without stopping.

They whined as their eyes glued to the holo phone’s screen. Naomi was sitting on her bed while sipping an orange juice from the minibar.

“I get 2 workers~ I’m glad I could find someone who was willing to substitute me doing my work for 1 month~”

Naomi hummed as she enjoyed the orange juice as she playing a game on her holo phone. She giggled and showing off to Mischa and Hotaru, making them growl at Naomi.

Looking at Naomi, Hotaru can’t hold herself back and shouted as she slammed her holo phone on the table and stood up.

“AAAARRGHH! I can’t do this. Naomi… please let us go… no. Just let me go!”

Naomi ignore Hotaru’s whine as she pulled out a paper with 5 million yen written on top of it and waved it around. Hotaru collapsed on her chair when she saw the paper as smoke seems to come out from her head.

Mischa sighed looking at Hotaru and continued her work. She’s indeed voicing about why she must do Naomi’s work, but actually, she didn’t mind it that much.

Naomi’s work was numerous, Mischa is impressed that Naomi could finish her work in time. She knows that Naomi could finish her work in time because they share their experience when they are messaging each other.

“She’s incredible.” Muttered Mischa.

The collapsed Hotaru heard Mischa and she turned her head towards her.

“What do you mean?” She asked Mischa.

Mischa pause her work as she looked at Naomi that is playing a game on her bed.

“Look at how much the work that she needs to do. And yet, she never complains or whines about her work towards another person. She never mentioned about her work to me since we started exchanging messages.”

Mischa smiled as she went back to her work.

“I want to help her, although it’s just one month.” She began typed again on her holo phone’s keyboard.

Hotaru looking between Mischa and Naomi and she smiled. She went back to her work again without any other complaint.

Naomi turned to watch Mischa and Hotaru because there is no noise coming from them. She saw them continuing their work in silence and she was puzzled.

‘What happened? They suddenly turned quiet.’

Naomi was still puzzled why they suddenly turned quiet and approached them.

“How is it? Are you done yet?”

“Not yet. There are still some documents that need your direct signature Naomi.” Mischa answered Naomi without looking at her.

“Oh, just ignore those documents. I already gave my signature earlier.”

Mischa was surprised and stopped her work. She turned to Naomi and asked. “When did you?”

“Earlier, on the bed. Using my Telekinesis to operate my holo phone.” Answered Naomi.

“But, didn’t you play a game earlier?” Hotaru chimed from Naomi’s left.

Naomi gave her a smile as she used her Telekinesis to make 2 holo phones float towards her from the bed. She picked the holo phone that was floating in front of her with both of her hands.

“I have 2 holo phones. I use 1 to sign the document earlier.” She raised the holo phone in her left hand and waved it around. She put the holo phone in her left hand on the table right in front of Mischa and said.

“I leave this to you, Mischa. I want to take a stroll outside, please don’t worry about me.” Naomi said as she used her Telekinesis to pull her weapon suitcase and wallet towards her.

“Wait, Naomi!! It’s dangerous if you go outside alone. Let me accompany you.” Hotaru put her holo phone on the table and stood up, preparing to go out with Naomi.

“Did you finish your work? If you are finished, then you can go with me. If you are not done yet, sit down right now and finish it!” Naomi raised her head a little to look down on Hotaru.

Hotaru paused on her track as she turned stiff. She turned towards Naomi and said. ”B-but… I’m your guard.”

“You can teleport. I will call you if I’m in danger, and besides. If you stay here, you can take Mischa to help me in case I’m in real danger right? Mischa is an SSS-Ranked Esper after all.”

Hotaru went back to her chair obediently as she picked up her holo phone again.

“Fine… I will stay here.”

“Good girl.” Naomi said as she walked towards the room’s door. She opened the door and shouted.

“Mischa!! I leave Hotaru in your care!!” Naomi closed the door and walked away towards the elevator.

‘fufufu, I managed to make Hotaru stay in the hotel. Not only that, Mischa is here too! I could use this one month to prepare for a big surprise for Mischa~’

Naomi was skipping towards the elevator because of her good mood. She reached the elevator and waited for it to arrive. The elevator reached Naomi’s floor and the door opened. Naomi entered the elevator and pressed the ground floor and the elevator door closed.

‘Now, I managed to make Hotaru stay in the hotel. I must finish my preparations right now. First is contacting Chi to prepare my new mask.’

Naomi took out her holo phone and messaged Chi. She told her to prepare Mugetsu’s new mask and leave it on the roof of her café. When Naomi was typing her message, the elevator stopped midway and the door opened.

Naomi looked up and saw 2 men wearing unbuttoned shirts and jeans entered the elevator. Their black hair was messy, she guessed that they just woke up and brush it off and send her message to Chi.

The two men saw Naomi and they whistle at her.

“Hey hey, where are you going, beautiful?” One of the men, wearing a white shirt approaching Naomi and ask her with a smile.

‘Hmm, are they hitting on me?’ Naomi thought as she put her holo phone back into her wallet.

“Oi, don’t ignore him. We are asking where are you going, at least give us an answer.” The other man that wear a black shirt chimed in as he approached Naomi too, blocking her way out.

‘I see, they are indeed hitting on me.’ A smile crept on Naomi's face as she answered them.

“Oya, you are asking me?”

The two men appear to be happy that Naomi answered them. The first man's smile widen as he leaned towards Naomi.

“Of course, who else is in this room that as beautiful as you.” He said as he put his hand on the wall behind Naomi.

‘Is this Kabedon? Is this guy an idiot? He uses this trick in this day and age?’



Author Here~

More than 34 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series Including The New Horizon) Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Ordering an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

Also, Big thanks to the new Executive!!
- Gloxie

192