Chapter 56 – Avos Island 7
5.9k 32 191
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hmm~ When did they come~ I can’t wait~” Naomi was skipping through the crowd of people near Chi’s café while she used her Telekinesis to try to find the mask that she instructed to be placed on the café’s roof hidden from the other people.

She scanned the café’s roof with her Telekinesis and found a box in the corner of the roof. Naomi who found it smiled and lifted the box high to the sky with her Telekinesis and flew it in the direction of her hotel. She planned to hide it in the hotel’s roof for now and take it when she needed it someday.

‘That’s one thing done, I really want the thugs to corner me today but I think that’s not possible if I am in the crowd, huh.  But I have no reason to go to a desolate area by myself … what should I do? Well, let’s roam around for now, I didn’t cover the whole Island yet and it’s still around 3 P.M. so I still have some time before dinner.’

Naomi continued her walk around Avos Island to see if there is something interesting other than Chi’s Lunar café. She remembered that Hotaru said there is a famous restaurant in Avos Island named Chi’s diner. From the name, it was obvious that the owner of the restaurant is Chi, her subordinate.

‘She’s getting so obvious. I didn’t see Chi in the café, could it be she’s in her restaurant? Should I visit it?’

Naomi was uncertain about visiting Chi’s restaurant. She only has 1 reason why she’s so uncertain right now, it’s because Chi didn’t know Naomi’s face yet. She only shows her face and name to Rekka and Hyun-Woo.

‘Wait, her café’s name is Lunar café and her restaurant is Chi’s diner. I know that both places are related, but other people certainly won’t know about it. Doesn’t that mean I have nothing to worry about if I want to enter her restaurant?’

Naomi who walked without any aim stopped when she realized something so simple that she didn’t think of before. She always deals with complicated matters that she thinks too deeply about simple things. She pulled out her holo phone and look at the map to see the location of Chi’s restaurant. She saw that the restaurant is on the other side of the island where she is right now.

Naomi turned back and began walking in the opposite direction. But, what she saw when she turned back puzzled her. Unconsciously, Naomi had walked into a desolate area. The crowd of pedestrians was gone, the busy city was replaced by a desolate factory.

‘Huh? Did I turn in the wrong direction while I was thinking about visiting Chi’s restaurant?’

Naomi tilted her head to the right and touched her cheek with her right hand. Before long, a group of people wearing leather jackets emerged from the desolate factory while holding various kinds of weapons, from a wooden bat to firearms.

‘Oh!! Is this a situation where I, a fragile girl was surrounded by a gang of thugs?’ Naomi hid her mouth with her right hand to hide a smile that crept on her face. She can’t hide her excitement in front of the upcoming fight.

‘It was my first day here and I got into 2 incidents! Avos Island is the best!!’

While Naomi rejoicing and trying to hold back her excitement, the crowd in front of her parted and 3 men emerged from the back. The man in the front was a big man with a scar on his cheek, he wear the same kind of leather armor as the crowd around Naomi.

Naomi looked at the 2 men behind the scarred man and she recognized them. They are the playboys that hit on her in the hotel.

‘Wow, they sure worked fast. I just came out from the hotel not too long ago and they already made a plan to deal with me already?’

The big man in the front grinned and let out a creepy laugh as he stopped in front of the crowd. The big man is Dorizo, the leader of the gang of thugs.

“KUKUKUKUKU, the mouse has entered the cat territory without realizing it. We just finished our talk and we found our prey already, is this what they call a godsend?”

The two playboys behind the big man, Daiki and Lou laughed alongside Dorizo. They have a creepy smile on their face which makes Naomi disgusted.

“Hahahahaha! Just surrender girl!! Even if you have weapons which you showed at the hotel, you won’t be able to win against us!! Just accept your fate and obey my order, and I will let you experience a pleasure out of this world!” Lou said while he licked his lips in a seductive way, imagining the moment where Naomi cease her resistance and obey his order.

“Lou, don’t forget!! I am the one who calls Dorizo and his gang. I will have the first taste.” Daiki smiled and he looked at Naomi with a lustful gaze. “That body, I will enjoy it thoroughly before I let those guys here play with you~ Dorizo, don’t hurt her too much.”

“Don’t worry Mr. Daiki. When you said a beautiful chick I didn’t know that she was this beautiful, even I want my turn with her. HAHAHAHAHA”

The laughter echoed as the crowd also looked at Naomi with a lustful gaze. But, that didn’t faze Naomi even a bit.

‘Tch, so they are the same type as Melaine. Why do I always get the attention of a pervert!’

The reason why Naomi didn’t react to their gaze is simple. She was used to be looked at with those gazes. In these 10 months, Naomi visited the base a few times. And each time she visited the base, Melaine always looked at her with a lustful gaze which was worse than the thugs around her. Not to mention, sometimes Bel also joins Melaine to look at Naomi with a crazy expression on her face.

‘Compared to those 2 their gaze are on the level of a kid. Although I said that, their gaze is disgusting. I also forgot to punish the guard on the bridge that look at me with the same gaze. Thanks for reminding me.’

Naomi opened the suitcase in her left hand and used her Telekinesis to control her weapon. 4 chakrams are floating around Naomi as she spins them rapidly, ready for any attack from the thugs. Naomi pinched her nose with her right hand and provoked the thugs by waved her left hand in front of her nose.

“All of you smell like trash, are you living in a dumpster? Just get away from here or attack me already, I have a lot of plans unlike you trashes. I bet your plan is to lie down near the dumpster like the other trash.”

The thugs got enraged by Naomi’s provocation and began to rush at her.

“WAITT!! Don’t let her provoke you!” Dorizo shouted to the thugs, but they are already in Naomi’s area of attack.

“Too late.” Naomi controlled her weapons and cut the legs of the thugs that entered her area of attack.

“AAAAAHHHH!!!” the thugs who get their legs cut screamed with all their might. Soon, more scream was heard after some of them realized that their legs were cut too.

The average C-Ranked Telekinesis Esper radius is 15 to 20 meters. Some of them managed to increase their radius of control to 25 meters if they only control 1 object. But, Naomi controlled 4 objects. With her limited power, which she estimated by watching the videos of C-Ranked Esper, she keep her radius of attack to 10 meters.

That’s why 10 meters around Naomi is a deadly zone where her chakrams could fly freely.

“I told you that I can’t stand your smell, that’s why if you enter 10 meters I will attack you.” Naomi moved her right hand that hid her mouth and show her grin.

Dorizo and the 2 playboys finally realized it. The girl in front of them is not normal, she’s a monster. She didn’t hesitate to hurt someone, unlike the usual girl which they usually targeted.

“Now~ Are you going to attack me? Or maybe surrender? I could call my friend if you choose to surrender, but that will ruin the fun right~”

It was a wake-up call for the thugs. They sweated and only one thing remained in their mind, they only think that they had messed with the wrong person.



Author Here~

More than 34 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Ordering an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

Also, Big thanks to the new Squad Leader!!
- Petropan
- Vantimiglia

191