Chapter 61 – Avos Island 12
5.8k 23 191
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Naomi’s POV

After I called Chi and told her what to do, I went to the hotel’s roof to check the box which contains my new mask. The only way to go to the roof is through the stairs are located on the top floor of this hotel.

Because I was on the top floor already, I just wander around a little and managed to found the stair not too far from my room. I went up and opened the hatch to the roof. When I opened the watch, the wind blew my hair, making it messy. I tried to hold it and closed the hatch before I use my Telekinesis to locate the box.

The roof isn’t as beautiful as I had thought. There is a lot of solar panel and air ventilation system which destroyed my expectation of 5 stars hotel with a beautiful roof. That’s why I had a little bit of a hard time finding the box myself without using my Telekinesis.

I really didn’t know the location of the box because I just dump it on the roof, that’s why I need to find it again. I found it behind a solar panel, and I use my Telekinesis to pull it closer to me.

The box flew on my way and I stop it when it was right in front of me. The box in front of me was made from wooden material, yellow in color with some sort of black rope in the middle to keep the box from being opened by the wind.

The box dropped to the ground and I crouched to pick it with both of my hands. “Got it.”

After getting the box, I went down from the roof using the stairs and went to my room. Because the members of my organization were growing even now, I expected some mechanics amongst our members to make my new mask. But, maybe that’s just my expectation and Chi purchased this mask from some store or custom order it from some company.

After entering my room, I locked the door and put the box on the bed.

“Now, the moment of truth~” I said while having a cheeky grin and untie the box’s rope.

I opened the box slowly and I saw a white note filled the box with the big word ‘Instruction’. I picked up the paper to see what’s under it. I saw a mask and a black dress folded under the mask.

The mask was similar to my old mask, a simple black full face mask. I picked it up and observe it. I found a small button on the left side of the mask, near the left eye, and pressed it.

The mask's lower part suddenly making a mechanical sound and moved, I threw it away because I was surprised. The mask landed on the bed and after a while, the mechanical sound was stopped. I approached the mask to pick it and saw that the mask was transformed into a half-mask that hide the upper part of the face until the nose.

“Wow, this is good.”

I raised the mask and observe it again, it seems the lower part was merged into the upper part and create the pattern of a crescent moon. The small button was still in the left eye of the mask, but because the button was also black in color, it didn’t ruin the mask design.

“So what happens if I press the button again?” I was curious about what happens if I pressed it again, and press the button again.

This time the mechanical sound was heard again, but because I had expected a transformation of the mask, I didn’t freak out and hold it still in my hand. The pattern began dismantling itself and formed the lower part of the mask again.

The transformation itself only took around one to two seconds, which is fast enough to hide my face if I wear the half-mask to take a breath. Using the full mask for a long time was troublesome, not only did sweat stick on your face, you have trouble breathing too because there is no fresh flow of air except the small opening between the mask and face or from the hole in the eyes.

“This is good! Now let’s see the dress. Let’s get it done before Mischa and Hotaru came back here.”

I picked up the dress from the box and unfold it in front of me. The dress was similar to a one-piece sundress, but it has black color and the backside of the dress was designed to be seen until the waist. The skirt was on the short side, I guessed if I wear it, the skirt would be around my mid-thighs.

I have no problem with it, and actually, I want to wear this kind of dress someday. With a small smile on my face, I changed my clothes into the dress immediately. I can’t resist the urge to try new clothes, I am a girl so it’s normal if I want to appear fashionable right?

All this time I wear either school uniform in the school or shirt and black pants in the office. I had no time to wear a dress again since my growth, so I can’t resist my urge to wear the new dress from Chi.

I changed into the dress and stood in front of the closets which have a big mirror on it. The dress feels like it was made using my real measure. It was fit in my breast and waist, making my curve visible to see. As I had guessed, the skirt stopped right in the middle of my thighs.

“It looks beautiful. Let’s get knee-high leather shoes, for now, I will settle with the shoes that I wear in the office.” I was impressed by how the dress suits me. I was not a narcissist, but when I saw a beautiful girl, I will get impressed and get hooked. That’s why it was surprising to see myself in a different light when I wear the dress.

“How about I complete it with the mask?” I put on the mask on my face and look at the mirror again. I feel that there is something that made it lack something. I tried to transform the mask into a half-mask state and look at the mirror again.

“This, this is better than the full-face state.” The half-mask state suits me better than the full-face mask. But, maybe I won’t use the half-mask state when I acted as Mugetsu.

“This state will make the Esper Association identify me easier. Let’s change it back to the full-face state.” I pressed the button and the mask transformed again into the full-face state.

I took my mask off and stretched my hand and back. “Un~ This is good. I need to give Chi a compliment later. Let’s change my clothes back.”

I was about to take off the dress when I feel a strong earthquake. I was almost stumbled because of my bad posture, but I managed to regain my balance before I fall to the ground.

“What is that? Earthquake? How can there be an earthquake on an artificial island?”

Still wearing the dress, I take a look out of the hotel window that faced Tokyo. I could see black smoke soar high to the sky.

“Did the attack begin? Should I watch it directly?”

I was tempted to watch the attack directly, but when I compared it to the risk of being found by Mischa and Hotaru I hesitated.

I turned and saw the box on the bed and decided.

“Let’s watch it directly.”



Author Here~

More than 38 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Ordering an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

Also, Big thanks to the new Executive!!
- Dem1kles
- Thunderstorm XV

191