Chapter 64 – Avos Island 15
6.7k 37 197
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The illustration that I had ordered a few weeks ago was sent to me yesterday!

I also changed the cover into the new one, give me your comment if you like it :)

This is Naomi!!

Spoiler

Naomi

[collapse]

Here is the illustration of Mischa!

Spoiler

Mischa

[collapse]

I ordered them from @justdit_id from Instagram. He also has a Fiverr account if you want to order the illustration. Here is the link JustDit Fiverr

Before long, Naomi had arrived above the source of the explosion, still keeping her altitude at 800 meters above the ground. She looked around the area and saw a group of people amongst the crowd wearing a black bandana mask and beanie running in the opposite direction of the crowd.

Naomi grew suspicious of the group and flew towards them. She followed them silently, watching them running towards a warehouse located in a port near the bridge that connected Avos Island with Chiba.

‘I followed them because they are suspicious, but why did I follow them until here? And another problem, why did Mischa follow me?!!’ thought Naomi as she have a stiff smile under her mask.

She certainly didn’t expect Mischa to ditch her subordinate and followed her that was following a group of people until on the other Bridge of the Avos Island.

‘What should I do? Her stare is hurt. She looked at me like I was her mortal enemy. Well, technically I am her mortal enemy, but I didn’t do anything this time!’ Naomi glanced at Mischa, who observed her from behind a stack of boxes in the port.

Mischa is hiding behind the box while occasionally jutting out her head to look at Naomi. This time, Mischa saw that Naomi turned her head towards her and she gulped her saliva.

Seeing Mischa so nervous, Naomi smiled under her mask and descended to the ground. When Naomi was around 300 meters from the ground, she felt a disturbance in her control over Telekinesis and realized that Mischa still activated her ability. With no other choice, Naomi adjusted her body to the limit and fell down without her Telekinesis.

Bam

Naomi landed with bended knees along with a loud sound. The ground beneath Naomi cracked, making a web pattern. Slowly, Naomi stood up and looked at Mischa. The distance between them was only 100 meters. Mischa took out her gun from the holster and pointed it at Naomi while she held it with 2 hands.

“Don’t move, Mugetsu! Explain why you attacked Avos Island, again!!” Mischa shouted towards Naomi with a serious look on her face. She frowned while slowly pulled her right hand back on her side, holding the gun only with her left hand.

Naomi put the index finger of her right hand in front of the mask’s mouth. “Don’t get too loud. The attacker will know that we are here.” Naomi said with a calm voice as she pointed to a warehouse where the group of men entered earlier.

Mischa looked in the direction where Naomi pointed at and turned confused. She shakes her head as she focused her attention on Naomi and asked. “What do you mean by the attacker? Was it not your group as Stephen said who attacked the guard's post?”

“Indeed.” Answered Naomi as she nodded. “I don’t know who set up those explosions but seeing my subordinates had other matters to do in this island, I bet the Esper Association will blame us again. That’s why I will help you to resolve this matter.”

Mischa hesitated, getting help from Mugetsu is certainly a good thing. More so when the Esper Association had no communication at all right now. But, Mugetsu was just another terrorist, a criminal.

Mischa took out her communication device with her right hand as she still looked at Naomi. She contacted the Esper Association to ask them if they had any information about the attack.

“HQ, this is Officer Mischa Belyaeva. Please respond.”

Naomi looked at Mischa contacted the Esper Association shrugged her shoulder. She looked around to see if there is a box where she can sit, and found one on her left. She walked towards the box to sit comfortably, waiting for Mischa.

But, Mischa assumed that Naomi was about to run and shot her gun at the ground near Naomi’s leg. “Where are you going?!”

Naomi pointed her left index finger at the box and said. “I want to sit while waiting for your answer. How about it? Did you need my help? Or should I leave this matter to you?” Naomi proceeded to sit on the box and crossed her legs. She put her left hand and right elbow on top of her leg and held her head with her hand.

Mischa gritted her teeth as she tried to contact her colleague again.

“HQ!! Please respond! This is Officer Mischa Belyaeva in Avos Island!!” She lost her patience and shouted at the communication device in her right hand while still pointed her gun in her left hand to Naomi. She was nervous, nervous that Naomi will make a move when she was vulnerable.

‘Mischa was acting strange. She was not the type of person who will shout in this kind of situation. What happened?’ Naomi raised her eyebrow while watching Mischa. She knew that Mischa will always keep her calm in this situation. She at least knew that much because Mischa was calm when she comforted her for the first time.

Then, Naomi realized something. ‘Could it be, she was worried about me? Rather, Naomi?’ A smile crept on her face and she tried to confirm it.

“Akasa Naomi.” Naomi said to Mischa.

Mischa’s body twitched in response when she heard Naomi mouthed the name. She glared at Naomi with killing intent. Naomi could feel the intensity of Mischa's glare even from a distance of 100 meters.

‘Wow, that was no joke. To think she will get that angry when I mentioned my name.

“How did you know that name?” Asked Mischa with a cold voice. Her expression became cold, and her previous nervousness was nowhere to be seen.

“The manager of Japan’s branch Akasa Inc., Of course, I know that name. Akasa Inc. is one of the biggest weapon manufacturers in the world after all.” Naomi spread her hand as she said that. She hopped from the box and land on her feet, slowly walking towards Mischa.

“Don’t move, I know that she’s famous. My question is, why did you bring up that name?” Mischa put her communication back in her back pocket and held her gun with 2 hands.

“She was attacked, no? By a group of thugs with guns.” Ignoring Mischa, Naomi keeps walking towards her. Their distance is now only 50 meters from each other.

“I said don’t move!!” Shouted Mischa as she pulled her gun’s trigger, shooting Naomi’s leg. The shot was missed and hit the ground near Naomi’s feet as she kept walking towards her. “What do you know about the attack?!” Mischa stepped back slowly, attempting to increase the distance between them.

“Weapon smuggler. That was the identity of thugs group who attacked Akasa Naomi.” Naomi said to Mischa as she walked towards her at a faster pace.

‘Well, I was attacked because I refused 2 playboys' advances, but that’s not important.’

“I can help you locate them if you wish. I know you want to keep your friend safe.” As Naomi said that, a voice came out from behind her.

“You threatened us with Naomi? Even if you are strong, I won’t forgive you.” Hotaru appeared not far behind Naomi and pointed a gun at her head. Naomi stopped on her track when heard Hotaru’s voice from behind.

“HOTARU!!” Shouted Mischa as a smile appeared on her face.



Author Here~

More than 40 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Ordering an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

197