Chapter 77 – Force of Change 2
5.6k 28 193
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Now, because what I will tell you next is a bit disturbing, you can leave us if you wanted to Anna, Dan-Bi.” Naomi looked at Anna and Dan-Bi with a serious look on her face.

“I will stay, Princess. All this time, I was cowering and hiding in the base under my brother and your protection. I- I wanted to help too.” Unexpected to Naomi, Dan-Bi answered her with a serious face as she patted her chest with her right hand to show her resolution.

“M-me too! I will help you with my power! Although I can’t fight, I can at least give support to the members with enchantment.” Anna leaned forward and looked at Naomi as she said that.

Naomi nodded her head and looked at Rekka who held his head while looking at his sister.

‘Siscon…’ thought Naomi. But for now, she brushed away her thought and called out to Rekka.

“Rekka.” She immediately got his attention as he turned to her. “For now, I will land this base somewhere in the pacific ocean. Tell Hyun-Woo to set a barrier to hide the base at that time. I plan to relocate all of our activity in the base on Avos Island.”

“Is there any reason for that, Princess?” Rekka asked Naomi in curiosity. He thought that relocating all activity on Avos Island is dangerous, and he would like to keep the flying base in the sky is better as the base could serve as their hiding place in case the base on Avos Island discovered by the Esper Association.

“The reason is it? One, I couldn’t keep the base flying because I will attend Avos School in Esper Division, contrary to my plan to enter the Operator Division. Second, as you know my identity, of course, you understand why I can’t keep the Island flying right?”

Rekka touched her chin and realized it. “I see. But we have Julia here in case you can’t keep the island flying. She could at least keep it floating for a few days.”

“Yes, she can keep it floating. But, think about the burden on her. Also, I kept the base fly around the world to avoid the Esper Association’s detection. If we just land the base on the water and make Hyun-Woo surround it with a barrier to camouflage the base, isn’t that the better option?”

Naomi reasoned Rekka’s opinion and made him turn to look at Julia and turned back at Naomi and give her a nod.

“I didn’t think about that. We will follow your decision, Princess.”

“Into the important matter, I will tell you about an organization that did cruel things. In this case, Melaine.”

Naomi looked at Melaine that looked at her with a smile and eyes full of expectation.

“Could you… turn yourself into an adult? You just need to make your body grow with your ability right? You stuck yourself in that form for 80 years after all.” Naomi's question made Melaine’s face fall as she turned away from her.

“…can’t.”

“What?” Naomi couldn’t hear Melaine’s inaudible voice and asked her again.

Melaine slowly turned to face Naomi as she covered her face with her hands. “I can’t… This is my form when I was 19 years old. In other words, it’s my adult form.” She peeked through the gap made between her fingers and looked up at Naomi.

Naomi somehow felt bad after asking that question to Melaine and tried to change the subject. “Well, that’s not important. Moving on, because your face was known after you attacked the faker base a year ago, I was thinking that maybe you could use your ability to turn into an adult and impersonate Mugetsu.”

“I can do that.” Bel suddenly spoke from Naomi’s left, making Naomi turn and look at her.

After getting Naomi’s attention, Bel explained to Naomi. “Technically, my body is stuck at my early year because of Big Sister's ability that slowed down my growth time. Maybe with Anna’s enchantment, she could help me with my growth and use Big Sister's ability to make me grow into an adult faster?”

Naomi smiled when she heard Bel's explanation, but she was also confused by her. What did she mean by early year?

‘Could it be, Melaine who saw her daughter's height almost outgrow her had used her ability to stop it? She used her ability because of jealously?!’ thought Naomi.

“Are you sure, Bel? You could never go back to this state you know?” Melaine said to Bel with a serious tone.

“Of course. I will not regret it because I can look like Lady Mugetsu.” Bel smiled to mock Melaine. Melaine had a realization and gritted her teeth because she can’t grow again. She is jealous of her clone, Bel, who gets that chance to look like her beloved Lady Mugetsu.

“But is it okay for me to act like you, Lady Mugetsu? Although my power is Telekinesis, I am just S-Ranked in terms of my power level.”

“No problem, as long as you act like me. You just need to float and show yourself when our organization organized an attack.”

“Alright!” Bel jumped off the couch and approached Anna. “Let’s get it done now!!” She pulled Anna’s arm and bought her upstairs, ignoring Anna’s shout.

“Wa-wait!!!”

“Well, I certainly didn’t expect that.” Commented Naomi as she laughed a little. She stopped after a while and saw that everyone in the room looked at her with their mouth open. Even Julia who had a stoic expression all this time has her mouth open while looking at Naomi.

“What?” Asked Naomi with a low tone.

“N-no, it’s just rare to see you laughing, Princess.” Rekka said as he waved his hands in front of him, trying to avoid his Princess’s displeasure.

“R-right. I never thought that you would laugh like that, Lady Mugetsu.”

“Is that so? Even I can laugh, you know? Well, it doesn’t matter. Rekka, after I landed the base, contact Chi to take all the members here to the base on Avos Island. I will visit Avos Island’s base after I am done with something.”

“Certainly.”

“Well then, I will leave for now.” Naomi stood up and walked towards the exit. She opened the door but stopped suddenly and turned to look at Melaine.

“Oh, right. Julia, yesterday, you kept this base floating right? Good job.” After Naomi compliment Julia, she closed the door and flew towards Avos Island to go back to her hotel.

When Naomi was in the sky, she suddenly shivered because of some bad feeling. She flew at full speed, in order to reach her hotel as fast as possible, without minding the cloud that parted because of her.

‘What is this? I feel like something bad is waiting for me.’

Naomi saw Avos Island after she flew for 5 minutes, she need more time to come back to Avos Island because her base was slowly drifted away from the previous location when she had just arrived.

Naomi landed on top of her hotel only to remember that the box with her clothes and wallets are still on the base.

‘This is… bad.’

Naomi took off from the roof, flying on the sky once again, and stopped after she gained high enough altitude to not be seen from the ground. She concentrated and used her Telekinesis to pull the box with her clothes from the base to her location.

The box arrived at her location after 6 minutes, the reason why the box could survive at a high speed was because Naomi shrouded it with her Telekinesis. What Naomi didn’t expect is the box arrived alongside something, no, someone.

“Oh, as expected. This box is Lady Mugetsu’s.” Melaine, still in her pajamas is sitting on top of the box and held it with her hands.

“What are you doing? Melaine…”



Author Here~

More than 40 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

193