Chapter 78 – Force of Change 3
5.6k 33 192
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 


“This room is not bad at all, I like it!” Melaine exclaimed as she looked around Naomi’s hotel room. Naomi was forced to take her into her room because she refused to go back to the base with the reason that she will stay on Avos Island anyway. With no other choice, she took Melaine to her room.

“You know that you had made me take a risk by bringing you here right?” Naomi put the box with her clothes on top of her bed and stretched her hand up and groaned a little.

“But Lady Muget-“ Melaine wanted to explain her reason but was cut off by Naomi.

“Just call me Akasa or Naomi, it doesn’t matter.” Naomi opened the box and took off her mask then put it inside the box after she took out her clothes. She then tidied up the clothes on top of her bed using her Telekinesis and turned to look at Melaine.

“Wha!?” Melaine was surprised when Naomi suddenly took off her mask. She didn’t expect that she will take her mask off that easily in front of her. “Why did you take your mask off?!!”

Melaine yelled at Naomi and her mouth was shut immediately with Telekinesis as Naomi approached her with a frown on her face. She slowly stepped back, trying to get away from Naomi. Her back hit a wall and she can’t back away any further as Naomi closed in and leaned her face in front of Melaine’s.

“Listen, you will pretend as a child that got lost and I by chance saw you and offer you to sleep in my room tonight. I will call Chi and get you to her café tomorrow. Got it?” After she told Melaine, she walked to the closet and picked a set of white pajamas then go to the bathroom to change her clothes. She can’t take a risk of changing in front of Melaine, in fear that Melaine will jump at her with perverted purpose.

Melaine stood stiffly even after Naomi entered the bathroom. Too many things surprised her and her knees gave out as she collapsed to the floor and sat with her legs making W shape. She slowly smiled wide and put both of her hands on her cheeks trying to control her expression.

“Aah~ This is bad! Lady Mugetsu is too charming! I-I can’t believe that she will show her face to me and close in like that! I… I almost lost control of myself and kissed Lady Mugetsu, thankfully I stopped the time to take a breath. This is really bad~” Even when Melaine said that her tone can’t contain her happiness. Her smile widens until her white teeth were visible, she rubbed her cheeks with her hand still trying to control her smile and turn it back into a normal expression when Naomi came back to check her.

“I almost wet myself~ Control yourself, Melaine! You are old enough to do that!!” Melaine stood up and finally managed to contain her smile. She took a deep breath and walked silently towards the bathroom. She opened the door slowly, to avoid being detected by Naomi and peeked through the gap.

Melaine heard the shower is turned on and gulped her saliva.

‘Could this be my chance to sneak in when Lady Mugetsu is showering?!’ Melaine began to think about what she should do. Part of her wanted to sneak in to shower with her beloved Lady Mugetsu, but part of her was afraid if she entered without permission then Lady Mugetsu will hate her.

Finally, Melaine decided that she will take the risk and used her ability to slow down the time to the extreme that it looked like it stopped. “Let’s do this.”

She opened the bathroom door and took off her pajamas, leaving her standing naked in the bathroom. She saw the glass door that lead into the shower and gulped her saliva again. She can’t see inside the shower room because the glass was made from material that made the other side blurry, but she could still see the form of her naked Lady showering inside.

She slowly walked towards the shower door and put her hands on the handle. The door of the shower room is a sliding door, she stopped for a while before finally opening the door fully. Melaine's eyes shined as she saw her Lady Mugetsu who stopped moving because of her ability without any clothes.

Melaine felt her blood goes up to her head as she tried her best to keep calm. She almost had a nosebleed just because of the sight of her Lady showering with her hands on the back of her head, showing her beautiful figure. She was too excited that she lost control of her ability and the time to start moving normally.

Melaine didn’t realize it yet until Naomi moved her head and turned to look at her directly and questioned her.

“What are you doing? You used your ability to sneak in when I am showering?” Naomi put her right arm in front of her breast, while her left hand cover her important parts and glared at Melaine.

“Aha…hahahaha, I’m sorry.” Although she said that, she closed the door behind her and approached Naomi.

Once again, Naomi asked Melaine while looking at her eyes. “What are you doing?”

Melaine looked up at Naomi, meeting her gaze, and answered her. “Well, I am wet from the water already, can I take a shower together with you?”

“Haa- Do as you please.” Naomi walked towards the door, ignoring Melaine, and opened it. “Don’t forget to turn it off when you are done.”

She closed the door behind her and put on her pajamas, leaving Melaine standing idly inside the shower room. After Naomi was fully clothed, the shower was turned off and Melaine opened the door and suddenly appeared in front of her, fully clothed with her pajamas that were on the floor earlier.

“Lady Mugetsu-“ Melaine looked up at Naomi with teary eyes and was about to complain to Naomi but she was interrupted before she said anything.

“Naomi.”

“Lady Naomi… How could you leave me in the shower like that? Don’t you know that I am still Thirteen years old and can’t shower myself?”

‘Oh? So she is using my words against me now?’ Naomi smiled gently at Melaine. Melaine's expression cheered up when she saw her smiling, hoping to be allowed to shower together after this. But her expectation is shattered in an instant by Naomi.

“I see, thirteen years old, huh. You should learn how to shower yourself then. Also, try to learn how to suppress that pressure that you emitted. It’s so obvious that you are SSS-Ranked Esper.” Naomi walked past Melaine and exited the bathroom.

Melaine grumbled and followed Naomi obediently. And when she exited the bathroom, she realized that there is only 1 bed in her room. She looked at Naomi with different expectations in her eyes.

Naomi felt Melaine’s gaze and turned back to look at her. She saw Melaine direct her gaze at the bed and then at her repeatedly. She let out a long sigh after she realized what Melaine was after and said.

“Fine, only tonight.”

Melaine’s expression brightened like she was a child that got a gift from her parents and leaped to hug Naomi. Well, tried to, because Naomi sidestepped and let Melaine dive onto the floor.

Naomi ignored Melaine and hid the box with her dress and mask in the closet and lay herself down on her bed. Melaine too jumped on the bed happily and lay down beside Naomi. Today was a busy day for Naomi and she’s tired, all she wanted now is a good night's sleep without any interference. Although that’s an impossible wish with Melaine being here with her.

“Good night, Melaine.” Naomi said as she closed her eyes.

“Yes, good night.” She heard Melaine answer her and she drifted into the dream world.



Author Here~

More than 40 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

192