Chapter 85 – Force of Change 10
5.6k 19 180
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“What are we going to do now, Lady Naomi?” Asked Melaine.

Melaine and Naomi who put her mask off were walking around the island without any goal in mind. 

After they exited the base, Naomi flew both of them to the empty area on the Island, roughly near the bridge that connected to Tokyo, where the explosions set off two days ago. After that, Naomi took off her mask and they walked towards Naomi’s hotel while taking a detour to sightsee the island part that was never visited by Naomi.

“Well, I have no clear goal right now. My paperwork for Akasa Inc. has not been sent yet, so I guess I will walk around the Island part where I have not visited yet.” Explained Naomi to Melaine.

“I see! Well, having a rest is good every now and then. I guess I will follow you around~”

They walked to the part of the Island that Naomi had yet to see. They entered a shopping center in the center of the island and were amazed by its sheer size.

The shopping center has 5 floors, and each floor was the same size as a big stadium. Every floor has different things that they sell, the first floor is where accessories like jewelry and everyday necessities are located.

The second floor is electronic things like Holo phones or other electronics. The third floor is heaven for girls because that section was lined up with fashion, ranging from cheap t-shirt to branded goods. The fourth floor is for books, everywhere you see, there will be books. Although the main source for entertainment and reading now had changed to the holo phone, there are still lots of people who liked to read a book. Naomi was one of them, but once she brought a holo phone, she rarely touched a book again.

The fifth floor is specially built for entertainment. There are lots of arcade games and VR ones stationed on the fifth floor. Not only digital games but there are also cinemas and casinos too on the fifth floor. Naomi wondered why did they build a casino inside the shopping center, but after thinking about it for a while, she decided to ignore it because no matter where the casino was built, it doesn’t matter for Naomi who can’t enter it yet.

“Lady Naomi! Look at it! Am I looking pretty in those clothes?” Melaine stood inside the changing room with the curtain open wearing a long-sleeved white shirt with a flower knitted in each sleeve and a knee-length white skirt adorned with a frill for the tip. She wears a small black belt to hold her skirt and her hair now was done in a ponytail tied with a black ribbon, making her radiating a refreshing vibe.

“That’s okay I guess, that set is better than your previous clothes.” Answered Naomi.

Both of them were on the third floor, looking for new clothes for Melaine. Naomi wanted to change Melaine’s clothes to change her vibes and impression. If she met Mischa in dark clothes and the same hairstyle as the one who attacked the US last year, she will hold suspicion even if Naomi explained it to her. On the contrary, if Melaine radiated different feels from being supposed to be a terrorist, then her explanation will be trusted more easily. But that’s still depending on the people.

“I see, so that means I am beautiful! Hehehe, I got a compliment directly from Lady Naomi. I almost felt guilty for Bel because she is not here.” Melaine said as she took her previous clothes from the hangers and stepped out from the changing room.

“Is that all that you need? If that’s all, then let’s pay for it and look around the area again.” Naomi walked to the cashier and pay for Melaine’s clothes with her card.

The cashier who saw Melaine was holding her previous clothes offered to wrap the clothes in a bag, to which Melaine agreed. After her previous clothes were tidied inside the bag, the cashier bowed and said.

“Thank you for your purchase!”

Naomi nodded her head and exited the store with Melaine walking in her left.

“Where are we going now, Lady Naomi?” Asked Melaine as she looked at Naomi with her hands behind her back. She always has a smile plastered her face since they left the underground base together. Naomi often wondered why did Melaine was so happy when she’s with her a year ago, but she now understood why after she got a friend.

Having comfortable company is fun, even though her company is a pervert who was aiming for her in every chance that she got. Naomi smiled back at Melaine which surprised her a little and said.

“How about we play games on the fifth floor? We might not get another chance again after everything went as planned.”

Melaine has a toothy smile on her face and her eyes closed into a curve and answered Naomi. “That’s true, then we will have fun with all energy that we have right now!”

Using the elevator, both of them arrived at the fifth floor. They went to the arcade games section and paid for the entrance fees. All the games inside the arcade section were free to play, the visitors only need to pay for the entrance fees.

There were lots of games inside the section, but the arcade section was almost devoid of visitors. The reason for that is because the game is too old for their taste, only a few of the people visited the section to try the games. The reason why they visited the arcade section was because of Melaine. She wanted to try the games that she used to play and Naomi complied with her.

When they walked around inside the arcade section, they found an air hockey table. They decided to play the air hockey game as they took their position near the table and took a black puck from the rack full of it and put it on the table in front of Naomi as they held their paddles.

“Are you sure, Lady Naomi? I am experienced in this game for your info.” Melaine said with a sly grin on her face.

“You better don’t underestimate me. I can learn anything easily.” Naomi puts on the same grin on her face and strikes the puck with her paddles.

Both of them struck at the puck without even letting the other party score a goal. After repeated exchanges between the two, they started laughing maniacally.

“Hahahaha, what’s the matter, Lady Naomi. Try to score one goal!” Melaine said as she moved at a fast speed that eyes can’t follow. In the middle of the game, she started using her ability because she can’t score even one goal against Naomi.

In exchange for that, Naomi also used her Telekinesis to direct the puck directly to her paddles.

“Hahahaha, even if you said that you can’t score a goal too!” Laughed Naomi as she struck the puck with her paddle making it glide at a high speed towards Melaine’s goal.

They repeated their high-speed exchange and without them noticing it, a crowd was formed next to their table, watching their exchange.

They kept laughing until finally the puck was shattered when Melaine struck it because it can’t handle the repeated exchange between them.

“””WOAAAHH!!””” The crowd cheered when they saw the puck shattered and clapped their hands.

They stopped moving for a while and then looked at each other. Melaine opened her mouth and said. “I guess that’s it. The puck can’t handle the stress and shattered in pieces.”

“I guess so.” Naomi put on her normal expression with a small smile on her face and continued. “We attracted a bit of crowd here. We should move right now.”

However, when Naomi was about to walk away from the table, Mischa and Hotaru came out from the crowd with a frown on their face and asked her.

“What are you doing, Naomi?”

‘Oh crap! I forgot to leave messages!’



Author Here~

More than 50 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

Big Thanks to the new Executive!!
- Alexis Pipoz

Big Thanks to the new Squad Leader!!
- James31292

180