Chapter 88 – Force of Change 13
5.1k 22 177
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Naomi and Melaine were back in Naomi’s hotel room as they sat on the chair near her room’s window and talked about what Naomi said to Mischa earlier in the shopping center.

“Is that okay, Lady Naomi? You technically asked me to train our enemy. If she got more skilled than now, isn’t that caused us in a disadvantage? Not only that, she has 2 abilities too. Even I will have some difficulty beating her if she managed to control her ability. Her ability to seal the other esper ability is tricky.” Melaine has a serious face as she asked Naomi. She was worried about the organization’s future if by chance she trained Mischa and Mischa managed to get skilled enough to be a threat to Naomi or the other members.

Right now, according to the data that was accumulated by Chi and her team’s observation towards Mischa, it was said that although she is an SSS-Ranked Esper, she was not that skilled in controlling her ability and her output was only that of skilled SS-Ranked Esper.

Even Chi herself had told the other members of the organization that Mischa could be defeated by Stephen if he used his ability or got shot by a rifle from a long-range. Of course, Chi’s information also included Mischa's second ability, and that is Adjustment.

“Yes, I know. But do note something, her ability only sealed the ability that activated outside the Esper’s body. She can’t seal abilities like Adjustment or Stephen’s iron body. I think you will be able to control your own time with no problem even if you faced her. And, I have a plan prepared for Mischa, I made this plan right after I met her so I hope you will cooperate with me in my plan.” Explained Naomi.

Melaine’s ear jerked up when she heard Naomi’s explanation. If that was the case, then Melaine could understand why Naomi didn’t shy away when she offered Mischa to be trained by her. But there is only one problem.

“She said she need to think about it for a while. But I guess she wanted to investigate all things about me first before she answered our offer.” Said Melaine.

That’s right, Mischa said that she needed time to answer Naomi’s answer and she went to the Esper Association’s office right after they split up from the Shopping Center. Also, because Melaine had accompanied Naomi, Hotaru said that she will go with Mischa to the office too. I guess they trust Melaine to keep Naomi safe although they didn’t fully trust her yet.

“That’s understandable. Could you contact Bel? I wanted to know if she was ready to make a move.” Said Naomi as she crossed her legs and put her hand above her thighs. She changed her tone to that of Mugetsu and Melaine had turned serious too.

“What is your plan, Lady Naomi?” Asked Melaine as she leaned her head towards Naomi in order to not miss even a single detail.

“I planned to tell Mischa about your status as SSS-Ranked Esper after Bel make an appearance as Mugetsu, but I need to change it a little now. Bel could fly, right?”

Melaine answered with a simple nod and Naomi continued.

“Mischa had guessed, or rather knew that Mugetsu was on Avos Island all this time. Because my school will officially open in three weeks and started the activity 3 days after the opening, I plan to make her fly out of Avos Island while being accompanied by Rekka and Chi that disguised as you … in an adult form, of course, to make Mischa believed that Mugetsu was no longer on Avos Island.”

“I see, so you planned to make an illusion with real people and evidence instead of telling her that Mugetsu has vacated the island. But, why do you go to such a length? As expected, is it to hide your real identity?”

“That was one of the reasons, but the real problem here is our other plan. If nobody saw Mugetsu fly away from the Island while being accompanied by her supposed to be subordinates, nobody would believe that Mugetsu who attacked Smiling Sun is the real Mugetsu. At least the Esper Association won’t believe it.” Explained Naomi as she looked out the room’s window as the sunlight

The sky was clear with no clouds and the flowers have blossomed. Melaine who saw Naomi looked out the window only has one thought. ‘Beautiful.’ But then she realized that Naomi's gaze was focused on one building and tried to match her sight.

Melaine traced her sight and ended in the school building that Naomi will attend in a month, she was confused why Naomi looked at the building and was about to ask her about it before Naomi opened her mouth and spoke.

“It’s such a shame that the school will start in a month. I can’t make a move myself to avoid my identity being known by the Esper Association, but I really wanted to exterminate those dogs with my own hands.” Naomi clenched her fist and looked back at Melaine.

“That’s why Melaine, I asked you to relay on my message to the base. First, tell Chi about my plan earlier, then ask her to teleport you to the flying base to pick Rekka and Bel after you told them about the plan. I expected your return tomorrow, the plan will start in a week's time.”

“Yes! I will definitely relay the message to them.” Melaine stood up and was about to leave but Naomi stopped her from doing so.

“Ah, one more thing! Tell Anna to draw a similar tattoo as mine on Bel’s back. Ask her to enchant one of the tattoos to hide Bel’s pressure. That way we can make Bel more believable.”

“Certainly. I would like to get one myself but I think it’s not the time yet.” Melaine muttered the last part in a low voice as she left the room.

Naomi left alone in the room looked out the window again as she sighed and muttered.

“Haa~ I wanted to join their attack~ But, the school… the attack was only a one-time thing and I can’t afford my identity to be known yet.  If my identity was known, then I can’t attend the Esper school! That would be a disaster!”

Without anyone's knowledge, Naomi just wanted to attack the Smiling Sun for fun. Indeed she was angry about them selling girls as slaves, but that anger was only momentarily. When she calmed down again, she just thought that human trafficking is a normal thing in the underground world and brushed it off just like that.

The real reason why she wanted to attack the Smiling Sun is because she wanted to feel the war between two Secret Organizations!

“What a shame, really…” Muttered Naomi as she leaned her shoulder to the window.



Author Here~

More than 50 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

Big Thanks to the new Executive!!
- Fate Hydrax

Big Thanks to the new Squad Leader!!
- Andrew Lagasse
- Aaron Royal
- Tempest1618
- Bjørn Mortensen
- Eduardo Tolentino
- Lumn

177