Chapter 90 – Force of Change 15
4.6k 32 173
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Finally, the girl, Anatasia, stopped right in front of Naomi's table and sat in the chair across Naomi. The waitress wanted to say something to the girl but Naomi stopped her using her hand. The waitress bowed at Naomi and left the table to continue her own work.

Naomi decided to amuse Anatasia with her own way, that’s why she stopped the waitress.

“Did you just say that your name is Anatasia Morlan?” Naomi asked Anatasia in a displeased tone. “Who do you think you are?”

Naomi dared to ask Anatasia in an impolite manner mainly because she had made an achievement as Akasa Inc. Japan’s manager and known in the business world. Every single company in Japan, or the world would at least heard Akasa Inc.'s name as the achievement of Akasa Inc. has soared since Naomi took the position as manager.

In contrast to the girl in front of Naomi who wears the black uniforms of Avos School that were composed with a black skirt and black blazer, Naomi's position is higher. Well, even without her title as Akasa Inc. manager, her position in Esper Division of Avos School had made her in a higher position than the girl.

But Naomi didn’t want to abuse her position as a student of Esper Division, not yet. She wanted to tease the girl in front of her before she revealed her status as an Esper Division student.

‘Well, playing with a haughty girl is a good way to pass some time. At least she can help me to cure my boredom for a while.’ Thought Naomi.

Anatasia that sat in front of Naomi looked angry and offended because of Naomi’s tone. She had a deep frown on her face that looked like she would kill someone right now if only it was not in the public place.

She took a deep breath and calmed herself down before she haughtily puffed her average size chest and put her right hand on top of it.

“Hah! It was natural that a commoner such as yourself don’t know about me. Behold, this uniform that I wear is the uniform of Avos School! That means I’m a genius that managed to get the invitation to enter the school directly from the Esper Association!” She has a smug smile on her face as she looked down at Naomi with her eyes.

Naomi almost burst out of laughter because of her introduction. She has big pride in herself just because she managed to enter the Avos School? And here Naomi thought that she’s a daughter of a king in some country or a daughter of CEO from some big company rivaled her own.

It was not Naomi’s personality but she snickered and gave her a short word. “That’s it?”

Anatasia stopped moving because of Naomi’s lack of interest in her position as a student at Avos School. She thought that maybe Naomi didn’t know the reason why Avos School is so important.

Jokes on her, Naomi knew the reason why the Esper Association built the school in the first place.

‘Well, the school was built after I destroyed one of their HQ. Why did she take pride in being a student of such a school? Even I only entered the school because I thought it will be interesting and a good way to pass my time.’

Anatasia straightened her sitting position, trying to appear graceful to Naomi but fail considerably because of the awkward position of her hand. She coughed to clear her throat as she said.

“W-well, it seems you didn’t know the difficulty to be invited to that school right? As a kind genius myself, I will tell you about that school so you can wonder about its glory!”

“Ah, no thanks. Could you go away from this table? You’re annoying.” Denied Naomi flatly.

“Wh-“ When Anatasia was about to retort Naomi, a voice of Lanya rang out, cutting her off.

“Thank you for waiting, here is your Special Fried Rice and Iced Tea.” Lanya put the dish in front of Naomi and stepped back before she bowed at her. “Please enjoy your meal.”

Lanya turned around and was about to leave, but Anatasia stopped her track by calling her out.

“Hey, wait!”

Lanya turned around and look at Anatasia. “Yes? Is there something that you need, Customer?”

“Yeah, why did you serve her meal before mine? I am really hungry right now.”

Naomi saw Lanya tried to let out a sigh towards Anatasia's behavior but rend it in because she was now working and letting out a sigh towards a customer is bad behavior that could affect the restaurant's reputation.

‘Well, I should lend a hand towards my cute subordinate.’

“Ah, waitress. Could I ask you to bring me a hot towel? I forgot to wash my hand earlier so I would appreciate a hot towel if you could bring me one.”

Lanya looked at Naomi with a relieved face and bowed. “Certainly, please wait for a while.”

She turned at Anatasia and then said. “I have something that I need to do, please excuse me.” Lanya turned away and walked to get Naomi’s hot towel.

Anatasia gritted her teeth and glared at Naomi only to see that Naomi ate her meal without waiting for the hot towel that she requested from the waitress. She realized that Naomi only did that to annoy her and she slammed the table, making Naomi Iced Tea tumble and spill the content all over Naomi’s fried rice.

Naomi’s body froze when she saw her fried rice was getting ruined with Iced Tea all over it as she looked at it with a blank expression. Without realizing Naomi’s expression, Anatasia shouted towards her.

“You did that on purpose, aren’t you?!”

Naomi raised her head and looked at Anatasia with a cold expression on her face. She could forgive her for acting haughty, or boasting about her non-existent pride to her. But to think that she would ruin her meal that she waited and anticipated. She would pay the price for that.

“Hey…” Said Naomi in a cold voice.

Anatasia was surprised by her sudden change in tone and expression causing her body to flinch. But she held on.

“W-what? D-do you have a problem?! It was your fault that I slammed the table and make your drink fell!” Anatasia managed to answer Naomi with a shout, although she stuttered a little in the process of doing so.

“You took pride in being the Operator Division student? I will ask you once more, who do you think you are?” Asked Naomi in a chilling tone.

If Naomi’s previous tone managed to surprise Anatasia, then Naomi’s tone now managed to scare her. For an unknown reason, Anatasia’s body shakes uncontrollably as her mouth opened and closed repeatedly like a Goldfish in front of a meal.

“A-a…” She tried to answer Naomi, but could only let an inaudible sound from her mouth.

If you ask if Naomi used the pressure that she usually emitted as Mugetsu, then the answer is no. Anatasia is only scared of Naomi because of Naomi’s cold atmosphere that she never experienced in her life.

Fortunately for her, Lanya came back while bringing Naomi’s hot towel and gave her a safe.

“Here is your hot towel, Customer.” Said Lanya from behind Anatasia. She walked towards Naomi and gave her the hot towel before she saw that Naomi’s fried rice was ruined.

“It seems that your meal was ruined, Esteemed Customer. Would you like another one?” Offered Lanya.

Naomi let out a long sigh and looked at Lanya straight on her face.

“Well, I think I will accept your offer. Other than that, could you please tidy this table? I’m sorry if I made a mess of it.” Said Naomi as her expression becomes normal again.

“Certainly, I will call another waitress to tidy the table.” Lanya bowed and leave the place.

‘I think I tease her too far. Also, my reaction is too exaggerated for a ruined meal.’ Thought Naomi.

Unknown to Naomi, Anatasia has yet to recover from her fear.



Author Here~

More than 50 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

Big Thanks to the new Executive!!
- Fate Hydrax
- Noob Gamer

Big Thanks to the new Squad Leader!!
- drefly13
- FadedWaffle
- Aeden Emrys
- Diabet0s
- Leinhart31
- Bert Torres
- Julias Rocamora
- shaei-phet
- r3d3v3
- Talsen
- Keldarr
- Suicidal Fox
- Sadeho

173