Chapter 94 – Force of Change 19
4.5k 25 175
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“What a nice nap~” Naomi woke up and sat on her bed.

She stretched her arms above her head as she moaned in pleasure. “Hmm~ how long did I sleep? My body is so sore.”

Naomi got off her bed and looked out of the window. She saw that the sun was still in the sky, but the position was a bit weird. Instead of floating right above her, the sun was in the east, as if it was morning.

“Wait, it’s morning! I’ve been sleeping for more than 12 hours?!”

Naomi raised her right hand and smelled her armpit before squinting her eyes in disgust.

“I smell so bad.” Naomi walked to her closet and opened it. She picked a set of black shirts and black pants with a white belt. She also didn’t forget to pick new underwear and went to the shower.

She took a shower for a good 20 minutes before she came out with the clothes that she brought to the shower. Naomi unbuttoned the topmost button of her shirt and look at her bed to find her mask. When she was in the shower, she noticed that her mask was gone.

She was afraid that someone would find her mask and do a fingerprint test on it. Fortunately, she managed to find her mask under her bed. It seems the mask was dropped when she was sleeping.

After she put the mask on the right place, and that is between her assets, she exited her room. When she opened the door, she was greeted by a girl who pouted her cheeks and put her hands on her waist.

Naomi blinked repeatedly before she finally asked the girl in front of her.

“What are you doing, Melaine?” Naomi asked a question that she ask Melaine for who know how many times.

Usually, Melaine’s reaction would be to either lower her head or laugh sheepishly. But this time, she pouted her cheeks even further and said.

“I was the one that should ask that, Lady Naomi. What are you doing?”

Now Naomi was confused. Why did Melaine suddenly ask Naomi what she was doing? Naomi tried to think about her answer until she decided to tell her the truth.

“Sleep.” Answered Naomi while tilting her head a little.

“I see, I understand!” Shouted Melaine as she pointed her finger at Naomi's face which surprised Naomi a little.

“So Lady Naomi, you are saying that you are sleeping since yesterday? I thought that you had some plan in mind and didn’t present in your room. So you are saying that you were sleeping?!” Shouted Melaine which finally get the attention of Mischa and Hotaru.

They peeks their head from their room and listen to Naomi and Melaine's conversation.

“Yes, what’s wrong?”

“You locked me outside!! Didn’t I say that I will be back in the evening or at night at the latest? Why did you lock your door?!”

Hearing Melaine’s word, Naomi remembered that was the case, or maybe not. Naomi certainly remembered that Melaine didn’t say anything about it.

“Melaine, do you remember what you said before you leave?” Asked Naomi in a serious tone.

“Of course, I certainly said ‘Certain-.” Melaine stopped her words after she realized her error. She certainly didn’t say anything about when she will be back. She just said ‘Certainly’ and left to do her Lady order.

Sweat began forming on her forehead as she scratched her cheeks with her index finger and her pout turned into a wry smile.

“Ha-hahaha, how about we regard this case as both of us guilty for our own error?”

Naomi smiled back at Melaine and said. “Certainly…” she paused a little and saw that Melaine has a relieved look.

“…not.” Finished Naomi.

Melaine's smile instantly fell as she crouched on the ground in the orz position.

Ignoring Melaine, Naomi looked at Hotaru’s room and walked towards it. Mischa and Hotaru that were peeking at Naomi’s conversation stepped out of their room as if nothing happened and they have a calm look on their face as they greeted Naomi.

“Good morning, Naomi.” Greeted Mischa with a smile.

“Good morning~ Naomi~” Added Hotaru with more energy as she waved her hand.

“Good morning. By any chance, did Melaine sleep in your room yesterday, Miss Nobi?”

Hotaru put a big smile on her face and answered Naomi.

“Yeah, but don’t worry about it. She was small so she fits between me and Mischa in the bed.”

From Hotaru’s answer, Naomi felt a chill run in her back. Melaine was sleeping while being sandwiched by Mischa and Hotaru?!

Naomi was worried, extremely worried as her face paled and asked Mischa in panic.

“H-hey Mischa, she didn’t do anything right? Like touching you or something like that, right? She was just sleeping there and didn’t do anything other than that?” Naomi said while walking towards Mischa and leaning her face closer to Mischa’s face.

Naomi kept walking forward even though her face was close to Mischa and that made Mischa step back until her back bumped into the wall. Only then did Naomi stop and put her hand between Mischa’s head, who attempting to go out from Naomi’s range.

Seeing that there is no way out, Mischa raised her hands and put them between her face and Naomi as she said.

“N-no! Nothing happened and she just slept there! Rather than that, Naomi, you’re too close!”

Naomi pulled her hands and put her right hand above her chest as she sighed in relief.

“That’s good. If a big pervert like Melaine sleeps between 2 beautiful girls, I was afraid that she can’t hold her lust and attack you.”

“What do you mean, Lady Naomi!! I’ve said several times in the past that all my love and lust go towards you!” Shouted Melaine from behind Naomi.

Hotaru was surprised by Melaine's statement shouted. “Ehh?!”

Naomi just looked at Mischa and said. “See?”

Mischa just nodded her head in agreement. She didn’t and never expected that Melaine, who was branded as the strongest Esper of her time - according to the Esper Association file - was in fact a pervert that was lusting towards her friend.

Now she was worried about her friend's well-being and decided to give her a suggestion. “Be careful, Naomi.”

With a knowing nod, Naomi said. “I will.”

“What do you mean by that! You are supposed to help me with my love! Aren’t you my student, Mischa?!” Melaine suddenly appeared beside Naomi and pointed her finger at Mischa.

Now Naomi was confused, what happened yesterday that Melaine managed to become closer with Mischa in just one day? Could it be what she feared had happened and Mischa was attacked by Melaine?! In one way or another.

“I’m sorry but I prioritize my friend's well-being rather than my supposed pervert teacher that lusts over my friend.” Answered Mischa calmly.

“Haa?! This is why the youngster this day doesn’t know anything. Teacher word is absolute and you need to listen to your teacher, understand?!” Melaine crossed her hand and put on a serious face as she glared at Mischa. 

“Now, help me with my love!”

“I refuse!” Answered Mischa as she glared back at Melaine.

Now they are both locked in a glaring contest with confused Naomi standing between the two of them. The confused Naomi then decided to ask the only unrelated person about their act right now.

Slowly, Naomi stepped back and approached Hotaru as she whispered in her ear. “So, what happened here, Miss Nobi?”

Hotaru leaned her mouth closer to Naomi's ear and answered her. “I don’t know, they are like this since yesterday.”

Suddenly, Mischa and Melaine turned towards Naomi and shouted.

”So, who do you choose between us, Naomi?!”

”So, who do you choose between us, Lady Naomi?!”

“I see, I will choose Miss Nobi.” Answered Naomi.

After hearing Naomi answer, both of them look towards each other again before letting out a huff and averting their gaze from each other.

With that, their glare contest is stopped without any winner.



Author Here~

More than 52 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

Big Thanks to the new Executive!!
- Toriam
- fffory

Big Thanks to the new Squad Leader!!
- Adam Dalsaev
- Victor Gonzalez
- Amit Efraim

175