Chapter 95 – Force of Change 20
4.6k 22 158
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3 figures were standing in a hotel room while looking out at the window, seemingly watching over the situation of Avos Island.

“Was everything in place?”

A masked woman or rather masked girl said to her companions that stood beside her. She looked over at the city on top of the artificial island called Avos Island before she turned to look at her companion on her right.

The companion in her right was a red-haired man wearing a full set of white shirts and black suits with a tattoo of a crescent moon and lizard on the left side of the neck. He didn’t wear a mask and his handsome face was visible.

“Yeah, everything is ready. How about on your side, Miss C?”

The red-haired man looked over a girl that stood beside the masked girl. The girl’s hair was tied in twin-tail and she was wearing a black dress similar to the masked girl. The girl didn’t wear a mask too and her crescent moon tattoo was visible on her upper left arm.

There is a mask drawn in the middle of her crescent moon tattoo that shows her alias in her organization.

“Everything is ready, Rekka. We just need to wait for Princess’s signal before we show ourselves and leave this island with Bel in the lead.”

The man, Rekka nodded his head and looked at the city with predator's eyes.

“Princess’s next plan relies on us here, we need to succeed.”

The masked figure nodded her head in agreement and asked something.

“By the way, do you know where Princess is, Miss C?”

The girl with Twintail, Miss C, or rather Chi looked at the abandoned factory area that was visible from where they were standing and said.

“She’s …”

***

“Is that the extent of your ability, Mischa?! I expected lots more from the new SSS-Ranked Esper!”

Right now, 2 figures wearing some sort of sports wear for girls consisting of skin-tight black leggings and a sleeveless top that stopped under their breast were fighting in an abandoned factory area with extreme intensity.

They were exchanging their blow at a high speed, or rather, one of them beat the other one at a speed that made the spectators can’t see her.

A bit away from the fight, 2 black-haired girls were sitting on rubbles in their casual wear while munching on fries while looking at the fight. One of the girl’s hairs was let loose to fall until her shoulder while the other one was tied in a ponytail.

“That’s not training, isn’t it? That’s just Melaine beating Mischa who didn’t move from her spot.” Commented the ponytailed girl while picking a fries from the bag of fries she held in her hand and put it in her mouth.

“Well, you’re not wrong, Miss Nobi. Though that’s Mischa’s fault for hiding what her ability was from me and Melaine.” Answered the short-haired girl while putting fries to her mouth.

“That’s because her ability is a secret, Naomi. She got an order from the higher-up in the Esper Association to hide her ability. Well, it seems that Moon of Akasha knew about her ability though.” Said Hotaru while putting two fries in her mouth.

“If her enemy knows about her ability, isn’t it okay for her to tell us about her ability? We are her ally after all.” Reasoned Naomi. She steals a fries from Hotaru’s hand and puts it in her mouth, causing Hotaru to shout.

“Aaah Naomi! Why you!!” She extended her hand and tried to steal a fries from Naomi but failed because Naomi has hidden her fries behind her back.

“Oh no, you can’t!” Mocked Naomi with a smile as she stole one fries from Hotaru’s hand again.

“Naomi!! You!” Hotaru stood up from where she sat and was about to attack Naomi to steal Naomi’s fries, but she was distracted by a voice from behind.

“You’re open!”

Melaine's voice rang out for a second and Hotaru looked back in an instant. Only then did she realize that her bag of fries was stolen by Melaine and she looked around to find her.

“Good job, Melaine.”

“It’s no problem, Lady Naomi.”

Hotaru’s attention was grabbed by their conversation and saw that Melaine sat beside Naomi in her previous seat.

“Both of you are!! Hey, if you’re here, how about Mischa?!” Hotaru looked back and saw Mischa walk in their direction while dusting her clothes.

There are no apparent injuries in Mischa’s body and that made Hotaru sigh in relief.

Mischa looked at Hotaru and said. “What’s wrong?”

“No, it’s good that you’re not injured even after those exchanges.”

“Well, I am okay for the most part. But, why are you shouting?”

At Mischa’s word, Hotaru remembered about her stolen fries and looked at Melaine with a glare. She saw that Melaine throw the last of the fries into her mouth and causing Hotaru to fall on her knees.

“…The world is over.” Muttered Hotaru.

“Well, Miss Nobi. Here, you can take my fries.” Naomi approached Hotaru and offered her fries with her hand.

Hotaru who heard Naomi raised her head and looked at Naomi’s face with tears on the corner of her eyes. “Naomi! I know you’re a good girl!”

After saying that, Hotaru looked at the bag of fries that Naomi offered to her and saw only 2 fries left in the bag. She picked those 2 fries with her finger before she snapped.

“You!!! I take back my word, you’re a demon!!”

The three of them were laughing at Hotaru’s behavior. They talked to each other for a while before deciding to go back because the sun has reached its peak.

Mischa put on a plain white T-shirt before going back because she’s too embarrassed to be seen in sportswear, unlike Melaine which has no sense of embarrassment due to her age.

On their way back, they stopped for a while in a crepes shop and bought one for each of them.

“Mischa, which one do you want? The chocolate crepes or the strawberry one?” Asked Naomi to Mischa who stood beside her to order the crepes.

Melaine and Hotaru were sitting on a bench near the shop and secured their seats. The condition of the streets around the crepes shop was busy, so Hotaru was afraid that someone would claim the seats if there is no one who secure them.

So they split the jobs, Hotaru and Melaine were tasked to secure the seats while Mischa and Naomi were tasked to buy the crepes. The arrangement was decided by Naomi and no one raised their voice to deny it, except Melaine who wanted to be with Naomi. Melaine was silenced by Naomi using her kind smile and obediently sat on the seat to secure it.

“I guess I will take the strawberry one, did Hotaru and Melaine ask for something unusual?”

“I got them covered.” Answered Naomi as she turned towards the seller.

“Please 1 strawberry crepes, 1 chocolate crepes, and 2 spicy crepes. Please add lots of cream on top of the spicy crepes!” Said Naomi with a smile.

“Certainly!” Answered the seller.

Mischa who heard Naomi's order was looking at Naomi in disbelief. Who was in their right mind ordering spicy crepes?

Naomi just looked at Mischa with a small smile and made Mischa avert her gaze, trying to pretend that she didn’t hear the order.

‘Sorry Hotaru, Melaine. I will not forget your sacrifices!’ thought Mischa.

“Here’s your order! Thank you for your purchase!”

Naomi paid for the crepes with her card and they went back to Hotaru and Melaine and gave them their crepes.

Naomi and Mischa ate their crepes first and enjoyed the taste. Looking at them, Melaine bit her crepes and was assaulted by the spiciness as she shouted.

“HOTT!!! HOT HOT HOT HOT!” She was shouting while flinging her hand around uncontrollably. She stood up and suddenly disappeared from their location.

Hotaru who saw Melaine’s reaction was suspicious toward her crepes and she eyed Mischa. Mischa averted her gaze and made Hotaru’s suspicion rocketed up. She go to the nearby trash bin and throw the cream on top of her crepes and saw red colors filling under the cream.

She knew the culprit already and she approached Naomi who ate her crepes in delight.

“Nao-“ Hotaru was about to shout at Naomi but her words were drowned by a sound of flame splitting the wind above her.

Melaine appeared again with a wet face and red bulging lips as she shouted. “Lady Naomi!! Above!”

The four of them were looking above them without missing a beat and they saw 3 figures wearing black-themed clothes flying in the sky.

They recognized, or rather were forced to recognize them because the figure in the middle was too familiar for them.

“Moon of Akasha!” Muttered Mischa.



Author Here~

More than 52 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

Big Thanks to the new Executive!!
- fffory

Big Thanks to the new Squad Leader!!
- Lefi
- Sinxere
- Todd Barlow

158