Chapter 102 – Avos School 1
5.2k 47 168
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Knock, knock, knock

“Hey, Naomi!! Come on!! The opening ceremony would be started in a few minutes!”

In front of a certain hotel room, a girl with long silver hair wearing a school uniform that was consisted of a long-sleeved white blazer and white skirt that stopped in the middle of her thighs knocking on the door in front of her while shouting. She was wearing leather shoes with black socks that stopped right under her knees.

Under the blazer were a dark blue shirt and a white tie. Not only that, there is the Esper Association’s logo that was printed on the left side of the chest of the blazer. The logo of the Esper Association consisted of a crown above a star. Both of them were donned in gold thread, making them stand out.

The girl also held something that look like a black vest with a golden stripe on the edge in her left hand, while holding a bag in her right hand. She kept knocking and shouting until finally, a voice answered her from beyond the door.

“Wait a minute, I’m changing right now.”

With the answer that was coming from beyond the door the girl- Mischa, stopped knocking and stepped back a little to give room to open the door.

After a minute of waiting, the door was opened, and Naomi who was wearing the same uniform as Mischa stepped out of the room. Somehow Naomi that was stepping out was wearing black-framed glasses and her hair was tied in a ponytail and carrying a black backpack instead of the usual Japanese school bag.

There is something also different between Naomi’s uniform and Mischa’s. For one thing, Naomi didn’t bring any kind of vest-looking clothes. Other than that, the logo on Naomi’s chest has a dark blue color, unlike Mischa that was done with golden color. Naomi also wore socks that reached her thighs, leaving a little gap of skin between her socks and her skirt.

Mischa asked Naomi when she saw her appearance.

“Why are you wearing glasses? Not only that, but you also tied your hair in a ponytail. Are you imitating Hotaru?”

Naomi closed the door behind her and locked it laughed before turning around to look at Mischa and said.

“Hahahaha, I just wanted to stay low for a little. This is a school, Mischa. Surely you will know why I did this when we entered the school area.”

Approaching Mischa and stopping beside her, Naomi said.

“Shall we go now?”

Mischa wore the black vest that she held in her hand and nodded at Naomi.

“Sure, but I think we will probably be separated when we reached the school. I was chosen to make a speech in the opening ceremony after all.”

Naomi nodded her head and they went to the school. While walking with Mischa to the school, Naomi was intrigued by the vest that Mischa was wearing. Was there something more to the vest, or it was just an additional cloth that Mischa wears for fashion?

Can’t hold her curiosity back, Naomi looked at Mischa and asked.

“Mischa, why are you wearing some kind of vest on top of your blazer? Isn’t that uncomfortable?”

Mischa looked down at her clothes and touched the vest that she was wearing.

“Oh, this?” Asked Mischa as she looked at Naomi.

“This was mandatory to use for the students that worked as Public Defender. It’s something that identified us or something like that. Also for your answer… it’s really uncomfortable.”

Mischa was scowling when she said that. Naomi chuckled a little and covered her mouth with the back of her left hand.

“Guh, I hope that I was allowed to take it off. It’s still spring so it was not that hot, but imagine when it’s summer. My body will surely be drenched in sweat because of the heat.” Mischa pulled the vest’s collar and grumbled in annoyance.

“My condolences…”

They talked about some useless thing and joked around as they walked towards the school. They’ve arrived at the school not too long after they walked out of the hotel.

Lots of students wearing the same uniform as theirs and the students wearing black uniforms were entering the school without any discipline. They just entered the school and walked around as they please while waiting for the orientation to start.

Naomi and Mischa who saw the situation had a dry smile on their face. The reasons why they have a dry smile were not because of the students entering the school. But, most of the students have arrived at the school while being escorted by limousine or expensive cars.

They stopped on their track and looked at the situation in front of them.

“Mischa, it seems that we were the only one that was walking to the school.”

“Indeed, they were arriving in a car or even limousine. Should we do the same, Naomi? You definitely could afford that, right?” Asked Mischa as she looked at Naomi.

Naomi turned her gaze to Mischa and answered her.

“I can, should I ask for 2 Hover Bikes from my company? They were more expensive than those cars if you wanted to show off.”

“You were kidding right?”

Naomi was seriously considering the options of coming to school using Hover Bikes from her company. Those bikes were expensive, even the cheapest one from Naomi’s company cost around 3 cars in front of her.

But she quickly scratched the idea because she wanted to avoid unnecessary attention to herself.

“I am. I will try to get a driving license and ask my Dad for a sports car. My dad loves mechanics and that’s why he collects sports cars and bikes as his hobby. Even the Hover Bikes that our company made was his idea.”

“Well, I guess that’s fine.” Mischa turned to see the situation and saw that the cars were gone and replaced by some students that were walking towards the school in hurry.

Now urgency filled Mischa. They were standing there for too long and most of the students had entered the school already.

“Let’s go, Naomi! It seems the ceremony was about to start.”

Mischa ran towards the school entrance while looking back at Naomi.

“Hey, don’t run too fast! Wait for me!” Naomi shouted and started to run to follow Mischa.

‘First day at school and it started with students showing off their wealth, this is madness…’



Author Here~

More than 54 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

Big Thanks to the New Executive!!
- Ole Martin Johnsen

168