Chapter 103 – Avos School 2
5.4k 44 166
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After entering the school, Naomi and Mischa walked towards the hall where the orientation would be held. The hall was located on the right side of the school. It was a big building with an oval shape, with a height of around twenty to thirty meters.

The color of the building was cream with the ceiling painted with a fake blue sky. The roof was white and shaped like a stadium roof that could be opened and closed with some kind of mechanics.

The entrance of the hall was packed with students. Some of the students were chatting with the others that they knew. Although some students were chatting, the majority of them were just walking alone to go inside the hall.

Naomi and Mischa also chatted about how the orientation goes and how the seats would be arranged. But unfortunately for Naomi, when they entered the hall, there is someone that organize the students in line according to their class.

There are 2 different years for Avos Island that would attend this orientation together. The reason for that was because a year ago, the program was postponed because of Mugetsu’s attack.

Inside the hall, or more specifically the lobby, the first-year students were separated into 9 lines according to their class and division. The second-year students were directed to the second floor because their seats would be on the second floor, or so said the organizer.

The line on the left was started with the Operator division. From D-Class to A-Class and followed by the Esper Division D-Class, then C-Class or Naomi’s class. Mischa was in S-Class, so her line was the rightmost of them.

“Then Naomi, I would line up with the other from S-Class. Let’s meet again after the orientation ended!”

“Yes, where should we meet?”

“Wait for me in front of the hall. I will meet you there.”

“Okay.”

Mischa then walked away while waving her hand at Naomi, to which she responded by waving back to Mischa.

After being separated from Mischa, Naomi found the line of her class and lined up behind the students.

There were approximately twenty students in each class, and Naomi was lining at the end of the line. In front of Naomi was a boy with black hair a little bit shorter than her. He was wearing a white uniform like Naomi, but instead of a skirt, he was wearing pants with a black belt to hold them.

Maybe because he was nervous or something, he looked around the area a little bit too much before finally looking back at Naomi. He was frozen and didn’t move again after he landed his sight on Naomi. Confused, Naomi tilted her head and asked him.

“Yes? Do you need something from me?”

Naomi looked at the boy in his eyes and realized that his eye color was blue. That was a rare combination, black hair, and blue eyes. She was wondering where is this boy come from?

“Ah! I’m sorry for looking at you for too long.” The boy apologized as he turned his body to face Naomi and bowed his head a little.

“No problem, but was there something wrong with me? You suddenly stopped moving when you saw me.”

“A-ahahaha, I’m truly sorry. I was just surprised. I never expected that a girl as beautiful as you were going to be my classmates.” The boy let out an awkward laugh and scratched the back of his head with his hand.

In response, Naomi chuckled while covering her mouth with her hand and answered.

“Why, thank you. It was not an everyday thing to get a compliment from a stranger.” Said Naomi while looking at the boy with a smirk on her face.

Realizing his mistake, the boy yelped an “Ah!” and put on a smile on his face as he introduced himself.

“My name is Suzuki Akira, nice to meet you.”

Naomi nodded her head. “Nice to meet you too. I am Akasa Naomi.”

As Naomi introduced herself, the line in front of her started to move and she called to Akira to let him know.

“It seems the line has started to move.” Said Naomi as she pointed her index finger to the line behind Akira.

He turned around and nodded his head.

“Let’s enter too then!” He said while looking at Naomi over his shoulder. Akira walked inside the hall and Naomi followed from behind.

Inside the hall was spacious. The interior was designed to look like an opera hall but only consisted of three floors. The first and second floors were quickly filled with students while the third floor remained empty.

Right in front of the students’ seats, there is a stage. The stage was shined by a warm light that was coming from behind the students’ seats, causing the seating area to have less light. Such design was built on purpose to make the students focused on the stage.

Naomi followed the line of her class and they reached their designated seats with E-C written on the back of the chair’s backrest. The seating area of her class was lined in two-row, with 10 chairs each row.

With no one saying anything, the girls of the class automatically took the front seats while the boys were choosing the seats on the back. Because Naomi was the last in the line, she somehow got the front seat, right on the rightmost of the row.

Her class consisted of 10 boys and 10 girls, a coincidence or not, it is a balanced number for a class.

Naomi took her seat and looked at her left. The girl that sat on Naomi's left has a rather strange hairstyle. Her blond hair was tied in twin tails with her bang directed to the right of her face, making her long side bang fall in one side.

But that’s not the strange one. Her twin tails were styled like a drill. Right, her hair was done in a gorgeous drill.

She has a pretty face and blue eyes, but Naomi still thinks that her hairstyle was a bit exaggerated for a student.

Well, that’s in Naomi’s opinion. After all, Naomi even wore glasses and tied her hair in a short ponytail to avoid some attention herself. Not that works considering what Akira said earlier.

“Ara, why are you looking at me like that?”

Naomi snapped back from her trance as the girl talked to her.

“It’s just … you have a pretty hair.” Said Naomi while trying her best to give the girl a kind smile.

“My~ Thank you. I am proud of my hair so I’m happy if you compliment it.” The girl put her left hand on her cheek as she smiled at Naomi.

“Oh, come to think of it, I didn’t introduce myself yet. I am Akasa Naomi, nice to meet you…”

“You’re correct. But I never thought that I would meet with one of the big names on my first day at school. You are as beautiful as the rumors. I could see why you use that glass, it was to avoid some trouble with boys right?” The girl let out a cute giggle as she said that.

Naomi then realized it, although she was not famous in the general population, her name as the manager of Akasa Inc. was widespread amongst the top people.

If this girl knows Naomi’s name and heard some rumors about her, then this girl is unmistakably from high society too.

“Thank you. Umm…”

“Millie, Millie Taylor. It’s nice to meet you, Miss Akasa.” The girl, Millie introduced herself while putting her left hand on top of her chest.

“It’s nice to meet you too, Miss Taylor. Please just call me Naomi, we are classmates so you don’t need to act too formal here.”

“I see, that’s true. Then by all means please call me Millie.”

“Alright, Millie.”



Author Here~

More than 54 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

Big Thanks to the New Executive!!
- Ole Martin Johnsen

Big Thanks to the New Squad Leader!!
- RyleyssjGod Huett

166