Chapter 114 – Avos School Final
4.5k 24 169
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After explaining Mischa’s ‘friend’ to Topaz and Millie, they decided to go back to their residence and bid Naomi and Mischa goodbye.

Topaz said that she was living in the school’s dorm while Millie has an apartment room in the city, near the school. That’s why they were walking back together and left Mischa and Naomi in the café.

When they were gone, Mischa looked at Naomi and asked.

“Are you sure, Naomi? After all, you were the ones that saved me that time. I wanted to boast about you to the students in Avos Island, but you said that you hated attention and ask me to hide the fact.”

Naomi just smiled and looked at Mischa while playing with her side hair. “What are you talking about, Mischa. You didn’t tell them a lie. Melaine had helped you, she was helping you by training you, right?”

“You are a sneaky one, aren’t you?” Said Mischa as she smiled at Naomi. “Don’t you trust them?”

“Me?” Asked Naomi as she tilted her head. “We just met earlier, you think I will trust them that easily?”

“You did trust me easily though?” Teased Mischa at Naomi.

Both of them were laughing at that until Naomi said.

“They did come to me to be likeable more than my other classmates. But I can’t trust them easily when they hide their ability. Unless they told me their reason to hide their ability, I won’t trust them easily. Topaz, her ability is a bit dangerous and that made me not able to trust her.” Explained Naomi.

Mischa understood Naomi’s reasoning. Especially in a school that they attend where the competition decides everything.

Mischa also didn’t anyone in the school besides Naomi that she knows for a year already. That’s why she told every student in her speech that she has a friend that saved her even though she’s an SSS-Ranked Esper. That way, everyone would be focused on searching for her friend, like Topaz and Millie earlier.

But what Mischa didn’t expect was, the focus turned into her searching for a reliable companion.

“I was also bugged by everyone in my class. They wanted to get into my team… Tell me, Naomi, do I have a team?” Mischa said with a wry smile on her face.

Naomi giggled at her question. “Yes you are, what do you think about Miss Nobi, Melaine, and me? Are we not part of Mischa’s team?”

“Don’t you say it that way, Naomi. You do understand that I thought of you and Hotaru as my friend, not part of my team. Melaine… she’s like… I don’t know.”

“A pervert inside the team? That post will suit her.”

“Certainly, but she only targeted you.” Retorted Mischa.

“That’s also true.”

Both of them were laughing and decided to back to their hotel after a while.

***

In the certain office room.

Inside an office with only a set of tables and chairs and 2 couches, the door was opened and a girl entered the room.

“I’m back!” an energetic voice of a girl greeted a woman who sat on the chair.

The woman turned her chair and looked at the person who just greeted her and said. “How is it, the first day of school?”

The woman was wearing a suit and she has short dark green hair. She was also wearing a reading glass that she took off when she looked at the girl.

The girl flopped down on the couch and answered the woman.

“It was fun! I’ve made a new friend and managed to make a contact with the target.”

The girl was swinging his leg and looked at the woman with a smile.

The woman rested her elbow on the table and put her head on top of her hands. “Good, you do know what you should do in this case, right?”

“I should close my distance to the target and observe her. I also need to collect any useful information from the school. Especially about the corrupt higher-up of the Esper Association and Mischa Belyaeva. Thankfully I made contact with her through my target, so I think I can do that.” Answered the girl as she looked up at the ceiling.

The woman nodded her head. “That’s right. I was always wondered why did the Moon of Akasha was always targeting the Esper Association. But, with a document that I got a month ago, I sort of understand their reason. That’s why I asked you to investigate them, Topaz”

“You can leave it to me, Mother. It’s for the justice.”

“Yes, for the justice.”

***

In an unknown apartment

The door of the room was opened and a girl entered the apartment room. The apartment room was only a simple one-room with a bed, a study desk, and a sink that also work as a kitchen.

The girl put her bag near her bed and sat on a chair of her study desk. She pulled out a holo phone and dialed a certain number.

The call connected after a few seconds and a voice called out to the girl from the speaker.

“Report.” The voice was short, but it sounded like a rough voice of a man in his thirties or maybe forties.

The girl gulped saliva and said. “The first day of school was normal. I made a friend with a girl named Akasa Naomi, the manager of Akasa Inc. in Japan, and Topaz Garcia, an energetic girl.”

“… Good job. You are allowed to befriend Akasa Naomi. Make sure to know the background of Topaz Garcia, or you won’t be allowed to be near her. You must know, that you are an heir to our company, I put my hope on you, Millie.” The voice sounded harsh as if commanding the girl- Millie, to obey him.

Millie bit her lips and said. “Understood, Father.”

The call was ended by the other side and Millie let out a long sigh before she lay down on the bed.

“This sucks…”

***

When the two girls were facing their own problem, Naomi was walking through an underground base while wearing her black dress and mask, donning an attire of Mugetsu.

She opened the door that lead into a certain development room which was full of a machine and lots of paper that were scattered on the floor.

Inside the room was Chi with an unkown lanky man. The man has black hair that was slicked back and sharp black eyes. Both of them were wearing a white lab suit and turned to look at Naomi when the door was opened.

“How is it?” Asked Naomi towards Chi and the man.

“All clear, Princess.” Answered the man at Naomi’s question. The man brought a black bracelet towards Naomi and handed it to her.

Naomi raised the bracelet and observes it before nodding in satisfaction.

“Good.”

With one word from Naomi, the man was beamed into a smile. “I am honored to hear your praise.”

“With this, we could move into the next phase. Chi, send all the information about Smiling Sun to me.”

“Certainly Princess.”

Naomi nodded at her word and said. “I will leave all of it to you.”



Author Here~

More than 55 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

Big Thanks to the new Executive!!
- Evan Cloud

169