Chapter 115 – The Storm 1
5.3k 46 163
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo! Raizar here.

I am working on a new novel with my friend right now. It was a yuri novel, with a lot of smut elements (which you love).

It would be a Magical Girls novel... why. I just got an idea from my dream and told my friend about it.

Surprisingly she agreed to write it because I had no time. So, the novel will originated from my idea with me as the planner, but the writer would be my friend!

Her username in SH is: ShuviLily

You should check her profile! She write a good re:zero fanfiction too. That's all that I wanted to say, have a good day!

On the second day of school, Naomi knocked on Mischa's room and they were walking towards the school together.

Adding to Naomi's glasses and tied hair, she was wearing a black bracelet on her left hand with a white gem that was carved into a crescent moon.

Mischa realized her new accessory asked her. “Naomi, what’s that? That’s pretty.”

Naomi raised her left hand to show Mischa her bracelet and smiled. “This? I got this after we are separated yesterday. It was a present from the Lunar café because I went there almost every day. They said it was to commemorate something.”

“Is that so?” Mischa leaned closer to see the bracelet and nodded. “Yes, it’s pretty. I kind of wanted one for myself.”

Naomi looked at the bracelet for a moment before saying. “Should I make one for you? With the technology of our company, making such bracelet would be easy.”

“Really? Then I will trouble you.” Asked Mischa as she smiled.

“What kind of shape that you want? I can request it.”

“Hmm…” Mischa began thinking while putting her hand on her chin before saying. “… then I will request a star! If you have a white moon, then a yellow star as a companion would be perfect.”

“That’s true.” Naomi smiled. “Then a yellow star, right.” Naomi pulled out her holo phone and called someone.

The call connected almost instantly. “Ah, sorry to disturb you. Can you make a black bracelet with a gem craved as a star? Yes, the star is yellow. I will send the reference image later. Thank you”

She ended the call and looked at Mischa. “She said that the bracelet will be done tomorrow.”

“Thank you, Naomi.”

“You’re welcome.”

Both of them were walking to the school in silence after that. When they were near the school, the situation was the same as yesterday.

But what made difference was there are 2 lines of students standing while looking at each other right inside the school.

They were making lines parallel with the entrance gate, Naomi was looking at them and counting them. They were 19 students in total, if she add one student then it will be a full class of this school.

Naomi then looked at their uniform. The logo on their left chest was gold in color, indicating that they were from S-Class. Suspicion hit Naomi as she looked at Mischa.

She saw Mischa’s mouth was wide open as she face-palmed and averted her gaze.

“Those guys…” muttered Mischa.

“Your classmate?” asked Naomi while looking at Mischa with curiosity.

“Yes, they call themselves as part of my team…” Said Mischa as she peeked through the gap between her finger. She put her hand back and said. “…let’s ignore them.”

Mischa started walking again before followed by Naomi and they walked side-by-side again. Naomi smiled at Mischa’s word and tease her about it.

“So you’ve got a follower now. How did it feel?”

Mischa was always teasing Naomi about Melaine, but now Mischa was in Naomi’s position. Naomi used the chance to pay her back and tease her about it.

“Awful. Also, prepare yourself, we are entering the zone.” Said Mischa.

Naomi didn’t understand why Mischa said that. But when they passed the entrance gate, the lined-up students suddenly bowed their heads and shouts. “Good Morning!! Miss Mischa!”

Their voice was so loud that the normal students were covering their ears and looked at them as if they are crazy.

Earlier, the normal students were wondering why the S-Class students were lining up near the gate, and afraid to talk or even look at them. But after the display, they just thought that maybe the S-Class students were only waiting for their leader, in this case, Mischa Belyaeva, to greet her.

Although they are loud and some of the students were considering the S-Class students as crazy, they are still afraid to approach them purely because they are in S-Class.

Naomi was the one who get the most attention. She was walking beside Mischa Belyaeva, the SSS-Ranked Esper as if she is her friend. Naomi also forgot about that. She didn’t want a lot of attention, but now she was the focus of the whole students near the gate.

She let out a sigh of defeat and just accepted it.

“Enough, you can raise your head. I told you that I wanted to be treated as a normal student right?”

They raised their head as soon as they heard Mischa’s word. A student from the line that has bright brown hair with a lean body stepped forward and said.

”We can’t do that, Miss Mischa. You are considered the leader of the youth, we can’t treat you as a normal student, that would be an insult to you.” The other students nodded their heads on his word, agreed with what he said.

Now Naomi had understood the situation. They were different from Melaine. They are worst than her. Melaine was indeed a pervert and always put Naomi first before anything, but she still obeyed all Naomi’s orders.

In this case, the students were only a follower of Mischa, not her subordinates. That’s why they acted like that as if it was Mischa’s wish. They are also not following Mischa’s word because they thought that they are not wrong.

‘I somehow felt sorry for Mischa. But I won’t stop teasing her though.’ Thought Naomi.

“Whatever, I will go for now. Let’s go, Naomi.” Mischa started walking towards the building as Naomi still stood in her place, watching Mischa walk away.

She turned to look at the boy who answered Mischa earlier and said in a low voice, directed at the boy. “Cult Leader.”

Naomi walked away, leaving the boy dumbfounded in his place. He gritted his teeth and looked at Naomi’s back who was walking away towards the school building. He was angry at how Naomi called him but somehow he managed to rein his emotion before the other students in S-Class realized his expression.

A woman with messy black hair that was cut short approached the boy and said. “What did she say to you, Shun?”

The boy recovered from his state and smiled as he looked at the girl. “It’s nothing, but did you know that girl, Ayaka?”

The girl- Ayaka, nodded her head. “She is Akasa Naomi. The manager of Akasa Inc. in Japan. She’s quite influential in the industry. Also, there is some information that stated that she’s Miss Belyaeva’s best friend.” Explained Ayaka.

“Oh, that’s interesting.” The boy- Shun, smiled and looked at Naomi’s figure that was entering the building. “Akasa Naomi, I will make you regret calling me that way.”



Author Here~

More than 55 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

Big Thanks to the new Executive!!
- Evan Cloud
- Ruben

163