Chapter 127 – The Storm 13
4.2k 11 148
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After telling everything about the meeting earlier to Naomi, Melaine went back to the underground base. She didn’t want to disturb Naomi any further and she also had something that she need to do. That something was securing the perfumes that could control humans in the other country as much as possible.

Naomi went back to the perfume shop after Melaine left. She met with Topaz and Millie that were browsing the perfumes with a smile on their face.

“I’m back.” Greeted Naomi towards Millie and Topaz.

“Oh, Naomi! Check this perfume! Millie said that this is a good perfume that she uses!” Said Topaz as she raised a perfume that was on the shelf. The perfume in Topaz’s hand has a white bottle with the manufacturer’s logo on the front.

“It has a good aroma. I was thinking of buying it again because mine was about to run out. But, seeing a lot of new perfume in this store makes me want to try them one by one.” Said Millie as she approached Naomi with a pink perfume bottle in her hand.

“Hmm, Topaz, could I borrow that for a second? I wanted to compare the smell with this one.” Said Millie as she turned to look at Topaz.

“Sure! Tell me your opinion too!” Said Topaz as she handed the perfume in her hand to Millie.

Millie took the perfume with her right hand and opened the cap to smell it. After getting the gist of the smell, she closed the cap and opened the cap of the perfume that she held in her left hand. She smelled it and closed it again.

“Thank you Topaz, I think I like the new one better. There is a little bit of scent of lily in the new one, and I like it a lot.” Said Millie.

While Millie tested the perfume, Naomi was looking around the store to find a perfume that Melaine described to her earlier. She thought it would be the perfect one for her plan to reveal her classmates’ abilities.

Although the perfume was made for the Smiling Sun, there was nothing wrong with exploiting it for her plan. That’s why when Melaine explained the gist of the plan to Naomi in the bathroom earlier, Naomi also began to start her plan.

Naomi planned to make use of the ability of the perfume’s owner to control humans. She knew the date of the attack and the location of the attack of the Smiling Sun. She had prepared herself as a bait, and she was certainly the best bait in the world for the boss of Smiling Sun.

After she heard the new information from Melaine, she instantly recognized who could control humans with their blood. Maybe that was also why her attacker at that time couldn’t utilize his ability to the fullest.

After looking around the store, Naomi couldn’t find the perfume that Melaine talked about. She was disappointed, but not that much. Because according to Melaine, they had secured the perfumes from Asia and Europa. Naomi just clung to tiny hope that they left a store or two, but it seems that she needs to go to America or Africa to get her hands on the perfumes.

Naomi turned to look at Topaz and Millie after she was done looking around the store. Topaz who saw Naomi look at them approached her and asked.

“Nee, Naomi. What do you think about this one?” Topaz handed Naomi a pink perfume bottle with its cap off.

Naomi who knew that there are dangerous perfumes in distribution refused to smell it and took a step back.

“Sorry, Topaz. The smell is too strong for me.” Naomi made an excuse to Topaz as she covered her nose with her hand.

Even if the perfume didn’t contain the blood that Melaine told her, Naomi decided to remain careful. Because, if she was controlled, she herself didn’t know what will happen to the world, or at least to Japan.

Melaine also strictly reminded her to not smell any perfumes at least until the organization managed to apprehend the Esper in question.

“Is that so? I thought you wanted to come to this store because you wanted to get a perfume for yourself?” Asked Topaz as she tilted her head.

Naomi nodded her head while still covering her nose with her hand. “Yes, I wanted to get a new perfume. But I found it already in another store after we came back from the bathroom, so I asked Melaine to take it home for me. The perfume that I bought has a natural smell, unlike that one.”

Topaz had a look of realization as she exclaimed. “Oh! So Master already took your perfume home? I see!”

Topaz turned to look at Millie who was looking for the perfumes and called her. “Millie! Naomi had brought her perfume already. I think I will take the same one as you. Let’s take it to the cashier!”

Millie turned at Topaz when she heard her call and said. “Sure. How about Naomi?”

“I will go with you, we could walk around again after that.”

The three of them went to the cashier to pay for the perfumes that Topaz and Millie bought. They walked around the shopping center again after that and stopped on the entertainment floor.

Naomi has been there before with Melaine. They only tried one game because Mischa found them though, so she wanted to try a different game with Topaz and Millie today.

Naomi found a shooting game and asked Topaz and Millie to play with her. Because there were four guns available, the three of them could play it together. Because Naomi was the one who invited them to play the game, she naturally paid for the expense.

The game was simple, they just need to shoot the zombie that appeared on the screen. Each player was provided with 30 bullets. Each headshot gave them 2 points while a shot at the body gave them 1 point. Because of her natural reflex, Naomi managed to get the highest point with 30 headshots.

Topaz placed second with 42 points. Surprisingly she has good aim and didn’t miss even a shot. Millie, as Naomi expected from the beginning, scored the worst. She only managed to get 15 points, which is an average score for civilians.

Millie was not discouraged though, because they were here to have fun, not to compete with each other.

Their outing lasted until the sunset. They bid each other farewells and went home after that, with a smile on their face.

However, Naomi’s direction was not her hotel, but she went in a different direction. She had prepared everything, and it was time to start her plan.



Author Here~

More than 55 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

Big Thanks for the new Squad Leader!!
- James31292

148