Chapter 128 – The Storm 14
4.4k 20 147
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Naomi changed into her dress and covered her face with her mask, she flew above the cloud to go to America.

Her destination is Mexico, a country located in North America. She wanted to get the perfumes that Melaine talked about as much as she can and set it in the Avos School as soon as possible. According to the information that Naomi got from Melaine, Smiling Sun will move in a week.

The sky has turned dark, and the source of light that guided Naomi’s flight was only the moon that hung right on top of her head, illuminating the sky.

“Such a good night. It is a good night for a heist.” Said Naomi as she looked at the land that appeared in the distance.

She was still wearing the bracelet that she got from Chi and Jorden, but she hid it under her gloves. Her hair was unraveled because of the wind. She was just flying comfortably to Mexico instead of using her full speed.

For once, Naomi wanted to enjoy her flight too. Because securing the perfumes was not a daunting task, she planned to do it relaxedly. She was in no hurry because the night was still long.

She planned to get the perfumes today and spread them around Avos Island before sunrise. She will put those perfumes in the store around Avos Island and the dorm of Avos School.

Maybe not every student will use the strange perfumes, no, maybe only one or two will use the perfumes. But, that’s enough. Having someone being controlled will cause a panic. That time, the students will think.

‘Why? Why did they suddenly use their ability to attack the others?’

And the chain reaction will happen that makes the other students use their abilities. Or that is what Naomi wanted to happen.

‘Surely that won’t happen, but that is where I came. I will make the students use their abilities. Because the Smiling Sun was targeting me and Mishca. I will lure them to Avos School using 2 baits, easy.’

As Naomi thought that, she had arrived on top of Mexico City. There is almost no cloud on top of Mexico City, the sky was clear. If someone looked at the sky, then they would be able to see Naomi’s figure in front of the moon.

But, people these days never cared about such things because of the advancement of technology. If they saw a shadow in front of the moon, they just thought that it was someone testing their new drone or something like that.

People have become indifferent about everything, even the darkness of the world.

It was a good thing for Naomi though, she pulled a holo phone that she usually used to contact her subordinates and opened a map. It was a different holo phone from what she usually used, Naomi had put that one in the hotel to charge its battery.

She had found a few perfumes stored in the city in different places and was able to feel a faint residue of high-ranked Esper from that perfumes. Naomi was not able to feel it before but after she concentrated and spread her Telekinesis over the city, she could feel it now.

Melaine said that Chi had stored the perfumes that they secured all over the world, with no more than a hundred kilograms in the same place. Not only that, Hyun-Woo had tried his best to put the barrier at those places, so no one could find those places.

Their organization found the perfumes by looking all around the place, they can’t locate the perfumes by feeling the residue of an Esper like Naomi. No, Naomi was strange, to begin with. With her training over controlling her power, Naomi was able to feel even the tiniest bit of Esper’s pressure right now.

When she found Melaine, she could only feel the pressure of SS-Ranked Esper or above, that’s because Naomi didn’t find the trick yet. But after realizing what’s wrong with her perception, Naomi used Adjustment to make her able to feel even the tiniest bit of Esper’s pressure.

It was a simple trick, but only Naomi could pull it off. She was able to find the trick after she listened to Melaine’s explanation about Esper’s pressure. However, the cost of being able to feel every Esper’s pressure is high.

Naomi held her head with her hand and turned off her perception. She had a headache because she felt every Esper’s pressure in Mexico. That’s the price that she paid for the power, she was overloaded by the information that she got.

But, now that her target is clear, Naomi took a deep breath and gathered all perfumes that she felt earlier using her Telekinesis.

Every perfume that becomes Naomi’s target floated up, surprising the people of Mexico City. Naomi can’t hide such an act, no, she had no intention to hide it. Rather, she purposely made her act as flashy as possible.

The spectacles of thousands of bottles of perfumes floating up to the sky will certainly be attracting attention. It was one of Naomi’s goals. First, she wanted the Smiling Sun to know about it. It will lead them to two choices.

They will have to speed up their plan or cancel it. Naomi guessed that they will speed up their plan instead of canceling it. It was her experience as a Manager of Akasa Inc. that told her that. Smiling Sun had spent a lot of time preparing for this plan, there is no way they will cancel it because of an incident.

Second, Naomi wanted something else for herself. The Esper Association in Mexico certainly realized the incident by now. After a minute or so, they will find Naomi who was floating in the sky. It was her second goal, to have a fight and to make the civilians know. That the Moon of Akasha tried to prevent the future incident even before it started.

So, the Esper Association won’t be able to blame Naomi’s organization for something that they never did.

Naomi was indeed labeled as a criminal, but her pride will never allow her to be blamed for something that she didn’t do.

She will not refute anything that the Esper Association said about her act. But, if they blamed Naomi’s organization for the crime of the other, then Naomi will do what she can to prevent that.

That’s why she did something flashy in Mexico City.

“Now, let’s the fun begin.”



Author Here~

More than 55 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

147