Chapter 132 – The Storm 18
3.9k 20 151
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few days after Naomi spread the perfumes on Avos Island, she was now laying on the roof of her hotel. She forgot to extend her stay in the hotel, but fortunately, Hotaru remembered about it and extended it for her.

Now, why did Naomi lay on the roof right now? She was bored. Today was Saturday, the school was closed on the weekend, and the students used this time to go back to their family and spend the weekend together.

Melaine had gone to Germany for some reason that Naomi didn’t know. Mischa and Hotaru had their job as Public Defender on the weekend and now Naomi was left alone without something to do. The perfumes that she spread in the dorm were used by a lot of female students, which is good for Naomi.

But, even after Naomi made a big show a few days ago, there was no movement from the Smiling Sun. That was why she was bored right now.

“I hoped for a commotion, but what I got is peace…” Said Naomi as she looked at the cloud that was drifting slowly in the sky.

She had not expected it at all. She thought that if she made a commotion, then the world would be in turmoil. She never expected this outcome, a day of peace with nothing to do except to lay around on the roof of the hotel.

The roof itself was clean because Naomi cleaned it with her Telekinesis. She was wondering when will the Smiling Sun launches its attack?

The bored Naomi finally decided to go back to her room. She sluggishly stood up and walked towards the ladder and went down to the top floor of the hotel. As soon as she went down though, she could feel something unusual in the hotel.

For some reason, a man was standing in front of her room while extending his right hand towards the door. Naomi recognized the man, or rather a boy who stood in front of her room. It was the same person that she met in the school. If she remembered correctly, she called that man cult leader.

For what reason did he stand in front of her room? Naomi was interested in that and decided to hide from him and enhance her hearing.

“Tch, that damned isn’t in the room. I wanted to get rid of Lady Mischa’s pest today, but it seems I can’t do it.” Muttered the boy as he pulled his hand back.

He looked around the corridor as if he was afraid someone saw him and finally he walked towards the door that lead to Mischa’s room that was located beside Naomi’s room. He touched the handle of the door before raising his hand and smelled it.

“Ah~ Lady Mischa’s scent.” Said the boy as his expression twisted in joy.

Naomi squirmed in disgust as she heard him. He was worse than Melaine in any way possible. No, he’s scum in Naomi’s dictionary. She wanted to crush him right now, but she had another plan for him.

Naomi still had a perfume that she took that night with her. She analyzed the perfume, but she found nothing interesting except for the Esper’s blood that was mixed with it.

Right now the perfume was in Naomi’s room, sitting in the drawer of the closet. Naomi used her ability to take the perfume out of her room through the ventilation and finally, she used her ability to pour the perfume inside the boy’s mouth that was opened in delight.

He was surprised by it and threw up the perfume that was inside his mouth. He dirtied the floor below him and he suddenly had a frightened expression. As this happened, Naomi secretly took a video of him since he smelled Mischa’s door handle using her holo phone.

The boy frantically ran away and entered the elevator in panic. After the boy was gone, Naomi stepped out from the shadow and used her Telekinesis to clean the floor in front of Mischa’s room. After she cleaned everything, she threw the liquid that the boy threw up outside the hotel. She didn’t care where it land, but as long as it was outside the hotel then it was fine for her.

***

Shun’s POV

Damn it! What happened?! Everything didn’t go according to my plan! I planned to warn that Akasa Naomi to get away from Lady Mischa after I realized that they were staying in the same hotel!

I know that Akasa Naomi must have used Lady Mischa to her advantage. I can’t allow that. Lady Mischa didn’t realize her scheme, the scheme that was often used in the high-society!

I am the son of a big company that made a woman’s beauty product, that was why I understood how high-society works!

That Akasa Naomi, I heard her name here and there. But, I never met her, that was why I didn’t realize it was her until Ayaka told me. I am the chosen one, I managed to enter S-Class because of my ability! I was just S-Ranked Esper, but with my ability, I managed to enter S-Class.

The Esper Association also recognized my talent, the talent of Shun! I am a good leader, in a day I managed to unite the S-Class to follow Lady Mischa! We were the ones destined to join her team someday, that was the reason why I hate that Akasa Naomi.

I heard that she used her connection to enter the Avos School. Not only that, she wanted to use Lady Mischa to her advantage! As the future team member of Lady Mischa, I must help her to look at reality!

And earlier, a strange liquid was poured into my mouth when I admired the lingering scent of Lady Mischa!

Now I had no other choice, I will stop her in front of the school on Monday. I need to get this over as soon as possible, all of this was for Lady Mischa!

“Damn it! That liquid was bitter as fuck!”


Author Here~

More than 55 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

Big Thanks for the New Executive!
- Cameron Kilzer
- Dragonking 1581

151