Chapter 134 – The Storm 20
3.9k 29 165
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Girl, you don’t know what you are facing.” Said the woman that bumped into Naomi earlier.

Naomi looked at them with the same smug smile and raised her chin slightly, “I don’t know. You never introduced yourself after all.”

“That doesn’t matter! Give that box to me now or I will kill you!” Shouted the black-haired girl.

Naomi put her right hand in front of her mouth and the black-haired girl smiled, “See? You were afraid!”

But, on the contrary of the black-haired girl's expectation, Naomi burst out in laughter after she heard that. They were confused by Naomi’s act and the black-haired girl that was shouting since the start was angry.

“What are you laughing for!?” She raised her voice to intimidate Naomi, but that only serves as fuel for Naomi’s laughter.

Naomi bent her body forward and held her stomach with her left hand, “As expected, I can’t! This was getting old. I don’t know how many times someone told me that they will kill me. It was funny! Seeing how they would always fail in the end.”

Naomi had tears built upon the corner of her eyes because of her laughter. She wiped those tears with her left hand as she stood straight and pointed her right index finger towards the two people in front of her.

“Try your best, this was getting old quickly, but at least entertain me with your best ability.” As Naomi said that, she opened her right hand and used her Telekinesis to pull the mask from her cleavage to her right hand. She pressed the button to change the mask into a full-mask state and put the mask on her face and spoke in a different tone.

“Now, shall we start our dance?”

The two people in front of Naomi instantly recognized it. Although she didn’t have the pressure of a strong Esper, her presence was enough for them to understand. The woman had sweat poured from her forehead while the black-haired girl unconsciously stepped back a little because she was afraid.

The woman gulped her saliva and mouthed. “Mugetsu… You are Mugetsu?”

“It’s a lie… Mugetsu was a young girl?!” Said the black-haired girl. “Tell me that it is a lie! My little transaction leads me to the worst Esper, FUCK IT!”

The black-haired girl shouted on top of her lung and she balled her fist, “I don’t care, I don’t fucking care anymore! I will take that box even if it cost me my life!”

The girl looked at the woman and shouted, “HEY! Help me to take it from her. If I can’t get my hand on that box, then BOSS will definitely kill you too!”

“I know! JUST WHY?! What’s wrong with our plan! So that is Mugetsu, she knew our plan all along!”

“I don’t fucking care with the plan right now! Focus on the box and run! We knew her face, that information alone is enough for BOSS to forgive us! That is if we get the box! I don’t know what will happen if we lost the box.”

“Why are you making a contradiction yourself! Box or Information, we could only choose one!” Shouted the woman as a green mist appeared around her. She glared at Naomi with fear in her eyes, but she still stood bravely intending to fight Naomi.

“The box! You know the importance of the box!” Shouted the black-haired girl. Black whip-like energy appeared in her hand as she lowered her stance, ready to jump at Naomi.

“Fuck it, let’s go!” As the woman said that, she controlled the mist to go towards Naomi.

The mist surrounded Naomi instantly and kept her inside a circle. Naomi tried to touch the mist, but she smelled something unpleasant from it.

“Poison, huh? You had a rare ability, it was a shame that you met me.”

Naomi used her Telekinesis and blew the mist away from her, surprising the woman.

“How?” The woman asked with a bewildered face, “That mist is an intangible object! How could you blow it away with your Telekinesis!”

“Because I am strong. And, don’t try to divert my attention with your speech.” As Naomi said that, she extended her right hand to her right and blocked a whip attack that came from behind.

“Tch!” The woman clicked her tongue in frustration because Naomi realized the sneak attack.

Naomi turned to look at the black-haired girl behind him that tried to pull Naomi towards her and said, “It was a useless attempt, but at least nice try.”

Naomi enhanced her body and swung her right hand. The girl was lifted along with her whip and smashed to the ground near the woman.

“Hey! Are you okay, W?!” Shouted the woman as she glanced at the black-haired girl.

Naomi noted what the woman said in her mind.

‘W, huh. Must be a codename. So they are from a secret organization too! This is getting interesting.’

“I…ugh… am not fine! Damn it, it hurts!” The black-haired girl, W, grunted in as she stood up slowly. She looked at the woman by her side and said.

“We can’t… let’s take a run for it, M.”

The woman, M, nodded her head and stepped back slowly. “Y-yeah, my mist didn’t do anything to her too.”

“Oops, who said that I gave you a permit to leave this place?” Asked Naomi as she smiled under her mask.

She used her Telekinesis and made a barrier behind the woman using metal debris that was littering around them. The crooked metal beam was straightened and made a makeshift wall behind them, blocking their way out.

Naomi also sealed the area on their side, leaving one way to the exit.

“So we must pass you first before we can go?” Said M as she wiped her sweat off her face.

“It seems so.” Added W. “We are fucking doomed then.”

Naomi spread her arms and shouted. “Now, let’s begin the second round. Entertain me with your struggling!”

“No fucking thanks! I will leave this place alive and fucking tell me boss about you!” Shouted W as she cracked her whip and lowered her stance.

“As she said, even if our enemy was the worst Esper, we will leave this place alive. Our BOSS will change this world, that was why I will do my best to stay alive!” Added M.

Naomi was intrigued with her speech, she put her right hand on her chin and asked, “Hmm, BOSS, huh. I knew one person, sorry, one corpse that said that before his demise too. You girls, are you from the Smiling Sun?”

The girl, W, smiled with a predatory grin and shouted, “Correct! We will change this world for the better! Our BOSS had given us the meant to do so, a power!”

“And we will not back down until we reach our goal, don’t stop us, Mugetsu! Our goal is for the greater cause!”

Naomi snickered at them, she laughed and ignored their plea. Naomi can’t handle this. For the greater cause? Were they serious? They were joking, right?

“Kukuku, Hahahahaha. Naïve. You are naïve!” Shouted Naomi.

“For the greater cause? That was never a reason! Give me a real goal, DON’T GIVE ME A BULLSHIT LIKE THAT! There was never a greater cause, human had their own goal. You are Naïve!”

Naomi was disgusted, how can a secret organization's goal be for the greater cause? That was never a goal. Even Naomi had a goal for creating her organization. She wanted to have the greatest Esper Battle, that was why she was creating an enemy for the public.

“I had decided. I changed my plan. I will destroy your organization by myself.” Declared Naomi.

At that time, Naomi released the pressure that she restricted with her Adjustment.

“Today will be the day of destruction, let’s have a party!”



Author Here~

More than 55 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

165