Chapter 135 – The Storm 21
3.9k 15 161
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“The day of destruction? Don’t fucking spout any bullshit! Although you are the strongest Esper or something, you will not be able to destroy our organization!” Shouted M at Naomi.

The woman didn’t seem to be affected by Naomi’s pressure, and that made Naomi confused. The black-haired girl on the other hand was affected by Naomi’s pressure and had a hard time to breath. Naomi looked closer at M and noticed something. Her eyes were glowing red slightly, and Naomi instantly understood what happened.

She felt the same Esper pressure that came from the perfume covering the woman. Naomi shrugged her shoulder and shook her head.

“What a shame, to think that a Boss would control his own subordinate.”

The woman, M, was confused, but the girl realized what Naomi meant. She turned slowly towards M and noticed the same thing.

“N-no, h-he wouldn’t do that. It’s a lie!”

Naomi was laughing as she floated up to the sky, “It’s funny. Greater cause, huh. What a load of bullshit! Sorry but, I will have you die here because you knew my face.”

As Naomi said that, M’s head slowly turned in a strange direction.

“A-aah!!!!” M shouted in pain as she used her hands to try to stop her head. But that was useless, her head kept moving in a strange direction until finally a snap sound was heard from her neck and her body fell lifelessly.

W was horrified with what happened to her colleague. She braced herself and her rough breathing was quickened. She held her whip tighter and launched it at Naomi as she shouted, “AAAAA!!!!! Die!!!”

Naomi just watched the whip as it reached her and blocked it with her left hand. Once again, Naomi flexed her left hand and W was pulled by her own whip. She flew higher towards Naomi as she screamed in pain. She managed to make her whip disappear, but the force behind Naomi’s swing was still there and she had arrived in front of Naomi in a matter of seconds.

With a fast movement, Naomi held W’s neck in her right hand that was strengthened with her Adjustment. She brought W’s face closer to her’s and said.

“You made a wrong side. For the greater cause didn’t always mean for everyone’s greater cause. It was for your leader’s greater cause, oh sorry, your Boss. Make sure to differentiate between Boss and Leader in your next life.”

Naomi threw W towards the makeshift wall at a high speed and W’s body crashed against the wall. Because she had the same physical strength as a normal human, W’s body can’t handle the force and all bones in her body broke in an instant. Her inner organs were ruptured and she died instantly.

Naomi looked around the area and she felt a lot of Esper’s pressure approaching the place at a high speed. It was for a time like this Naomi asked for her bracelet. She operated her bracelet and it transformed into the dress that she used as Mugetsu instantly.

The bracelet was a result of intensive research of a bodysuit that was used in the military and Esper Association. It was the result of Chi’s idea of a quick-changing solution. She was inspired by her own ability and finally, she coordinated with Jorden to make this bracelet.

Naomi’s clothes were replaced with a black dress, no, it was not replaced but it was folded into a tiny piece and was hidden in the bracelet. Naomi used her Telekinesis to hide her purse away in the ruin. She made sure to cover it so the Esper Association won’t be able to find it.

Naomi didn’t forget to take her holo phone out of her purse and called Rekka.

“Rekka, tell everyone it’s time to move. Call Melaine too, tell her that we will destroy Smiling Sun this day. I had enough with them after I met one of their members.”

“As you wish, Princess. I will make my own move with Melaine’s subordinate that she sent here. They will try to keep the civilians' casualty as low as possible.”

Hearing Rekka’s word, Naomi was grateful. For once, Melaine did something useful for her. Naomi nodded her head in satisfaction and said.

“Their base is not located in Japan. But, their target is Avos Island and Japan. Spread our members into two teams, the attacker and the defender. Make sure to tell our members to use their masks, unless they are not afraid of their identity was known to the world.”

“Don’t worry about that, Princess.”

“Then go, I wanted them to disappear from this world today.”

“Your wish is our command.”

Naomi ended the call after she heard that and finally, 2 girls that she knew well appeared in front of her. Naomi smiled under her mask and spread her arms as she looked at the girls.

“Aren’t you a little late, Mischa Belyaeva?”

Unlike their meetings before, Mischa had a calm expression on her face as she looked at Naomi who was floating in the sky. Naomi was delighted when she saw Mischa’s growth. If she was the old Mischa that she met the first time, she would jump at her immediately.

“Not that late, I think.” Answered Mischa as she looked around. She was frowning when she saw 2 corpses that were in the area. “What is your goal here? I thought you were leaving Avos Island?”

Hotaru stood behind Mischa and took out her gun, ready to shoot at Naomi anytime. But she knew that shooting blindly will not do anything towards Naomi, that was why she just held the gun without pointing its muzzle towards Naomi.

“Ah, that’s right. I left Avos Island at that time, but I came back because I found something. You see, there is an organization called Smiling Sun targeting a girl. It’s a coincidence, but that girl is under my organization’s protection. That was why I am here, to erase that organization from the world.”

Mischa and Hotaru frowned when they heard Naomi, they knew the girl that was designated as Moon of Akasha’s protection target, and so Mischa asked.

“When?”

Naomi descended to the ground and walked towards Mischa and Hotaru. They were put on guard immediately, but Naomi didn’t do anything to them. When Naomi arrived right in front of Mischa, she said.

“Today. Today is the day. A lot of people will lose their life, so do your best to use your ability, Mischa Belyaeva. You are the key, the key to keep the casualty as low as possible. Smiling Sun’s Boss is not like me, he won’t think twice to make use of the innocent.”

“What do you mean? What are you saying!” Mischa was about to lost her cool. Naomi decided that it was time to go and so she floated back to the sky using her telekinesis and left a message.

“Go to Avos School, and you will know what happened in an hour or two. Those corpses were Smiling Sun’s members, do what you want with them.”

Naomi flew away at a high speed towards her hotel. She also didn’t forget about her purse and controlled it to fly towards the hotel too.

And so, the curtains of war after a few decades were raised once again.



Author Here~

More than 55 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

161