Chapter 136 – The Storm 22
3.8k 13 158
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rekka’s POV

This is the time. I was preparing for this since we got the information about the perfumes that were made by Smiling Sun. Finally, Melaine had finished her preparation after she managed to locate Smiling Sun’s base and Princess had taken the action.

I walked to the meeting room with a smile on my face. I had informed Chi and asked her to gather the usual members in the meeting room. I had called Anna and Dan-Bi too to hear the meeting. They wanted to be useful to Princess, so as her brother, I allowed her to attend the meeting too.

When I entered the meeting room, every member had prepared themselves. The male members were wearing a black suit with black shirts underneath it, except for Stephen who choose to not wear any clothes.

The female members were wearing the same clothes too, but they wore a skirt instead of pants like the male members. Anna and Dan-bi also wore a black stocking to add to their fashion. There was a mask that was placed on top of the table in front of each member.

It was Princess’ order to use a mask, well Stephen was an exception like usual. I wore no mask too because my face was known by the Esper Association.

There were two additional members in the meeting room, and he was Jorden, the researcher. He was here because he was the one who discovered the effect of the perfumes and he was a big help to our organization. His invention like Princess’ mask and her bracelet had helped her greatly, that was why Chi asked him to attend the meeting to give an idea or two based on his observation.

The other was Bel, she stood behind Melaine. It was strange to look at. When Bel used the mask, she was similar to Princess, that was if we looked at her body’s composition. But, when she wore no mask, I could only see grown-up Melaine with a smug smile on her face. If no one knows her identity, they must’ve regarded Bel as Melaine’s big sister.

I walked to my seat that was located at the end of the table, on the right side of Princess’ seat. Melaine took the left seat because she was Princess’ most trusted person? Or so she said. She had arrived in Japan just a few hours ago with her subordinates. It seems she went all around the world to find Smiling Sun’s base with her subordinates and managed to locate it yesterday.

Princess also knew that Smiling Sun’s base was not in Japan. Did Melaine give her the information beforehand? But I doubt it. Melaine was busy with her subordinates as soon as she arrived in Japan and had no time to tell Princess. I knew about it because I helped Melaine to reorganize her subordinates.

After I sat in my seat, I looked at each member and said, “I got a mission from Princess.”

Everyone in the room went silent and looked at me with an expecting gaze. The mission from Princess had always been absurd and ended in a way that we had not expected. The first mission was to rat out the impostors, which ended up with me and Melaine destroying a lot of places in the US.

The second was not as absurd as the first, but it ended abruptly. We managed to realize the existence of an organization called Smiling Sun. And now we are in a war with that organization after finding their horrible actions towards civilians and their plan to attack Avos School.

We had no responsibility to protect Avos School or Avos Island, but Princess was a kind person. She couldn’t allow herself to not protect the Avos School because she managed to get a friend in that place. Not only that, she was angry at the action of the Smiling Sun, mainly about the slave.

But now, I must tell Princess’ command to the members in this room.

“Princess had two commands for us. One, we will raid Smiling Sun’s base. Second, some of us were tasked to help Princess in Avos Island. The help that we gave her is protecting someone called Akasa Naomi, she was the target of Smiling Sun’s attack.”

I paused a little to look at the members’ reactions. Stephen and Doni were excited, ‘I guess they will join the first team.’

Ao's siblings were also excited like Stephen and Doni,

‘The first team it is.’

Well, the four of them were hot-blooded members. Selena was the best choice for the second team with me who knew Princess’ identity. Bel, Melaine, and her subordinates will help the first team to attack Smiling Sun’s base.

I had Julia stationed on Lunar’s café to help with the evacuation, Chi would also help her. Anna and Dan-Bi, to be honest, I don’t know about them. But, from the look of their eyes, they wanted to help too.

So it was decided then.

“First team would be Stephen, Doni, Yuki, Mizu, Bel, and Melaine with her subordinates. The second team would be me and Selena. While the rest will be positioned at Lunar Café and Chi Diner.” I said that while resting my chin on my hands.

Stephen and Doni bumped their fists to each other while the Ao Sibling had a wide smile on their face.

Then I looked at Luna who had the ability to open a teleport door. Her ability would be used repeatedly in this mission, and we need to call Hyun-Woo too to protect the base.

“Luna, can you get Hyun-Woo here? After that, your duty would be transferring the first team in front of the Smiling Sun’s base. Drop them in a hidden location, ask Melaine for further explanation about their base location.”

Luna nodded her head and said, “Leave it to me!”

I nodded my head at her answer. It was the time, Princess had always given us a motivational speech. As her substitute, I need to give the members a motivational speech too.

“I believe that most of you were waiting for this moment since we told you about the existence of the Smiling Sun. Don’t worry, Princess had announced their demise. Today, we will kill all of them, we will destroy their organization. Leave nothing, if the Esper Association tried to stop you, don’t hesitate. Those scums, deserve nothing in this world. Do you understand?!”

“Oh, leave it to me. I will crush them with my hand.” Shouted Stephen as he raised his giant fist.

“We understood.” Answered Ao’s Sibling.

“I will make them tremble, they will not die peacefully.” Said Doni as he made electricity danced in his right hand.

Selena just nodded her head in a cool manner as she put her left hand on a big case that was leaning against the table on her left.

I stood up from my seat and spread my arms, “Now, let’s annihilate them.”



Author Here~

More than 55 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

158