Chapter 138 – The Storm 24
4.2k 27 150
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3rd POV

Naomi changed back into her clothes by pressing the moon gem on her bracelet again after she entered her room in the hotel. She had ordered Rekka to take care of Smiling Sun’s base, now she just need to act as a proper bait.

She put the bracelet that was made for Mischa that had a star gem on the table in her room and write a note on paper.

‘If you read this, then I was gone for a while. Don’t worry, I am not in danger and I will never be in a danger. I knew about the imminent attack of the Smiling Sun, that was why Melaine took me away. Not only that, the Moon of Akasha had sent their member to protect me. I don’t know about them, but I trust Melaine. Right now I am with the member of Moon of Akasha, more specifically Mugetsu’s right hand man. I left a note to inform you about this, so don’t worry about me. This bracelet was made for you, please use it. Naomi.’

Naomi put the paper under the bracelet and put her bag on her bed. She just brought the box that she took from the woman earlier and opened her room’s window. She jumped off the window and put on her mask before she fly away from the hotel to the Avos School.

She landed near the Avos School, in one of the alleys between the building, and took off her mask before she put it away on her cleavage in the half-mask state.

Naomi exited the alley and walked to a building behind the Avos School. The building was located around 100 meters away from Avos School for safety reasons.

There was a reason why Naomi entered the building. One, it was abandoned because it was near the Avos School, the owner was chased away by the Esper Association with money. Second, Naomi hid the excess perfumes that she brought from Mexico in this building.

Naomi found this building when she distributed the perfumes in Avos Island. At first, this building was filled with dust. From that, Naomi knew that this building was abandoned and decided to hide the perfume in this building.

But, she was not that stupid. The next day after she hid the perfumes, Naomi hacked the School network and found the information about the building. After making sure that no one would enter the building, Naomi could rest easy.

Now was the time for the perfume to be seen by the world. Naomi was the target of Smiling Sun, surely they tried to locate Naomi with all of their members.

Naomi did declare the annihilation of the Smiling Sun to their members. But they were now dead, and they can’t tell their organization’s boss about Naomi’s declaration. Naomi calculated the timing of her organization's attack towards the base of Smiling Sun.

She estimated that her subordinates would need 5 minutes to prepare for their attack. Not only that, Rekka will definitely come to Avos Island himself to protect Akasa Naomi, the bait. That was why she will also make her move when she felt Rekka’s Esper pressure.

For now, Naomi entered the room which she used to hide the perfumes and sat on the chair that she brought a few days ago from the street. She crossed her leg and closed her eyes. In front of her was a pile of perfumes that filled half of the room.

She took massive quantities of perfumes from Mexico City, and she couldn’t distribute all of them on Avos Island to avoid suspicion. Well, to avoid suspicion as much as possible.

Naomi pulled the box that she brought from her pocket and throw it into the sky before she caught it again. When the box landed on her hand, she opened her eyes and looked in the direction of the Avos School that could be seen through the window.

“Now, it’s time to wait.”

***

Mischa’s POV

After telling Ryo and Kyouka my plan, they immediately moved and instructed their team. Their team was a professional one, they just followed the instruction from Ryo and Kyouka without saying anything and brought the corpses of two women away for investigation.

We have wasted enough time here, so I looked at Hotaru and gestured to her to teleport us to Naomi’s room. Hotaru nodded her head and put her left hand on my right shoulder.

As she put her hand on my shoulder, I looked at Ryo and Kyouka who were looking at their team brought the corpses away from the site with a stretcher.

“Ryo, Kyouka, we will go first. Wait for us in Avos School!” I shouted at them and gained their attention.

They turned to us and Kyouka waved her right hand at us while Ryo just nodded his head a little. I turned to Hotaru and nodded my head.

We teleported inside Naomi’s room and I looked around the room to find Naomi. She was nowhere to be seen and I began to panic a little. When I was about to move to find Naomi, Hotaru gripped my shoulder and said.

“Mischa, calm down. Look at that.”

Hotaru pointed her index finger to the table near Naomi’s bed and I followed her gaze. On top of the table, there was a familiar bracelet and a piece of paper under the bracelet. The bracelet looked like the one that Naomi wore on her hand.

I approached the table and took the bracelet with my right hand while holding the paper with my left hand. I looked at the bracelet first and noticed that instead of a gem that was carved into a crescent moon, the gem in this bracelet was carved into a star.

So that meant, this bracelet was for me, the bracelet that Naomi promised me on the second day of school. I looked at the paper next and noticed a message that was written on it. I looked at Hotaru and called her over.

“Hotaru, come here.”

Hotaru approached me and stood beside me as she looked at the paper. “So this was a note, as expected?”

“Yes, and it was about Naomi’s situation.”

I read the note that Naomi left behind and was surprised. She knew about the attack of Smiling Sun and she was visited by Mugetsu’s right hand?!

“Mischa… what should we do? Naomi is in danger right now.” Asked Hotaru with a concerned tone.

Naomi was indeed in danger, but Melaine was with her. As Naomi said in her letter, she trusted Melaine, and so do I. Melaine was strong, I bet even Mugetsu will have a hard time or even lose to Melaine.

“We will focus on Avos School. Naomi has Melaine in her side. We don’t need to worry.”

Hotaru nodded her head, but she still had a worried expression on her face. We must deal with the attack as fast as we can and find Naomi.

‘Wait there, Naomi. I will definitely find you this time.’

***

Rekka’s POV

We stood in front of the meeting room right now. All of us were geared up and ready to go and destroy the Smiling Sun’s base.

I looked at the members in front of me and said.

“Let’s destroy them.”



Author Here~

More than 55 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

150