Chapter 201 – Prelude to War 17
2.1k 10 98
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The other Espers also took a pill to increase their power level.

The buffers were first. They took the Doping and buffed Angella with their ability. Because of the Doping, their ability was now equal to SS-Ranked Esper, and their buff could make someone have strength equal to S-Ranked Esper with Adjustment ability.

Not to mention, Angella himself was an SS-Ranked Esper. His power level was boosted to SSS-Ranked with the Doping.

Naomi still didn’t know about his ability. She was interested in the ability of the Esper Association’s executive, but she had been playing around too much.

“First of all, I need to ask something before I kill you,” Angella said to Naomi with a twisted expression. His veins were visible with naked eyes; he looked like a berserker. “My Lord, Avos, refused to tell us the reason. So I will ask you by myself. Why did you attack the Esper Association?”

It was the question that she had heard a few times already.

Her goal at first was only one, to have an Esper duel. However, as time passed, she had more goals.

She wanted to take revenge for Mischa. She wanted to eradicate the human experiment. She didn’t want to see the girls being kidnapped, so she destroyed the Smiling Sun.

But, her main goal remained the same.

No matter how many times that question was asked, she would answer it with the same answer.

“Because I am bored.” Answered Naomi as she took off her mask. “I had told your leader. I am bored, so when I found out that the Esper Association hides something from the public, I decided to make an organization to counter your organization.”

Angella glared at Naomi even further. He gnashed his teeth as he muttered.

“You are mad.”

“I am not. After all, I didn’t do any human experiments.” Denied Naomi. “In the first place, what’s your goal of creating the Esper Association and conducting a human experiment?”

She was curious. She couldn’t access the database of the Esper Association now. They had changed their securities a few times so that no one could hack into their server again.

The information about the Esper Association was also limited. From her own investigation, the Esper Association had prepared themselves for something.

That was the only explanation for them creating the Doping to increase Esper’s power level.

The Esper Association was already strong. It was a big organization that spread worldwide and even controlled some countries from behind the scenes.

Such an organization was trying to increase their power by ordering a batch of weapons and even did a human experiment to improve their Esper’s strength.

“You didn’t know?” A surprise was written on Angella’s face. “You didn’t know about anything, and yet you still attack us?”

Naomi became more curious. What kind of thing did she not know?

Was there something like an alien invasion in the future? Or was there a secret organization with members full of SSS-Ranked Espers that tried to conquer the world?

The Esper Association was clearly preparing their troops for that, whatever that was.

Naomi then grinned. Something that even the Esper Association feared. She was excited by imagining it.

“That’s interesting. So even the Esper Association is scared of something beside me?”

“We are never scared of you!” Angella shouted at Naomi. “Lord Avos is stronger than you. No matter what you do, you will never be able to reach his side. And we are not scared of the prophecy too. We are ready to fend them off.”

“Prophecy, was it?” Muttered Naomi.

The executive in front of her knew something about prophecy.

That meant Melaine, who was one of the founders of the Esper Association, must be knew something too.

“It seems I need to interrogate my subordinate after I am done with you.”

“So you are not backing off even after you are surrounded by 10 Espers equal to SS-Ranked and me, who is equal to SSS-Ranked Esper?” Asked Angella with a confident smile. “If your attitude is like that, you will die faster than I planned.”

“Hahahahaha.” Naomi laughed. “Is that a joke? Do you think SSS-Ranked Esper is my match? If that’s a joke, then congratulations! You are able to make me laugh!”

The ground shook with her laughter. The Espers from the Esper Association then understood it once more. The report of Lucilla about Naomi being stronger than they thought was not exaggerated.

Even with their power level being enhanced… No, because they were now equal to SS-Ranked Esper, they knew the gaps between their strengths better.

The power that the girl in front of them held couldn’t be measured by something like power level. The world would need a new classification of her strength. The ones who made the rank of Espers should make a new Rank for her.

“Monster…” Muttered one of the Esper with the ability to control the light.

“She’s different from us… she’s not a human anymore!” Shouted one of the buffers.

Angella also knew about it. No, he knew from the start.

But he was confident with his ability.

His ability was a bit special. He couldn’t control wind or fire like the other Espers. He also couldn’t control time or teleport. It wasn't even deadly.

But he knew that if he managed to use his ability on Naomi, then she would suffer. At least until she got used to his ability.

“Calm down!” He shouted at his subordinate with a deafening voice that was not suitable for his appearance.

“She’s just bluffing! We can deal with her easily! We are strong!”

Angella’s subordinates nodded their heads. Seeing his subordinates had regained their spirit, Angella Shouted once more. “We can do this!”

He then kicked the ground and leaped toward Naomi with his superhuman strength. He flew at a fast speed and extended his right hand toward Naomi.

Naomi adjusted her body to the limit that she could hold. With her control right now, she could adjust her body as strongly as she wanted to. However, her body wouldn’t be able to handle the backlash from the Adjustment.

After adjusting her body, she was now ready to fight.

She used her Telekinesis to knock Angella’s subordinates unconscious at the same time while extending her hand to stop Angella, who arrived in front of her.

Usually, people would be afraid to confront Naomi in one on one.

However, Angella was smiling. With a loud voice, he shouted. “I got you!” Then a rainbow-colored smoke appeared from Angella’s hand.

It was at that time Naomi noticed that she had fallen into his trap.

She jumped back immediately, then she felt strange. She stumbled to her feet, and she was about to fall.

It was unbecoming of her, but she managed to regain her balance with Telekinesis. She pulled herself up and then realized that her point of view had changed. It was taller than before.

She had a bad premonition about this. She quickly looked at her hands. They were bigger than before, and her chest had become flat. Her D-Cup had now been replaced with muscles.

“What is this…” A deep voice emerged instead of her usual cold but sweet voice.

“Hahahaha, how is that?” Angella appeared from beyond the smoke. He was laughing at Naomi. “How is it, the suffering of being robbed of your original gender?”

With his words, Naomi now understood the situation. Angella’s ability… was the ability to change someone’s gender.

The first thing that Naomi felt was disappointment. She was disappointed that even though her gender was changed, she was not curious about it at all.

Then anger followed suit. She had worked hard to take care of her body. She even asked Anna to get her a tattoo with growth enhancement in order to get the perfect body that she wanted.

Now, her enemy had robbed the result of her hard work from her.

“Give it back…” Naomi muttered ominously as rocks began to float in the air.

Angella, who saw Naomi, was confused. Usually, when people had been robbed of their original gender, they would be confused. During that confusion, they usually passed out because they couldn’t believe the reality.

This was the first time Angella saw this situation. Instead of being confused, Naomi had gotten angry. He had made the biggest mistake in his life.

“Turn me back!” Naomi kicked the ground and arrived in front of Angella. Her speed was faster now because he was a man, not a girl.

Skeletal muscle in men was 36% greater than in women. Her body that was Adjusted to the limit was now able to move even faster and stronger.

She gripped Angella’s neck with her hand and raised him. “Hey… Turn me back this instant, or I will snap your neck.”

“Grr!” Angella could only let out a groan of pain.

And at that time, Mischa and Hotaru teleported behind Naomi.



Author Here~

More than 100 Advanced chapters (For all of my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!!

98