Chapter 207 – Prelude to War 23
2k 14 90
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Both of them got off the bus and entered the Mall of Berlin. It was a big mall with a lot of stores inside it.

There were stores for fashion, restaurants, recreation, and others.

Naomi and Mischa went to the clothing store first because Naomi pushed Mischa to change her clothes. Both of them looked too formal with the suit they were in.

It was fine for Naomi as he looked normal with the suit. His shoulder-length hair was now tied behind; he looked rather masculine with it.

But, Mischa was not too suited to wearing a suit. She had no time to change her clothes because she had been busy finding Naomi earlier in the day. It was a bit dirty with sand sticking on a few parts of the suit.

“Hey, Naomi. Do I need to change my clothes? I think a suit is fine for me.” Asked Mischa. She looked at the store in front of her with a wry smile.

They were in front of a fancy clothing store that sold dresses. The interior was decorated rather excessively to attract rich customers.

Mischa was trying to run away from entering the store. She felt out of place in this place.

But Naomi put his hand on her shoulder, preventing her from running away.

“There is no way that will be okay. I plan to watch an opera later at night, so you need a dress.”

“Huh?! An Opera?! W-why? No, more importantly, how?!”

“I had ordered it… online.” Naomi took out his holo phone and showed the E-Ticket for tonight’s opera in the United Kingdom.

He had ordered it, thinking that it would be a good replacement for a movie.

The show of tonight's opera was adapted from a book two hundred years ago, called ‘The Phantom of the Opera.’

A lot of people loved the show, so the ticket was sold at a high price.

“Isn’t it… expensive? The ticket?”

“It’s only around 10.000 Pounds. It’s nothing for me.”

“…That’s a lot of money, Naomi…” Mischa looked at Naomi with a tired gaze as she held the urge to sigh. “But, well… considering how much money your family makes in a day, I don’t think that’s a lot at all…”

“Right. You understand it… Now, let’s get you a dress.” Naomi smiled at Mischa.

“Ha-hahaha, I think I will use a suit.”

“No can do. There is a dress code where a girl should wear a dress when they watch an Opera.”

“But you are also a girl!”

“Not at the moment.” Smirked Naomi. “Let’s get you a beautiful dress, my lady.” Joked Naomi as he presented his hand at Naomi while bowing his body a little.

“You!!”

***

“That’s a wonderful dress, miss!” Shouted the middle-aged employee of the store as she clapped her hand. Maybe because this was a high-class store, the employee could talk in English well.

In the end, Mischa couldn’t win against Naomi and was forced to wear a dress.

The employee and Naomi talked behind her back before the employee took a white dress and pushed Mischa to the changing room.

Of course, she tried to resist, but she couldn’t fight the employee who had experienced this kind of thing.

“I agree. You look beautiful in that dress, Mischa.” Praised Naomi.

“I-Is it? I don’t know.”

Mischa was now dressed in a white dress with a short skirt. The top was decorated with a rose made from lace, and there was a ribbon on each side of the hips.

Her hair was tied in a bun and adorned with a red rose.

“It’s true, miss! You are stunning in that dress!” The employee quickly added.

Hearing the employee’s face, Mischa’s lips curled upward. She was happy to be praised.

“Try to look at yourself in the mirror, Mischa. You are truly beautiful.” Naomi pointed at the mirror in the middle of the store. There were dresses everywhere in every corner of the store, but the mirror stood out as it had a golden frame.

“Don’t tease me like that, Naomi. There is no way I’m that beautiful.”

“Oh? You don’t believe me?”

“No… It’s not like that, but…”

“Then just look at yourself.”

As Mischa refused to move, Naomi used her Telekinesis to lift Mischa and moved her to the mirror slowly.

“H-hey! Put me down!”

The employee was surprised and was about to stop him, but he raised his hand at her and said, “I will pay if something happens.”

The employee sighed in relief and nodded her head, giving permission. She also stood at the corner of the store out of consideration.

‘Fufufu, young couples are always too precious to watch. This is why I never got tired with this job.’ Thought the employee as she watched Naomi and Mischa.

Mischa was put in front of the mirror and was forced to look at it. Naomi approached her and put his hands on her shoulders.

“Look. You are beautiful, right?” He smiled mischievously as he looked at Mischa, who froze while looking at her reflection in the mirror.

She recovered after a while and asked.

“Who is that? There is no way that’s me.” Asked Mischa in disbelief.

“That’s you, Mischa. See? I told you that you are beautiful.”

“This is me?”

She was at a loss of words. She had never dressed in a dress before, so she was surprised when she saw her reflection.

At first, she thought that some filters enhanced the reflection to make someone more beautiful like what the other teenagers did when they took a photo with their phone, but… She knew that the reflection was not tampered with in any way because Naomi’s face was still the same.

Unknown to her, she had always compared herself to Naomi, whose beauty was out of the world. She never realized that she was a beauty herself.

Mischa smiled while looking at her reflection.

Naomi’s heart skipped a beat as he looked at Mischa.

He was not lying when he praised her. Mischa was truly beautiful in a dress.

As someone who had once tried to dress as best as she could, Naomi knew that Mischa's dress really suited her.

After being aware of his feelings, he was a bit embarrassed when he saw her. So he smiled to hide it from Mischa.

“So, are you ready for the Opera?” Asked Naomi.

“Yes. Let’s go.”



Author Here~

More than 100 Advanced chapters (For all of my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!!

90