Chapter 209 – Prelude to War 25
2.1k 14 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Naomi flew in the sky with Mischa, who was wearing her new dress.

They were going to the United Kingdom to see the opera that would start at 06:00 PM. Germany was around an hour ahead of the United Kingdom, but they only had around an hour before the show started.

That was why Naomi decided to fly using his Telekinesis instead of taking a regular plane that needed a lot of time to prepare. He took too much time flying around the world to find the Executives, so it was already around 5 PM when they had their dates.

Choosing Mischa’s dress was also taking too much time as the employee also did her hair.

The opera house was located in London, and Naomi only needed around 20 minutes of flight to reach it from Berlin.

They landed at an empty park in London, near the opera house that they planned to visit today. The Big Ben was visible from the park, and it showed the local time. It was around 5:20 now in London.

“It seems we arrive on time.” Said Naomi as he looked at Big Ben.

Mischa was now used to flying with Naomi. She acted as if it was natural that they were in London even when they just flew at a speed faster than a jet.

“Of course. You even flew at full speed because you wanted to be on time.” Sneered Mischa. “But, I was still confused by something.” She looked at Naomi curiously.

“About what?” Asked Naomi as she turned at Mischa.

“This.” Mischa pointed at her dress. “How did my dress still look perfect with no wrinkles even when you fly at a fast speed?”

Naomi smiled proudly as he crossed his arm. “Magic.”

“Magic, your ass! I bet you used your Telekinesis to protect me from the wind.”

“Hey, keep your mouth! Don’t curse at me, and also, you already knew about it, so why did you ask me about that?”

“My bad… I mean, it is ridiculous!”

“Well, I can do that ridiculous thing. More importantly, let’s start walking to the opera house. Or should we buy a car to go to the opera house? That way, we can appear like a rich person.”

Mischa couldn’t comprehend what Naomi had just said. Did he just say whether they should buy a car so they could appear like a rich person?

“Are you crazy, Naomi?” Asked Mischa as she looked at him in disbelief.

She was now able to control her emotion after knowing that Naomi was indeed affected by his transformation. She did her best to act as if Naomi hadn’t changed at all.

“No? I think it’s normal in a situation like this.” Answered Naomi.

Mischa sighed. She shouldn’t even bother to ask to begin with.

As usual, Naomi was having fun looking at Mischa’s expression. He smiled playfully and said, “Well, I was just joking.”

Even though Mischa said that he had changed after the enemy’s ability transformed him, he still felt that he was still himself. He only realized his feelings toward his friend, that was why he actively changed the way he approached her.

He loved pulling a joke on her. He wanted to touch her.

“Really?” Asked Mischa in disbelief.

“Of course. Let’s just walk to the opera house. If I am not wrong…” He pulled out his holo phone and opened a map. “The opera house should be located near this place; around 15 minutes of walking.”

“I have been wondering, but… This is not your first time, right? I felt like you have been doing this regularly.”

“No.” Denied Naomi as he put his holo phone back in his pants pocket. “This is the first date in my life.”

“Again with the date…” muttered Mischa.

“Aren’t we on a date?” Naomi chuckled as he asked.

“Yeah yeah, we are on a date,” Mischa said as she took Naomi’s left hand. “That’s why we should hold hands, right?”

Naomi was surprised when Mischa took the initiation to hold his hand. He couldn’t see her face due to the height difference, but he noticed that Mischa’s ears turned red.

‘Look at that, getting all embarrassed. Do you want to tease me, Mischa?’ Thought Naomi.

He smiled and nudged her, “Well then, Princess. Let’s go to the opera house. I will do my best to escort you.”

Mischa looked at Naomi, who just said cheeky lines with a smile, and giggled.

“Who is the Princess? Isn’t that you?”

“Right… Then, Milady. Allow this gentleman to escort you.” He bowed his head a little and put his hand on his chest.

“Well then, self-proclaimed gentleman. Please escort me to the opera house.”

Naomi raised his head and kissed Mischa’s hand. “Certainly, Milady.”

Both of them enjoyed their little play before giggling while looking at each other. After that, they started to walk to the opera house.

***

They arrived at the opera house called the Royal Opera house. There was no line to enter the opera house, only two security guards in front of the entrance gate.

Naomi and Mischa were stopped by the security in front of the opera house when they arrived.

“I’m sorry, but can you show the ticket, young man?” The security asked politely.

“Of course.” Naomi took out her holo phone and showed the security her ticket. “Here.”

The security looked at the ticket before nodding his head and smiling.

“Thank you, young man. You may enter.”

“No problem. Good work.”

Mischa bowed her head a little because of her habits after living in Japan. The securities were confused, but they nodded their heads in response.

***

The opera house was big. As expected of one of the biggest opera houses in the United Kingdom. There were a few people who came with their couples, but most of them were middle-aged couples. Naomi and Mischa stood out amongst those people as they were the only teenagers who came to the opera house and gained a lot of attention.

“My, look at them.” Said a lady in the dress while covering her mouth with a fan. Her lips were curled upward as she nudged her partner.

“Huh?” Her partner, a middle-aged man with a mustache, responded rather slowly. He then followed his partner’s line of sight and found Naomi, who was holding Mischa’s hand, entering the opera house.

“A young couple? That’s rare.” He smiled when he looked at them.

“Right? Didn’t they remind you when we were young? Fufufufu.” The woman giggled happily.

“You’re right.” Answered the man. “It’s nostalgic to look at them getting all embarrassed with each other. Weren’t you like that too?”

“Fufufu, what are you saying, dear?” The woman’s smile turned cold.

The man noticed that he had made a mistake. Sweat began to form on his forehead.

“Umm… Dear? L-let’s not do this right here, okay? A lot of people are watching.”

“Fufufufu, of course, we are not doing it right here. We are getting the VIP ticket today, right? Let’s not embarrass ourselves and go to our seats, okay?”

“O-Of course. It’s our anniversary, after all. We are going with trouble sneaking out, so let’s enjoy the show tonight.”

“That’s true... It’s been a long time since we snuck out to watch the opera. Isn’t Phantom of the Opera your favorite show, dear?”

“You’re correct. Please allow me to escort you, My Queen.” The man bowed at the woman as he extended his hand.

“Fufufufu, I will allow it. Please escort me safely.” The woman took the man’s hand. She circled her hand around him, and both of them went inside.



Author Here~

More than 100 Advanced chapters (For all of my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!!

85