Chapter 260 – Dolls 11
963 10 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Doni grinned as he used his ability. It had been a long time since he fought someone else other than those in his team.

The five Public Defenders in front of him seemed to be B-Ranked Espers on average. The one who intimidated him was the A-Ranked Esper. However, that didn’t matter. He had already trained hard to prepare for anything.

Even if 5 A-Ranked Espers surrounded him, he was confident to be able to beat them all.

“You heard the guy behind me. I don’t trust you guys, especially with the rumors going around lately.” Doni crackled his fist as he grinned like a beast facing its prey.

The captain of the Public Defenders that confronted Doni squinted his eyes.

“You will regret this, you little punk.”

As the captain said, the ground 10 meters around him shook with him in the center. The concrete street cracked as if an earthquake had hit it.

The four PD retreated while trying to protect the nightclub security, whose face had turned into something horrible. He was like someone afraid of losing his job after messing with the wrong guy and being angry at that guy simultaneously.

After the shaking ended, the ground slowly rose and created four earth spears that jutted out of the ground.

“Woah, that’s neat!” Doni exclaimed loudly as he saw the spears. “So your ability is to control Earth, mister? Talk about lame. But, well, I know someone who has the ability to control Earth too. And he’s hella strong! Are you also strong, officer?”

He was excited. The only person who could control Earth on the Moon of Akasha was strong. It was natural that someone was the father of Doni’s boss. The undefeated boss who could destroy the world if she wanted to.

Except for Mister Tetsuma, Doni didn’t know any other Esper with the ability to control Earth. He was expecting a good fight this time, as the captain of the PD officers also had the ability to control Earth, and he was also an A-Ranked Esper, just like Mister Tetsuma.

“You talk too much.” The captain said with a cold tone as he grabbed one of the spears and spun it around in his hand before gripping the shaft with both hands, pointing the tip at Doni’s head. “Take care of those men. I will take care of this brat.” Continued the captain.

“Yes!”

The four other PDs answered at the same time.

From behind, Stephen’s deep voice called out to Doni.

“Hey! Is one person enough for you?” He asked.

“Yeah! This guy seems interesting. I leave the other to you, Stephen!” Doni answered without looking back.

“Alright.” Stephen replied and raised his hand, gesturing to the men behind him to step away. “Just watch from the side. Don’t worry. It will be over in less than a minute.”

“Y-yes. Good luck!”

“Do your best!”

The men who helped Doni and Stephen retreated to the side. The nightclub security ran back to the building while the other guests had already run away a long time ago because they didn’t want to get involved with the Public Defenders.

Only seven people were left in the middle of the street, illuminated by neon light and a yellow spark of electricity around Doni’s body.

“I will remind you once more. Follow me quietly, or you will be dragged by force.”

“I thought that I told you about this already. I refuse.”

“What a shame. Then…” The captain suddenly thrust the earth spear in his hand toward Doni at a fast speed. The spear became a blur and hit Doni’s side before he could even react to it.

The captain retracted the spear and put on his stance once again. “I guess you need to bleed a little.”

“Hah!” Doni scoffed as he touched the part where the spear hit him. His clothes were ripped, but he was fine. There was not even a scratch on his body as the combat suit under his clothes protected him from the spear. “Is that your best attack, officer? I am being kind and let you attack first, but what a disappointment.”

Slowly, Doni took a step forward as the electricity converged around his arms and legs.

The captain of the Public Defender narrowed his eyes and lowered his stance. He had a bad feeling about the young man before him.

‘I believe my spear pierced his side. But… why is there no blood flowing from it?’ The captain was confused. ‘That doesn’t matter. This boy is dangerous.’

At that moment, he recognized Doni as an enemy instead of a troublemaker that needed to be subdued.

“Well then, officer. I kindly advise you to put your guard up.”

Doni suddenly crouched and stretched his legs as if he was about to have a sports competition. His entire arms and legs were covered in yellow electricity that kept buzzing and crackling like a short-circuited static. They were so dangerous that the ground was scorched black every time Doni’s legs made contact with it.

“Because, you know…” After light exercise, Doni jumped lightly while flinging his arms around.

The captain narrowed his eyes and raised his spear. He was ready for anything.

However, Doni exceeded the captain’s expectations. Suddenly, he stopped jumping around and disappeared from where he had stood before.

The captain looked right and left, trying to figure out where Doni went.

‘Where is he?!’

When the captain thought that he had lost Doni, a yellow flash appeared from above. The captain looked above, and there, he saw a strike of lightning fly toward him.

With his spear as a pivot, the captain jumped up and dodged the lightning. He landed a bit away from his previous location, which was now burned black from the lightning.

Right after that, Doni reappeared right in front of the unguarded captain and sent a punch to his abdomen.

The captain was trained. He managed to block the punch with his spear, but the electricity around Doni’s arm stung him and made his body freeze for a moment.

‘I can’t move!’

His expression turned to that of horror. The captain had underestimated Doni.

Meanwhile, Doni, who had just punched the captain, grinned. “I am quite fast, you know?” He said and then sent a zap of electricity to the captain’s head, frying his brain instantly.

The captain’s body fell lifelessly, surprising the men who watched from the side. The spears that jutted out from the ground as well as the one in his arm crumbled back to dust.

Doni puffed out his chest and stopped his ability. “That’s easy.” He then turned to Stephen and shouted. “Hey, Stephen! Do you need my help?”

Stephen sneered. “Nah, I don’t need it.”

The muscular man stepped forward toward the four Public Defender officers who looked terrified from seeing their captains killed almost instantly by the youth they thought was a simple troublemaker.

However, they couldn’t run. They knew that the blonde youth was fast. They would just die meaninglessly if they ran away.

So their action was simple.

“Call a backup.” One of them ordered. He was someone who had the highest rank among them currently, so he took over the position of deceased captain. “Then we stall for time.”

The other Public Defender nodded obediently as one of them called for a backup.

Stephen didn’t stop them. Instead, his grin widened as he unbuttoned his shirt one by one, starting from above.

“Now then, are you guys ready? Give me your all.” He finished unbuttoning his shirt, and his bare body was exposed. His well-developed muscle under his shirt moved from the chest to his abs as his skin slowly turned glossy silver, the color of metal.

If Tetsuma, Rekka, and Doni had achieved great control over their ability, then Stephen was someone who had achieved perfect control over his body.

His body itself was his weapon. With his ability, Iron Skin, he further enhanced that weapon and made it deadly. It was a perfect weapon and the perfect shield at the same time.

Taking off his shirt, he threw it to the men on the side. Then he put on a martial art stance with his right leg behind the left and his left hand raised right in front of his face.

“Because it will be boring if you die as fast as your captain.”

As if taking these words as a signal, the officer who gave the order earlier shouted.

“Attack!”

Author Here~

More than 20 Advanced chapters (For this series)  available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

53