Chapter 263 – Dolls 14
890 6 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the underground base, inside the office prepared for Naomi deep inside the base, Chi reported the result of the mission while holding a stack of paper in her hand.

There was no one else except for them inside the office room that looked like a normal office with a desk and couches, but the atmosphere was a bit serious due to the content of the report.

As the one responsible for the team that went on a mission, Chi was the only one who knew what had happened during the mission in detail, except for the members who were directly involved in the mission.

“That concludes the report of the mission in the United States, Princess.”

“Good job, Chi. Where are Selena and the rest?” Naomi asked as she rested her head on her hands. As usual, she wore a white shirt with a black vest and a black tie on top of it while hanging her suit over her shoulder.

She had been busy since the morning and didn’t even leave the office, so she was quite tired and bored. Chi’s report was the last thing that she needed to deal with today, and she would be able to leave after this.

Even so, she still responded to the report seriously. It was her duty as the leader of the Moon of Akasha. She chose to do something when she opened her mask and revealed her identity to the world. If only she didn’t put her mask off, she would have been allowed to do whatever she wanted. But a choice was a choice; she wouldn’t whine about being busy after making a choice herself.

“Stephen and Doni are in the infirmary. I believe Selena is outside the base, in the park. She said she wanted to have a calm time or something like that.”

“Stephen is injured, huh? I hope he can recover as fast as he can. Anyway, any progress in finding this Abel that Queen Elizabeth talked about? She was confident that this man called Abel joined us and was one of our old members.”

“Continue your search for him. I leave it to you, Chi.” Naomi stood up as she said that, and Chi bowed her head to answer.

“As your wish, Princess.”

***

After hearing Chi’s report, Naomi went to the park to find Selena.

To be honest, she had received a message directly from the cool girl, saying that she had something to report directly to her.

The message seemed to be important and urgent; hence she immediately went to find Selena.

As Chi had said, Selena was at the park. Naomi could feel Selena Esper’s pressure at the park's detached part, where many trees grew like a forest. It was the woods that covered the area around Akasa Inc.

For some reason, Selena was inside the woods, right in the middle area.

‘What is she doing there?’

Naomi walked inside the woods to where Selena was while thinking about such a thing.

After walking for a while, she found a white structure in the distance. It looked like a gazebo with a white stone chair around the low fence. The roof was dirt-colored, and there was someone sitting in the middle of it while looking at a bird playing on a puddle beside the gazebo.

That someone wore a skin-tight black full-bodysuit, and there was a metal case beside her. She was Selena, someone that Naomi had tried to find.

The bird noticed her first when Naomi approached the gazebo and flew away. At that moment, Selena turned to her and nodded her head to greet Naomi.

“Have you waited for long?” Naomi greeted Selena as she sat on the chair across from her.

“No. I am quite enjoying my time here.” Selena smiled at Naomi as she straightened her sitting position.

“I see. This is a nice place. I don’t know if there is something like this in the woods.”

Naomi looked around with a smile. The atmosphere around the area was calming and a good place to relax. The blow of wind that moved her suit was cool and refreshing. It was unimaginable that a place like this existed in the middle of Berlin.

“Indeed, I agree. I always sit here every day when there is no mission or training. This place reminded me of my hometown. Sadly I can’t return anymore because that hometown of mine has been destroyed.” Selena looked at Naomi as her eyes glistened in sadness.

Hearing Selena’s sad story, Naomi couldn’t do anything but say, “My condolences.”

Suddenly the atmosphere turned bad, but Naomi wasn’t someone who would keep the atmosphere like that. She knew that Selena also didn’t want to dwell on the past, so she quickly changed the subject.

“Anyway, let’s talk about your message. You said you have something to report privately to me. Why didn’t you just tell Chi about it? Is there any special thing that can’t be known to people other than me?” Naomi asked seriously as she crossed her legs. She narrowed her eyes and looked straight at Selena.

“Yes. This is actually Hanz’s request.” Selena put her hand inside her exposed cleavage and took out a small object. It was a memory disk containing data that could be seen once it was connected to a holo phone.

“I don’t know what kind of data is inside that memory disk, but please use a disposable holo phone to see the data. Hanz told me seriously not to let anyone but you to see the data, Princess.”

“Is that so.” Naomi took the memory disk from Selena’s hand with her Telekinesis. The memory disk flew to her hand, and she raised it, looking at the small object with interest. “Thanks. I will see the data later. For now, why don’t you tell me the details of the mission and that white-haired boy in your report? Also, about Hanz’s message, can you tell me what it is?”

Selena looked around the area warily before nodding her head. She even used her ability to make sure that the area was safe with no one hearing them.

After making sure that the area was safe, Selena said in a low voice.

“There is a spy inside our organization.”

That word rang loudly in Naomi’s ear. She especially focused on one word. She grinned as if she was waiting for this report to arrive from her subordinate.

“I see. As expected, huh?” She just said that, but Selena’s eyes widened for some reason.

“Princess…” Selena muttered in a low voice as if she was taken aback by the simple words that Naomi uttered.

Naomi didn’t think much about it. She stood up from the chair and looked away from Selena, grinning happily. At that time, the wind blew heavily, and her suit was flapping around behind her. The sight was especially magical.

The wind died down at perfect timing, and Naomi spoke seriously.

“So that’s how it is.”

Author Here~

More than 20 Advanced chapters (For this series)  available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

47