Chapter 265 – Dolls 16
1k 5 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I am tired!” Naomi let out a long sigh as she flopped on the couch in the house atop the flying island.

It was a rare occurrence that she showed her sloppy side, but currently, there was no one but Mischa on the flying base. Anna, Dan-Bi, and Julia enjoyed their newly found freedom and spent their time walking around Berlin and shopping in the mall.

So, Naomi didn’t put on her boss's image and just be herself, a teenager that was about to be an adult.

“Good job, Naomi. Here, have some cold water.” Mischa said to Naomi as she put a glass of plain water with ice on the table in front of the couch where Naomi sprawled lazily.

“Thanks, Mischa.” Naomi replied with a smile. “Today was more exhausting than usual. A lot of new problems popped up one after another.”

“Is that something that you can tell me? I will help you with anything, Naomi. You can just tell me if it is too hard for you.”

The white-haired girl sat close beside Naomi even though there was still an empty couch across from her. It looked natural for them to sit beside each other. The contrast of their black and platinum silver hair looked beautiful to be looked at from afar.

“Hmm, should I?” Naomi looked at Mischa seriously. “It might make you angry. You purposely stayed on this island even though I brought it here because you actually don’t want to be involved in the war, no?”

“Yes. But, Naomi. I want to help you as much as I can too. I hate war, but if I join to help you, I will not hold myself back.” Mischa put her hand on top of Naomi’s and gazed straight into her eyes. Then, at that moment, she made a declaration that surprised Naomi. “Because I love you, Naomi.”

“Huh?!” Naomi raised her body in surprise. “W-W-What?!” She even stuttered, thanks to that. She had never expected such a declaration to come from Mischa so suddenly.

Yesterday, she swore to tell Mischa about her feelings after the war. Surely, she could concentrate on the war because of that. But if the other party told their feelings first, she became troubled and flustered. How could she not? Mischa did something never expected from a pure and naïve girl.

Pure and naïve was how Naomi saw Mischa due to her personality. Now, that girl managed to make her, the strongest Esper, flustered by just some words.

“C-Can you maybe repeat that, Mischa? Just one more time!”

Naomi pressed Mischa and squeezed her hand that was placed on top of hers. She was full of smiles, expecting to hear the same words from the silver-haired girl, her loved one.

“Fufufu, what? Are you getting worked up by that, Naomi? Hmm…” Mischa smirked playfully at Naomi. She had an expression of a child who successfully pranked her friend.

“Come on, Mischa! I need to hear it once more to make sure I heard it right!” Naomi pushed Mischa with a bit of force, causing them to stumble against each other and fall to the couch.

“Hya!” Mischa let out a short voice as her head hit the soft couch. She was on the bottom while Naomi pinned her hands above her, looking at her with a wide smile. Her face was close to hers; a bit more, and their lips would touch each other.

The platinum-haired girl got flustered when she saw Naomi’s face close to her. She was still inexperienced in teasing the strongest Esper.

“Now, you can’t run from me. Just once more, Mischa. Please?” Naomi put on a begging expression. Her eyes glistened in anticipation. She threw her plan of telling her feelings toward her loved one after the war away and decided that she would answer Mischa’s feelings right here and now.

But, before that, she wanted to tease Mischa by asking her to repeat the words that she had said earlier.

“H-Hey, Naomi. You’re too close! Your face is too close!” Mischa tried to shake Naomi off, but it was useless. Even after Adjusting her body to the limit, she couldn’t shake Naomi off.

‘She also used Adjustment! U-Unfair!’ Mischa got more flustered, and her cheeks reddened.

“Fufufu, Mischa. I won’t let you go until you say those words again. I will also tell you something… No, I will tell you everything if only you say those words once more. Please?” Naomi said sweetly. She even made her tone a bit higher than usual.

“Ugh… You are being unfair.” Mischa grunted as she averted her gaze. She put her free hand on top of her lower face to try to hide her embarrassed expression.

“You are the one being unfair. How could you suddenly say ‘I love you’ when I steeled myself to tell you my feelings after the war? Hey, Mischa. Do you want to make me fall deeper in love with you?” Naomi said as she caressed Mischa’s hand gently while using her other one to move the hand that covered her lower face.

After Naomi told her that she loved her, Mischa's face was as red as it could be. She refused to look at Naomi, but her lips curled into a smile as she couldn’t contain her happiness.

“So, Mischa. Please? Can you repeat it for me?” Naomi whispered to Mischa’s ear closely.

“Ah, fine!” Mischa finally gave up resisting and looked at Naomi. Their eyes met close to each other. They could feel their breath on their faces. Even their lips were about to touch each other.

Naomi smiled happily. She had held herself back all this time, so she was quite happy that she could finally tell Mischa about her feelings. It was like something had been lifted from her heart. She was hoping for an answer, a repeat of the answer that she had imagined all this time.

Then, with a flustered voice, the words Naomi wanted to hear came out from Mischa’s mouth again.

“I love you, Naomi. I have always loved you, but I only realized it when I was out of my brainwashing. I love you, really love you. And I will always love you from now on.”

Naomi's smile turned wider. Then, she instinctively hugged Mischa out of happiness and rubbed her cheeks against her. Her arms were draped over Mischa’s shoulders, hugging her close to her body.

“I am happy, Mischa. I love you too.”

“N-Naomi…” Mischa let out a weak voice, but she also smiled. Slowly, her arms went under Naomi’s, and she hugged her too.

Both girls hugged each other in happiness. As Naomi only focused her attention on Mischa and the opposite only focused her attention on Naomi, they didn’t realize the three people giggling in a low voice while looking at them from the hallway.

These three people retreated slowly so as not to disturb the two girls who were at the peak of their happiness.

Author Here~

More than 20 Advanced chapters (For this series)  available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

50