Chapter 273 – Same but Different Dream 5
966 3 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A day had passed, and Naomi woke up at 5 AM, as usual, still thinking about Melaine’s message last night as he raised her body. Looking at the table beside her bed, Naomi reached out to her holo phone and started the screen.

“Nothing.” She muttered. “So that wasn’t an important message at all? I don’t mind if she’s messing around a little, but not at this time.”

Getting off from the bed, Naomi’s long hair fell to her body, sticking to her skin. She didn’t wear anything when she went to bed yesterday; it was too hot and humid.

She opened the closet, took out a set of underwear, and wore it. The underwear she chose was black ones, with lace. It was her effort to look more mature. But that was a bit useless as she wore a white shirt and long black pants on top of them, so they had no chance to shine until this day.

Naomi was ready for another day after tying the tie on her neck and wearing her usual black suit. She exited her room and made her way downstairs. Once she reached the first floor, she saw Anna spread her arms around the couch’s backrest and look up at the ceiling like a tired old man.

‘She’s already woken up?’

Usually, no one woke up at this time. Mischa would wake up at 6 AM, and so was Julia and Dan-Bi. Being the latest of them all, Anna would usually wake up at 9 AM.

Hence, it was a strange sight for Naomi. She didn’t think she would see Anna sitting on the couch for the first time in the morning. But, as a responsible and kind leader, she brushed those thoughts away and approached Anna.

“Good morning, Anna.”

“Haah?” Anna answered lazily as she turned her head toward Naomi. When she saw her, her eyes immediately opened wide, and she fixed her sitting position. “P-Princess. Good morning to you too.”

“Yes. What are you doing here? Seeing you sitting on the couch at this time is really unusual. Did you have a nightmare?” Naomi asked Anna as she sat across from her. “Ah, do you want a coffee? I am making one right now.” She pointed at the kitchen.

As usual, she would use her Telekinesis to make herself a glass of coffee in the morning. Making two didn’t make any difference, so she offered to make one for Anna.

“Yes, please. Also, I didn’t have any nightmares, Princess! It’s just… hahaha.” For some reason, Anna let out a dry laugh as she rolled her eyes. “I didn’t even get a wink of sleep. That damn brother of mine! I asked for a job, but he made me a slave!” She raised her voice as she pouted.

“Huh?” Naomi was surprised by Anna’s sudden outburst. Rather, she didn’t get a wink of sleep. That Anna, who could sleep on top of Dan-Bi comfortably? The same Anna that would sleep at 10 and woke up at 9?

“A slave? Why?”

Rekka that Naomi knew wouldn’t overwork his sister unless there was something that needed to be done quickly. It could be Anna who had been exaggerating what Rekka did, or there was some urgent matter that needed Anna’s help. It should be either of those two.

“Yes! Well, actually… Maybe part of it is also my fault? I want to be useful too…”

‘I knew it!’ Naomi exclaimed inside her mind as she smiled.

“Can you tell me why? Maybe I can help. Oh, here is the coffee.” She asked Anna in a soothing voice as two cups of coffee floated to the table, putting themselves right in front of Naomi and Anna.

“Thank you…” Anna took the coffee cup and carefully took a sip of it after blowing it a few times. “This is great.”

“That’s good.” Naomi also took a sip of her coffee and enjoyed the taste and smell before putting it down on the table. “So?” She pushed Anna to answer her question.

“Actually…”

Anna told Naomi the story a few days ago before the island was relocated to Germany. They felt like baggage, a burden for Naomi, so they made a little plan to help the others. They confronted Rekka and Hyun-Woo in the morning yesterday. That was why they weren’t on the island.

They also thought that they could be useful now, after training to control their ability for two years in secret.

“I can now enhance four drawings at once and change the effect of the old one. Come to think of it, Princess. Do you want me to change the effect of your tattoo? I believe it is already useless, no?”

“Hmm?”

Naomi let out a low exclamation voice. She considered Anna’s offer seriously as she heard that she could change the effect, the buff from the previous tattoo that she did two years ago.

‘Wait, I can use this, right? Having a buff from Anna to make me able to adjust my body to anything?’

There was a reason why Anna was so valuable that the Esper Association caught her even when they could anger Rekka, an SS-Ranked Esper. It was that Anna’s ability was actually the most broken among the ones in the Moon of Akasha.

Being able to help almost everyone by giving them a buff that didn’t even take a toll on Anna’s condition. What else if that wasn’t a cheat? It would be her if Naomi was asked who was the strongest one in the Moon of Akasha. But, if she was asked who was the most valuable person, then it would be Anna.

That was one of the reasons why she and Rekka didn’t allow Anna and Dan-Bi to leave the island in the first place.

But now, their members and force were growing at a fast speed, enough to defend their new base. So Anna was freed from the island and began to help Rekka in his duty.

After Naomi considered Anna’s offer, she shook her head back to the topic.

“No, I don’t need it. Rather, please ask Mischa about that. She needs it more than me.”

Naomi was strong enough. If her ability was getting stronger than now, she would have a bit of a problem controlling it. By chance, if it lost control again, she wouldn’t be able to rein it and end up destroying Earth in the process.

“I see. Fufufu, you’re getting along well with Mischa, aren’t you, Princess?”

“Well, something like that. It will be strange if I am not getting along with her.” Naomi stood up from the couch and smiled at Anna. It was time for her morning training, a preparation to fight Avos. She stretched her body a little before walking away to the exit.

As she walked away and opened the door, she looked over her shoulder and smiled brightly, leaving the words. “After all, Mischa is my lover.”

Anna smiled brightly in response, “Good for you, Princess.”

“Yes. Anyway, I am counting on you for that, Anna.”

“Yes! Leave it to me!”

Then Naomi closed the door.

Author Here~

More than 20 Advanced chapters (For this series)  available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

40