05.new dawn
23 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ding dong.."  The morning bell rung...I dragged my sleepy ass to get ready for school..I got dressed in my new uniform..Packed my books and went down to breakfast..My stomach was rumbling because of nervousness and hunger..

Well I wasn't late but Ms.luvis still gave me a stink eye..(maybe that's her way to say very good morning..) and yes...Ms.Nicolson was also here to make my first day lucky..I was staring at the old hag, who didn't seem to notice me..

"You must say good morning to the principal  first selena.." 

Ms.luvis spoke..still keeping her eyes on me..good morning huh? I felt like throwing whole pie to her ugly face..but what to do..So I said..

"Good morning Ms.Nicolson.." wretched woman glanced up and smiled at me like nothing happend..everything is so perfect..

"Sit down..Ms.jackson.."

Eve was already there..so I sat infront of her..she winked at me..Then nicolson woman got up and cleared her throat..

"Well..Good morning girls..Today is the first day of new term..I hope you'll work more harder this term..You will behave and follow rules the way you have been doing..."

Aahh..that old witch..kept going forever...I thought I will starve to death..suddenly it got my attention when I heard my name..

"I want our new students , selena and evelyn take other students as examples and make mildred high proud.(yeah I sure will)..so All the best for your new term !..Now you can start eating.."

I finished my breakfast in two bites and went to find our classroom with Eve tagging me along..

I was annoyed by Ms.Nicolson's long speech and the way she smiled at me like she is my best friend.

"Is it always necessary to chant about rules every minute..I think that woman spend her free time by adding more rules to rule book.." I said to eve..Eve smiled and replied..

"Yeah even I thought she'll take all day..she likes bragging about school...doesn't know when to stop.."

"Hell yeah." We walked through class corridors..some were chattering ,while some were on their way to class, all wearing the same uniform but different ages..

"Oh..look here..we got freshies..shouldn't we just welcome them..? "A girl with red hair blocked our path with another mean looking blond girl and a one behind..

"Oh violet..they look like lost bunnies..why don't we help them.." asked the red headed one..

"Thanks but no thanks.." I replied with a fake curtsey.."we know the way.."

"Oh don't say no..let us help.."And suddenly  violet tried to snatch Eves books and Eve lost her grip..Eve and books both fell on the floor with a thud..

"Oh..violet what did you do..poor bunny..Must have gotten hurt..."

said red headed one and they gigled.. Girls were gathering to see what was happening..I helped Eve to get up and gather her books..she looked pale but angry..

Even my hands were shacking with fury..I did the first thing that came to my mind..I snatched violet's bag and throwed it through the nearest window.. "what the.." violet started to say..

"There you go..now why don't you help yourself.." violet's face turned tomato red from anger..red headed one tried to grab my hair but stopped because third girl who was hiding behind them spoked with shacky voice.. 

"Clary please..don't make this worse...let's go and find the bag.."

Violet was watching me from those eyes, filled by pure hatred..

"YOU...you gonna be so sorry for that sweetheart..mark my words.." violet growled.

"WHAT..I didn't do anything wrong..don't you remember what Ms.Nicolson said..To take you bitches as examples.."I said with a mocking expression..

Clary gave me a one last I-will-destroy-you look before storming away..

"Wait and watch..you'll pay for this.."said violet gritting her teeth..

"Oh really..how's that..come on..show me.."I stepped towards her.. 

"Violet please..let's go..If we got late to the class..we'll end up in big trouble..clary will bring your bag..."

The third girl begged..I see her clearly now..

she was a small girl holding a pile of books in her hands...oh yes..the minion..the one with a brain to help idiots like them in class..

"Yeah..If you got late Ms.luvis will eat you alive...boohoo" Even Eve laughed at that..

"you'll see.."

With a evil sneer at us violet went along with the timid girl..

But here we go again..other girls were still watching us..don't they have any other work to do..

"What the fuck are you all looking at..Today's show is also over..GET LOST..oh no..I should be more polite..FUCK OFF..."

Ahh..these idiots..I have to repeat same things again..the girls went to their buisness..

"You are so unbelievable.."Eve was looking at me with kind of aww..

"What..I did what I thought was right.." Eve nodded her head with a smile and said..

"ok...let's go..our class is the one in the corner..and thanks for the help.."

"Yeah no problem.."I replied with a cool look.

We entered the room in the corner..There were like 20 seats in the room..Bunch of girls were studying inside..(seriously don't they know anything else to do..)

And SUPRISE...big bully violet and I are in same class..how lucky..we can be "bffs"...and yes here comes the red headed one too..with the bag..When she saw me, her face turned sour ...

"YOU..what are you doing here..?"red head snarled at me..

Everyone stopped their work and looked at us..Eve's face got bright red..Even violet looked up and gone purple seeing us...when I tried to think a bitchy remark..Eve wispered..

"Semi..Ms.luvis is coming.." when redheaded girl saw Ms.luvis she hurried to the class giving us a smirk..

Ms.luvis entered the class with her sour expression..we followed her inside...Everyone got up and said good morning to her..

"Good morning children..We have new classmates this term...Meet selena and evelyn..I hope you make friends with them.." Ms.luvis said without much emotion..

"Hello friends" I beamed at the whole class.

Eve also murmured a hello..I need to have some friends on my side if I wanted to survive in here..so I gave them my best smile..the girls were staring at us...

"Ok..sit down kids..I hope you work hard..." "Thank you Ms.luvis.." we said in unison..

We sat in the second row next to each other..

"Ok guys..take out your history books..let's start our first lesson.."

Since then teachers came and went filling my head with confusion while my books filled with scibble...I really wish they all vanish in to thin air...All the students were listening intently apart from me...other lessons were the same...

Then came the lunch time..thank god..finally..I was half bored to death by then... 

A woman entered our classroom..She was wearing spectacles and a balck dress...

Everyone was silent..(of course they would..do they know anything else) then I realized that this was the same woman who shouted at us in the basketball match..ahh...she looked all around the class...her eyes stopped on megiving me a evil look...

"So I've heard that we have a new troublemaker.."I didn't like her tone.."Are you Ms.jackson?..I am vice principal Ms.jerold..I heard you created a disturbance in the corridor this morning..Is this true violet..?"

I felt like my face burning..those rats..I'll teach a good lesson to those tattletales..Violet looked at me mockingly and said...

"Yes mam..I tried to help her find the way..but she didn't like it..she throwed my bag away.."

I knew better than to argue..This has happend alot with me before..Whatever I say, this woman will only believe what violet said...

"So dear..this is not done..you heard Ms.Nicolson...Most important thing in this school is discipline..Now dear you'll get a punishment for your misbehavior.."

I stayed quiet..there is no point excusing..

Suddenly Eve got up and said..

"Please ms.jerold..it was not...."

"Now now dear..you must be Ms.patterson..." Eve turned pale.."yes ma'm.." she stutterd..

"So...dear..you should not talk in between when others are talking..Only talk when you are asked..I think you should get a  punishment too..." what the hell..why does Eve ruin everything..

Eve's face turned grey..I thought she will faint..Violet and friends sneered at us..

 

"Ok...Both of you will spend your evening helping jenny whatever she ask you to do..

Am i clear.... ?" 

"Yes ma'm" Eve's eyes were teary.."good" with that old hag left the room while other students gave sympathy looks towards us..I felt like my head was on fire...I turned toward violet and shouted..

"You bitch..you did tattle tale on me..didn't you.." violet gave me a cool look..

"I did say you gonna be sorry..now look at you..Poor thing.." violet and clary gigled again..Then she added more..

"And it will be worse if you didn't keep your big mouth shut..see our little mary there..even she couldn't keep her mouth shut..poor one..learned it hard way.." 

I looked at where she was pointing...the Girl sitting in the back is the same girl who was staring at nothing that day..Mary didn't seem to heard us..she was still staring..(really man.. what's her deal with staring)

What the hell was violet talking about..what happend to her..no..what did they do to her..when I was gonna ask about it,Ms.luvis poked her head in to the class and shouted..

"Kids..what are you still doing here..don't you want to lunch?.." violet and all the kids hurried out of the class..Eve gripped my hand tightly...

"Hey i'm sorry..i thought if i say what happend ..she won't punish you.."oh eve..why is she so innocent.."it's ok..really.."

"Ok then..let's go.."

We had lunch without much talk..but my mind raced fast..what was violet  talking about..why is mary so depressed..I really need to talk to that her..maybe I'll get to know more..

After lunch came some more teachers..I just sit back there and thought more about this freaky school..something is happening..something we don't know..but what..

last bell rung to announce that school is over..finally..I would have gone nuts if i stayed some more time here..I hurried to the dorm with Eve who was sulking about evening..I tried to cheer her up by making fun of teachers and students..no use..

After tea time we went to find jenny..she gave us a long look and nodded her head like you-guys-are-imposibble..then she gave pile of text books to erase scribble..(I was like are you kidding me)

It took so much time and effort, my fingers started to go numb..darned those who scribble in text books (apart from me)

All time my mind raced fast among school, mary and lastly stopped at violet...I had enough..That bitch really needs to know her place..suddenly I had a good idea..I broke into a grin...

"Oh no you don't...don't even think about it.." Eve was watching me wide eyed..

"What.." I really didn't know what she was talking about..

"YOU..you are thinking about something bad..I can see it in your face..No you'll end up in more trouble semi... "

"we'll see..." I said to her with a mischievous grin..

1