chapter 1
1.5k 19 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lazing around the back of the school under a tree, this was the only place he can relax at school.

Even though he wanted a moment with himself. Alone. One of his classmates poured a bucket of liquid at him.

This poor guy’s name was Naofumi Ritsu, both his parents wanted to disown him, but protected by other people’s eyes, he was only sent to school and stay at the dorms.

“that’s right loser!, you’re a disgrace as a magician! Why don’t you just let yourself be eaten by a magical beast? BWAHAHAHAAH”

Laughing behind him were a bunch of bullies that never seemed to get tired of torturing him.

Moving quietly to another place, he didn’t want to cause more trouble for himself.

Better to ignore them.

Seeing as how they didn’t see the reaction they wanted, they went back and would search for other fun things to do.

It’s my body’s physique’s fault, if only I was born with a strong body like the other’s then I might’ve just have magic, strong enough so they won’t make fun of me.

 

 

I wish someone would just talk to me once in a while.

 

 

 

Every chapter will be this short

31