chapter 2
1.2k 9 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Listening in the class, Ritsu would sometimes hear giggling sounds from behind him.

Thinking it was them, making fun about him, he bowed his head and only looked to the ground.

*giggles* “he is still handsome today~ I want to be his girlfriend!”

“why would he fall for a girl like you? Dumbass, I will be his girlfriend”

Accidentally listening to the two girls whispering, Ritsu looked back a little through his bangs.

As expected they were talking about the prince of this kingdom.

Focusing in class and not even bothered a little by the girl’s stares, this types of people were the most popular in school.

Even if they act cold or have a bad personality, they would still be hailed as Gods to be kneeled down upon.

Hearing the bell ring, the teacher signaled them.

Going out of the classroom as fast as he could, he was caught by the collar by the bullies again.

“what you doing skunk? Running away?”

“yeah, yeah! Why would you run away? Ain’t we just playing? Right boss?”

“I-I-I’m kind of busy, if you could just let me pass for today, I have somewhere I have to go to”

“HAHAHAHAHAH hear that fellas? Skunk has ‘somewhere he has to go to’ HAHAHAHAHA”

Making a small sand magic, Ritsu was able to get away by throwing them at the bullies’ eyes

I have to runaway fast!

Running to his usual spot under the tree, he could only think school should just finish soon.

Even if this was the most influential school in this region, teachers wouldn’t care even if this happened to their students.

They would only focus on the popular ones with money and power.

 

 

 

 

Curling his fingers and bending his knees, he was crouching under the tree

I wish I won’t be alone in the future.

29