chapter 18
633 6 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I really didn’t like your appearance here at all” swaying the wine inside the glass, the prince sat on throne chair with his legs crossed.

“you see we have many wars all around different countries and many problematic monsters to deal with, If I may say, your appearance is unnecessary, you may be strong but your kind has a very problematic personality, I don’t like things that are hard to control and that will cause problems”

“I know we can’t come into a proper consensus even if we talked for hours, so I decided to just erase you, but” looking towards the female elf, the prince threw the glass at her face, wine mixed with the blood the elf still remained composed with both eyes closed.

“I asked her to kill you but this incompetent being really can’t be relied on, So I’m asking are you really ok with your current master? Well *chuckle* I mean that thing? AHAHAHAAH I planned to have you killed, that would solve my problem but I knew it wasn’t that easy, you may have kept quiet for a while but your known for being “the harbingers of disasters” isn’t just for show right? It’s really risky to have things that can create chaos in seconds So you might have to choose, be killed right here right now, or I’ll kill your master and have you forcefully transported back to where you belong? How’s that sound?”

Staying quiet Boynya inhaled a large breath, in the dark, her glowing eyes stared at the other like prey

“is this how you treat your familiar? I pity you *chuckles* I’ve met much smarter future kings than you but having the thoughts of obliterating me? Ahaha that would be impossible and I may be a devil but I do have some manners unlike you. We don’t do anything that causes disaster for fun, it’s your kind who asks for it.  Even if you try and kill Ritsu”

Moving fast she was near the prince in seconds, Boynya’s eyes showed a death glare “touch even a single strand of hair on him and I’ll rip you piece by piece while you scream in pain, I don’t care if you’re the prince but if I have no other choice then I’d like to apologize to master for causing the future trouble.”

Backing up towards the door “anyway, this world is big enough for places to hide, I can protect master whoever comes to us”

Shutting the door with a loud bang, the expensive wood started to crack

Dumbfounded, the prince recovered after a while, chuckling slightly “the devil really grew attached”

Staring at the mad person sitting on the chair, the elf only closed her eyes and thought ‘this country is already doomed’

 

 

 

 

21