chapter 19
477 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After remembering the flashback last night, Boynya was shook awake by Ritsu, not that she was truly asleep; she had only closed it to rest her eyes.

With a soft voice Ristu gently shook her awak “Boynya, wake up”.

Opening her eyes “have we arrived master?”

“yes, were getting pretty close to the mansion, just remember to always stay close to me, okay?”

She shows her understanding with a small hm.

Ritsu went into the carriage and grabbed their belongings, following behind Boynya flew and brought the baggages with her in the air.

seeing this Ritsu scolded his familiar “Boynya, I can just carry that!”

Making a small smile Boynya answered back “no need, I’m pretty bored, lemme carry this small stuff”

While in the air Boyna was looking around, there weren’t even servants coming up to greet her master… imbecile’s.

Looking back again at her master, Boynya went and picked him up the ground.

Blushing until the tip of his ears Ritsu called “wha-  p-put me down”

amused by his expression Boynya laughed “AHAHAHA no way, master, I wanna hold you, can’t I?”

Entering inside the hall with this look, they were met with a scornful look of a man waiting at the entrance.

“I see the unwanted child has been brought home, even your familiar has no manners, AHA, just go to your room, or leave immediately so we won’t see your face ha?”

Boynya putting Ritsu down, he greeted his father “hello father, I’m home”

Making a snort, Ritsu’s father left.

Finally arriving inside his bedroom, Ritsu made a huge sigh and dived face flat in his bed.

The room was filled with silence, until Boynya decided to break it. “say master, do you want to get out of here?”

With his face at the bed sheets, he replied with a muffled voice “where would I even go?”

thinking Boynya answered “well I don’t know? Anywhere, as long as we’re together?”

Ritsu found this funny “haha, you demons got it easy, but you can’t just run away from everything.”

After exchanging a few sentences a knock was heard and a girl which looked like a maid, entered while carrying food in a cart.

“welcome back master, I brought you your food” with a warm smile, the maid, really looked to be genuinely happy that Ritsu arrived.

“hm, thanks for the food, I’ll leave this outside the door later”

Opening the cloche, Boynya expected something disgusting or even a miniscule amount and was ready to wreak havoc on the first day in the house. Surprisingly, it was..normal.

but she was still suspicious, closing in to her master she asked. “master~ I’m hungry, can I have a bite of every little thing there?”

“sure-“

Touching her cheeks “but it would be nice if master can feed me” she then made a limp arm gesture “my hands are so tired~”

“okay, just get down from there, sit beside me…..now aaahm”

Thoroughly chewing the food, it wasn’t poisoned... they wouldn’t just kill Ritsu without thinking, right? I guess I’m just paranoid.

“master”

“hm.”

“are you close with that maid?”

“the maid… I wouldn’t really say close but she is pretty kind to me out of everyone in the house, she has been working here since I was a kid”

“oh, I thought she was pretty young, what’s her race?”

“elf….”

“the lowest rank?”

“..yes, she was sold as a slave and my father bought her.”

“I did notice that her ears were looked unusual, master did you know that every slave has something with their bodies so you can easily identify them as slaves? Like for example that maid, the tips of her ears were cut off”

“yes, I’m aware” finishing the food Ritsu went and was about to leave it outside, but was met with a maid that came out of nowhere and told Ritsu “the master of the house is calling for you”

“I’m done eating anyway, Boynya, let’s go”

While following behind her master, Boynya glared at the maid and bumped her hard at the shoulders and mumbled under her breath “disrespectful hag”.

Standing at a door, Ritsu knocked, and a voice answered inside.

“hurry up! We don’t have all day”

Entering the room, the master of the house immediately started talking.

“I have a mission only you can do, and it requires for you to go to the other kingdom”

A bit taken aback by this sudden proposition he wanted to ask why, but the other continued.

“you’ll be making sure that the goods from our kingdom will be brought successfully and make sure no one knows, you’ll be staying there as a student, so your movements will be a little restricted”

“father” thinking that no word from his mouth bears no weight he just agreed “okay”

“continuing on, an alliance has been formed between our kingdoms, so there won't be any problem if you go there as an new student-“

Though the father continued talking, Boynya was lost in her thoughts 'since you can’t kill the two of us you use this to push us away, well played scum prince'

Finishing  saying all of the important parts of the mission, Ritsu’s father continued “I will send letters addressed to you once in a while and the place would be written there, of course, after reading you’ll have to get rid of those, if you get caught, a war may break out between kingdoms”

Leaving the room, the mission was a month away so the sooner they leave the earlier they’ll arrive.

“master you’re obviously being used as a bait”

Showing a forced smile Ritsu replied “it’s fine Boynya”

Clicking her tongue “tch, master really is a pushover”

Embarrassed, Ritsu only made an awkward laugh as they went back to his room.

 

spice  (。Ő▽Ő。)ノ゙

 

 

14