Chapter 3 Twin Spirits, Innate Full Spirit Power
1.1k 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 18 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

"Okay, little guy, withdraw the spear in your hand first. Then put your hand on this crystal ball so we can see how much your Spirit Power is."

Yue Guan looked at the black dragon-headed spear that Su Yi had released, the aura the spear emitted shocked him.

With a 'swish', after hearing Yue Guan, the spear in his hand instantly disappeared.

Standing in front of Su Yi, Yue Guan raised his eyebrows slightly, he had not told this little guy how to withdraw his Martial Spirit, he was waiting for the boy to ask him how to do it and did not expect Su Yi to be able to withdraw it by himself.

Even Nana and the others, when they first awakened their Martial Spirit, they too had to have been told how to withdraw it before they were able to do it on their own.

While Yue Guan was thinking, Su Yi put his little hand onto the crystal ball.

As Su Yi put his hand on it, the blue crystal ball burst out with a dazzling blue light.

Seeing this, Bibi Dong stood up directly, looking at Su Yi's eyes with a trace of excitement in her eyes.

"Innate Full Spirit Power!!!"

Not to mention the old man standing beside him exclaiming, even Yue Guan, who was standing beside Su Yi, looked at the blue light erupting from the crystal ball with surprise.

"Little guy, do you have another Martial Spirit?" Bibi Dong looked at Su Yi with scorching eyes and asked.

"Yeah!" Su Yi heard Bibi Dong's words and stretched out his left hand, a black Barrett Sniper Rifle appeared in Su Yi's hand.

Bibi Dong, Yue Guan and the old man looked at the spear-like item that appeared in Su Yi's hand, they were all curious and did not know what this Tool Spirit was.

On the contrary, it was Su Yi who had not fluctuated at all until now, had a touch of excitement appear in his previously stagnant like water eyes.

Su Yi never thought that his so-called Second Martial Spirit was this thing.

This Rifle is the only thing that can prove that he was reborn into this world.

And Bibi Dong, who had been observing Su Yi, also saw the excitement flashing in Su Yi's eyes, this made her even more curious about the Weapon in Su Yi's hand.

"What is this?" Bibi Dong asked, while already standing in front of Su Yi.

"Rifle!"

"Rifle?"

Bibi Dong and Yue Guan were surprised when they heard Su Yi's words.

What is this thing? It looks like a spear but it does not have a spearhead, how can it be used to attack?

Although she did not know how this thing can be used to attack, this Martial Spirit vaguely gave her a sense of threat and danger.

The feeling that this strange Weapon gave her was more dangerous than the feeling that Su Yi's previous black spear gave her. Therefore, Bibi Dong was extremely convinced that this Weapon was not as simple as it seems.

"What are the names of your 2 Spirits?"

Yue Guan, who stood beside Su Yi, looked at him curiously.

"Chaos Supreme Spear, Heaven’s Eye Soul Extinction Rifle." After Su Yi finished speaking, he withdrew the Barrett Sniper Rifle, no… the Heaven’s Eye Soul Extinction Rifle.

"Chaos Supreme Spear, Heaven’s Eye Soul Extinction Rifle. Just the names of these Spirits and the aura they have tells me that they are the strongest among all Martial Spirits." Bibi Dong listened to Su Yi's said softly.

Afterwards, looking at Su Yi, she asked, "I want to accept you as my disciple, are you willing?"

Su Yi fell into silence when he heard Bibi Dong's words, it was unknown what he was thinking.

On the other hand, it was Yue Guan who was standing beside Su Yi trembled when he heard Bibi Dong's, he then felt relieved.

Yes, this is a Twin Martial Spirit Master with Innate Full Spirit Power.

It would be strange if Her Majesty did not accept such an outstanding genius as her disciple.

Looking at Su Yi who was silent in front of Bibi Dong, Yue Guan hurriedly reminded: "Little guy, hurriedly accept. You do not know how many Spirit Masters want to become her disciple but do not have the opportunity to become one."

Su Yi nodded when he heard Yue Guan's words.

He then spoke coldly to Bibi Dong: "I am willing."

Although he has not yet fully understood this world, the irresistible feeling these 2 gave and what Yue Guan just said suggest that their identity, status and powers are not simple.

In addition, this man named Yue Guan referred to this woman, Bibi Dong as Her Majesty. From that, he inferred that this woman’s power must be high and nigh terrifying.

It was these 2 people who brought him here and awakened his so-called Martial Spirit for him as well.

In addition to their background, Su Yi also felt that he will not be at a disadvantage if he accepts her offer.

When Bibi Dong heard Su Yi's words, a smile appeared on her face.

"Okay, Yue Guan, this trip of ours had a great harvest. I gained such a good and talented disciple."

"Now, we should return to Spirit City."

"Yes, Your Majesty!" Yue Guan said respectfully.

"Little guy, let's go!"

Yue Guan looked at Su Yi’s indifferent expression and could not help feeling pained.

Will this guy and his character get along with Nana?

Just as Yue Guan was thinking about the follow-up of this little guy’s arrival in Spirit City, they walked to a carriage.

Su Yi looked at the carriage at the gate and the man in black on the carriage, his eyes narrowed slightly.

It seems that this person has been with them all the time, but he did not notice his existence and actions at all.

Otherwise, it would be impossible for Bibi Dong to finish saying that it is time to return and for the carriage to coincidentally appear at the gate of the Branch Hall.

"Ghost Douluo, let's return!"

Bibi Dong took Su Yi's little hand, hugged him and got into the carriage.

After all, after bathing and washing, little Su Yi's face, though frosty, appears extraordinarily cute. And that is deadly to her.

Although Bibi Dong hates men very much, seeing Su Yi's cute little appearance caused her to feel like she could not resist pinching his cute cheeks and hugging him.

Moreover, the moment Bibi Dong hugged Su Yi into the carriage, Bibi Dong discovered something very interesting.

That is, when she hugged Su Yi, she felt Su Yi's body stiffen.

Although his expression had not changed, Bibi Dong knew that his body was telling her one thing… that he is feeling shy.

It seems that this boy is not a completely cold, ruthless and emotionless weapon.

As the 2 got into the carriage, Yue Guan jumped on and sat outside with the man in black, watching the people coming and going on the street.

20